Ashley Olsen: Free My Tiny Toes!

Ashley Olsen: Free My Tiny Toes!

For fashion’s sake!

Wearing a top from The Row (her and twin sis Mary-Kate‘s new fashion label), Ashley Olsen suffers in the name of fashion, squeezing her tiny toes into a pair of pumps at the opening of the James Perse Men’s Boutique in NYC on Tuesday.

So whenever you’re dying in pain from wearing something fashionable, just bite your lip and mutter, “It’s all in the name of fashion. It’s all in the name of fashion.

ashley olsen squished feet 01
ashley olsen squished feet 02
ashley olsen squished feet 03
ashley olsen squished feet 04
ashley olsen squished feet 05
ashley olsen squished feet 06
ashley olsen squished feet 07
ashley olsen squished feet 08
ashley olsen squished feet 09

Valerie Macon/Getty

Toe clevage is gross, her feet is gonna be hit by time she is 3rd … HAMMER TOE!

QueenOfTrashin @ 05/23/2007 at 11:48 am

Not only are her teeny, tiny toes squished, but look how red her skin is and is that track marks on her right ankle or just a nasty rash from unclean living?

thats a shame another case of celebrities wanting to be fake like her feet are so small. they are all a a bunch of fake people

Actually I read an article recently which mentiones that a suprisingly large numbr of women are ashamed to buy a shoe size that fits THEIR feet because they assume their feet are too large or too small. Mostly women try to squeeze their feet into shoes that are too small. I was like WTF???…
But that pic is just plain pathetic. It’s not like SHE has no money to buy a good pair… or afford excelent therapy.

angelinammm @ 05/23/2007 at 12:10 pm

she looks like Gizmo

What is a Gizmo?

[eclec-tic] @ 05/23/2007 at 12:19 pm

dis-gus-ting

angelinammm @ 05/23/2007 at 1:34 pm

Gremlin

angelinammm @ 05/23/2007 at 1:37 pm

you know Gremlins the movie “never feed them after midnight”

jolie-brad-nicolefan @ 05/23/2007 at 1:37 pm

LUKS PAINFUL-OUCH!

Leeeeeeeea @ 05/23/2007 at 1:43 pm

she’s even more gross in person, i was there.

Ahyes, I do!
Never liked the Olsens tho. They looked like little monkeys on the Full House tv show. I saw it for the first time a couple of months I just knew it was what got the olsens started, and well, it’s a pretty bad show…… Must have been hard to train them like puppies. I wonder how many takes it took? Without that much make up I am sure they dont look much different today.
And Lea you were REALLY there?

Arnold Swarzenegger @ 05/23/2007 at 6:58 pm

I have never understood how little girls made these two huge basket loads of mony. Ever watch one of their kiddie films or even their TV series? Lame to the max. At the same time I think the two of them would be perfect casting choices for ‘Terminator’ robots, any time the producers felt like making another movie. They have a very soulless look about them.

brunettefury @ 05/23/2007 at 7:11 pm

It’s not that her feet are too small, it’s that they’re too WIDE. There’s a difference people.

Seriously who wears shoes like that?? WTF??

The Olsen Twins lacks fashion.

Peter h (nz) @ 12/24/2008 at 3:14 am

All of your comments are disgusting …………. she is a lovely sexy lady and her feet in those fetish pumps showing such incredible toe cleavage are ‘out of this world’. Sooooo nice, I could worship her mouth watering feet in those ****** pumps for hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Simply wow and oh soooo hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Please, please more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thanks heaps Ashley for rewarding my ‘searching the net’ for toe cleavage pics, so memorable and rewarding and thanks to justjarred also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

id lick them, sniff them, blow my load on em. they r hot!!