Nicole Richie: Not in Rehab

Nicole Richie: Not in Rehab

Nicole Richie in rehab — is she or isn’t she? She isn’t!

Nicole reportedly re-entered rehab at Beau Monde on May 11 to fight anorexia and a painkiller addiction, The National Enquirer and Star magazine jointly reported.

“She is not in rehab,” Nicole‘s rep has said. “She is at home in Glendale. Sobriety is an ongoing process but she is sober.”

So where in the world has Nicole Richie been all week? The Simple Life star has been staying at her father (Lionel Richie) and her boyfriend’s (Joel Madden) houses.

On Monday, Nicole even paid a visit to another doctor in Beverly Hills and came out smiling!

15+ pictures inside Nicole‘s reported “rehab” week…

nicole richie rehab 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

angelinammm @ 05/23/2007 at 1:33 pm

she is probably trying to avoid the same destiny as her buddy Paris

jolie-brad-nicolefan @ 05/23/2007 at 1:35 pm

Love love her good luck Nicole.

If she is in Glendale…she is at Joel’s house.

inhirnamy137 @ 05/23/2007 at 2:11 pm

It’s pathetic when your celebrity is about whether your in rehab, your partying or your weight issues..not your talent…but considering that Nicole talent is limited…

[eclec-tic] @ 05/23/2007 at 2:16 pm

Richie – Blah

The View – Entertaining. Rosie once again tore a hole in Elizabeth’s ass. Best View I’ve ever seen.

I’m really happy that this site has always supported Nicole Richie. You guys never say anything bad about her. Like for example when there were rumors that she broke up with Joel. You posted that picture of them together with a text ‘Still going strong’ or something like that! I appreaciate that. I hate that Perez Hilton is dissing Nicole all the time, but no bad word of Paris Hilton. I’m sure they have some kind of deal, maybe Paris brainwashed Perez lol! But just keep supporting Nicole. So many celebrity blogs are trashing stars, I’m glad this site isn’t. Good luck, Joelle

I agree with you Joelle.. BTW- that BMW she is putting gas in is Joel’s….

I agree with Joelle.
I love that this site is very supportive of Nicole.
She is really an awesome person.

Thanks Jared for being above the rest and reporting facts not rumours and never slandering celebrities.
because they are people too.

She is driving Joel’s BMW.
I recognise it from the cribs episode :)

i really hate to say it, and its really disturbing so dont read this but…

NICOLE RICHIE COULD BE PREGNANT!!!!

joel should probably get checked for something, you know like, herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.

Pitt/jolie/Lover @ 05/23/2007 at 7:26 pm

IM A BIG ADMIRER OF NICOLE and she has loads of talent, shes trained in classic piano.Nicole is trully a good person I believe, you go Nicole!lots of blessings and Love!Yep luv her.

Brangelina da BOMb! @ 05/23/2007 at 7:36 pm

mean girl, get a grip will ya, how would you grow up knowing your bio parents just gave you away when you were three,so she got new parents who spoiled her and were rich,but her bio parents didnt want her even though they were around at times and she knew it,and suppose you had friends growing up like Paris&her company snobs, who thought you were fat and said so alot, Im not giving her excuses and she doesnt have or make any for herself, like her so called friend,cut her some slack,, no ones perfect,shes human with issues.Nicole .I got your back, wishing nothing but happier times.

london bridget @ 05/23/2007 at 8:06 pm

Nicole is GORJESS! I dont care what a few sour apples say.She makes me laugh and thats a great thing.

BEAUTIFUL Nicole thats right she is.ST!U JORGE check yourself B1TCHZ!

funny @ss girl she alrite cute to

Cant stand parasite she makes me ,,cough,,cough sick, but i digg nicole,my favorite.

theres nothing wrong with richee, yeah she got some bad things that shes done, but i anit no saint, so i anit mad at her who hasnt at her age indulge in a few things.leave her alone,name callin behind your screen real fowl.

All you people must be fawking BLIND AND DUMB. You think a grown ass female looking like a 11 year old little boy is “BEAUTIFUL”???!…Good Lord you all retarded.

Thanks Jared for the pics.

I love Nicole.
She is so beautiful.
Mean girl you suck but thanks for the awesome link :)

Rena says NicoleisHOT @ 05/23/2007 at 11:58 pm

hey #19 da doodoo,,, and what do u luk like? A FAWKING @SSHOLE?ITS HER BODY NOT YOURS.SHES GOT A EATING DISORDER FREAK!AND SHES TAKIN IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.ITS MENTAL ,READ A BIT!AND ITS HER MIND AND HEART DUMB@SS NOT HER BODY THAT I LIKE shes not a bad person.I bet youre fugly an piggly ,kick a woman when shes down, jealous much?cuz people actually like her an see beyond the hype= her eating disorder an problems.people like you are disgusting!eweewwewe thats what you are!

pretty nickole.

I took the photos of Nicole gassing up her BMW. From all indications, Nicole is healthy and sober—and happy. After leaving the gas station, she drove up to her dad’s house where she spent the entire day….

fond of this one spunky this one is. i think shes a loyal friend and loyal girlfriend.

im going to jail paris @ 05/24/2007 at 1:16 pm

nicole,,,,,shes hot.paris hilton

NO DOOKIE were not blind .girl got alot of spunk and personality.what do you have smelly dookie?

BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/25/2007 at 7:56 am

Shes a lovely young woman,always wishing her the best.

my best girlfriend is just like nicole, she has me in giggles, whenever were out. she looks like nicole,to by the eyes.so when i watch nicole on simple life, im rolling in laughter she has such wicked humor,when she does crazy stuff. i gag when i see ms.herpez hilton.