Thu, 24 May 2007 at 4:14 pm
Mary-Kate Olsen Joins Cast of Weeds
- Mary-Kate Olsen will play devout Christian in the upcoming season of Showtime series Weeds.
- Ellen Barkin got fug.
- Lindsay Lohan writhes on the floor with no panties.
- Jessica Simpson will hypnotize you.
- Sarah Jessica Parker launches her Bitten clothing line.
- Kate Hudson‘s abs don’t look like that.
- Howard Stern was close to suicide.
- These Borat books will sell like hotcakes.
- Celebrities bring suspenders back from detention.
- Nicole Richie highlights the erogenous zone on The Simple Life (video).
- Fan to Jessica Simpson: “Once You Go Black…” (Video)
- Love Doc to Cameron Diaz: You’re Going Through Break-Up Grief
- Rosie O’Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck got into a shouting match on The View yesterday when an argument over the war in Iraq turned personal. Rosie called Elisabeth a coward for not standing up for her when media outlets suggested that she’d called U.S. troops “terrorists” during a previous debate. Elisabeth fired back: “Do not call me a coward, because No. 1, I sit here every single day, open my heart and tell people what I believe.” Later in a posting on her blog, Rosie wrote: “a split screen, new heights, or lows, depending on who u ask.” Rosie also said she wouldn’t be on the show today because of wife Kelli Carpenter’s birthday. Video here.
- Natalie Portman guests in Paul McCartney‘s music video. Behind-the-scenes video here.
- John Mayer was spotted entering Jessica Simpson‘s hotel room at 2 a.m. Tuesday and the pair checked out together at noon.
- Michael Jackson will get $10 million for attending the 25th birthday party of Brunei’s Prince Azim, according to Britain’s Daily Mirror.
- Rumor has it Candy Spelling may become a gossip columnist.
Like Just Jared on Facebook