Nicole Richie Bounces Back

Nicole Richie Bounces Back

After her reported rehab, Nicole Richie bounces back laughing and smiling up a storm while out and about in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Wearing a black-and-white mesh top, Nicole grabbed a sushi lunch and a manicure with a female friend (they have matching black Chanel bags!).

The Simple Life star, 25, was spotted reading Life & Style Weekly at the nail salon — the cover with BFF Paris Hilton‘s shameful walk out of the courthouse after being sentenced to jail.

10+ pictures inside of Nicole‘s rehab-free days…

nicole richie manicure 01
nicole richie manicure 12
nicole richie manicure 13
nicole richie manicure 14

Photos: Bauer-Griffin/Danielle/Scott
Posted to: Nicole Richie

JOLIE/PITT LOVER @ 05/24/2007 at 1:13 am

LUVE HER! WISHING THE BEST TO YOU!

Nicole thank Gawd their taking that poison known as herplex hilton off to the slammer stay farrr away from her she isnot your friend!

Nick is so cute and funny shes a doll.simple life would be boring without nick.

we love you Nicole :)

I really like mean girl’s site:

its really inspirational

Ok this is totally just my OWN personal opinion here but after seeing Lauren Hasting’s (the girl who claims Lindsay Hohan stole her clothes) interview and seeing the B*tchy pure evilness that nicole showed in her text message to Lauren, my perceptions have changed. I used to think she was funny but now I just don’t think too highly of her (to put it nicely).

What a life! Doing nothing.

She is a total riot, love the shoes!

It must be pretty tough for her, because Joel is on tour with his band and all those rumors are coming up now. I heard that National Enquirer has a picture of Nicole going to the rehab. But Nicole looks healthy! I believe that her father would’ve noticed if something was wrong. So, I don’t think it’s true. It was a false too that she and Joel broke up. They’re still together! Why would nicole drive in his car if they would have broken up? Well, she wouldn’t. Nicole and Joel are gonna last. Long. Over two years! I’ve always thought that I can see the future. Many times I’ve been right.

i love Nicole.
Simple, Classy and Beautiful.
I really think her and Joel will last too.
they seem so sweet together.

Did you know that back on 2005, MTV was going to develop Avril’s song Sk8er Boi into a movie. About a ballerina and a Rocker. They cast Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. I check to see if i can find the link.

PS. Great site Lo :)

love love love nicole the girl is all out fun.

christian @ 05/24/2007 at 1:41 pm

lucie, lauren was after christian man for the longest,,so puleese leave that one, off nicks thread, Nick is funny and fun and i would luvvvvv to hang out with her.no smelly jaily hilton.nicole rocks big time.

angelina jolie pitt @ 05/24/2007 at 1:48 pm

Nicole is so pretty, I like her too.

BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/25/2007 at 7:54 am

Nicole’s one of my Favorites.

megan/brad&matt are hunks @ 05/25/2007 at 9:26 am

crazy sweet hilarious nicole ritchee,stay well nic.she cracks me up.id seriously would be her friend an not a backstabbing wonkey eyed looser like, oh i dont know, 45 days in the slammer valtrex user hilton.

da WARDEN im comin for Paris @ 05/25/2007 at 9:48 am

IM GLAD Wonk, wonk,wonkey eye Paris is going to jail they should keep her there an throw away the key.As for Nicole I hope she stays clear of that disease known as a celebratard.Nicole you are a beautiful young woman stay away from the bad example, shes a walking breathing *****.xoxoxo for Nicole. Paris is a disgusting liar.

nicky take me shopping with you !!!!i want to spend time laughing talking store shopping with nicky.loves nicole…thats correct.me,i do!!!!!!!!!nicky’s coooolllll!!!!!!girl things!

she’s beautiful ! i love your bag chanel !

YUCK SHE LOOKS SO NASTY WHEN SHES YAWNING. SHES STUPID.

in ways, you must love this girl. she can be totally gorgeous. or look like a starving mexican boy.

paris hilton is a sickening wretch, the simple life would havenever made it big without nicoles personality. so I give her kuddos.

pfft, and paris isnt going to jail. shes going to stay at some ‘special’ “”jail”" like martha stewart and breed dogs and such…

haha oh wait. thats probably the only thing she cant do..

all of her butch jail friends will love her, shes going to be a lesbian jail ****.

it isnt surprising though. that voice is soo sickening. “yeaah…ohh yeah… yeah totally its cool yeah… totally hot”
PARIS IM GOING TO SNIPER YOUR HEAD OFF