David Duchovny Drops His Pants

David Duchovny Drops His Pants

David Duchovny is caught with his pants down at Venice Beach on Tuesday.

Best known for his role as FBI agent Fox Mulder in X-Files, Duchovny, 46, shot a promotional ad campaign for his upcoming Showtime series Californication. David left little to the imagination as he stood proudly in his boxer shorts next to a beat-up Porsche 911!

“I wanted to have you rooting for a guy you shouldn’t be rooting for,” Duchovny has said of his troubled, lovable writer character. “The guy who’s drinking and falling into bed with women and sleeping all day is really the guy who’s taking care of the family.”

Californication, a 12-episode comedy with plenty of nudity, is set to air in August.

Are you ready for Duchovny‘s primetime comeback?

david duchovny boxer briefs 01
david duchovny boxer briefs 02
david duchovny boxer briefs 03
david duchovny underwear 01
david duchovny underwear 02
david duchovny underwear 03
david duchovny underwear 04
david duchovny underwear 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Uh. That is so NOT hot.

I disagree, he’s always been hot.

hahaha, i think its a little disturbing.

madison Says:

May 23rd, 2007 at 12:47 pm – flag comment
I disagree, he’s always been hot.

——————————————————
Oh,who can forget agent Mulder?He was really hot.

isitreallythatserious? @ 05/23/2007 at 2:14 pm

DD has never been shy about his body and his package and for a man that is 46…soon to be 47…he has no reason to be imo….lol. I just wish he would have sported the red speedo for the shoot…now that would have been funny.

mamasarah @ 05/23/2007 at 2:16 pm

He’s always been hot to me. LOVE that he’s getting a show on cable. Looking forward to some of his nudity, that’s for sure. :)

Frenchlady @ 05/23/2007 at 2:19 pm

OH UH La La Mon Dieu! David looks sooohoooooooooooot I love this man. He´s getting better and better! I can´t wait to see Californication in France.

smallbelow @ 05/23/2007 at 2:56 pm

Oh Jared…THANK YOU for the new thread!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE LEONI-DUCHOVNYs!!!!!!!!! Oooops, wrong thread.

For me too. He’s always been hot.

I’m super excited for this show! I read the script for the pilot(before they made changes) and the characters are really well developed and you want to know what happens to them at the end of the show. This should definitely be a success for David!

The red speedo! Hilarious!

Lookin good, David!

David has always been hot to me. I watched The X-Files for years and I always found Agent Mulder sexy. Years later David still looks good. And he’s looking really hot in that pic. I just love him!

Hi Jared, are there any more pics of Natascha McElhone (the tall blonde in jeans)?
It’d be great if you posted some more of her :)

Sunflowers @ 05/23/2007 at 5:44 pm

Hi Jared, You´re the most lovely person in the world. Thank you for this great pics of David Duchovny. He´s so talented. I love his work.
I would like to know more about his new show Californication.
Thanks in advance

Yup he’s hot. Why don’t you love me, David Duchovny?

David Duchovny looks so good in those photos. Thanks so much for posting them. I think he looks even better now than his X Files years.

lovethejared @ 05/23/2007 at 6:38 pm

i like this look, suit jackets and boxer/briefs. he is hot, always has and always will be. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I’m so looking forward to his new series. He is still one HOT looking man!

Simone2007 @ 05/23/2007 at 9:44 pm

Jared, thank you for post these wonderful David Duchovny´s pictures. Perfect for brightening my day. I miss DD so much it hurts.

David is so fabulous he deserves a countpart just as great. Natascha McElhone is perfect! I am looking forward to seeing Californication. Great name for a hot series.

Thank you!

Websterkluzny @ 05/23/2007 at 9:57 pm

I love him That´s simple. I wish him nothing but the best as he continues his journey of actor, director, writter, humanitarian, partner, husband,dad, friend, man, animal-lover and Example.
He´s smart, sexy and handsome. :)
CALIFORNICATION rules.

why cant u click it to make to make the pic bigger arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ahahah, absurd. But yeah, he’s hot

Hot, but coulda gotten a different pair of boxers, or something.

J.J.Abrams @ 05/24/2007 at 7:38 am

I loved the pair of boxers. They are Perfect :):
Now, seriously, what beautiful legs this man has.He is a dream came true.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All