Heidi Has Twins: Hans and Franz

Heidi Has Twins: Hans and Franz

Supermodel mommy-of-three Heidi Klum goes for an ice cream run on Sunday afternoon in downtown Manhattan with 3-year-old daughter Leni and 20-month-old son Henry.

The supermodel with a sense of humor revealed earlier this week that her boobs have German nicknames: “Hans” and “Franz.”

Heidi said, “It’s been an ongoing joke for 12 years. When I began modeling I used to say ‘These are German breasts — one is called Hans and one is called Franz.’’”

FYI: Heidi is using her Maclaren stroller!

01 henry samuel heidi klum
henry samuel heidi klum 05
henry samuel heidi klum 06
henry samuel heidi klum 07
henry samuel heidi klum 08
henry samuel heidi klum 09

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Very cute! Henry is adorable.

I’m first

sorry – but that little boy is HIDEOUS!!! And they should cut that awful hair – that is one fucked up fro (and before some idiot makes a statement about me being racist – I’M BLACK – and I’m saying that is some UGLY ASS HAIR – CUT IT AND COMB IT!!).

Agree that they should cut Henry’s hair. Biracial males generally have wild hair. Looks better cropped in most cases.

Henry is going to get better and better looking as he grows older, you’ll see.

[Fug Face You] @ 05/28/2007 at 11:04 am

not cute.

Her kids are alright I guess, but this is just hideous. I never understood the big deal about her, sure she is pretty and seems like a fun person on talk shows nand such, but personally I think she’s not special at all. As far as models go I think there are much prettier girls out there.
Anyway

That little boy is NOT hideous, what the hell do you all look like??!!

I saw them yesterday around the corner from my apt and I have to say the boy was the first one I saw and I thought to myself where do i know that kid from. And i looked up and there she was. He is not hideous but not cute. He will look better though and he grows up.

I think Henry’s hair is awesome – adds to his cuteness.

People calling babies names should look at their ugly souls in a mirror already.
I think Henry is cute in his own way and he’ll certainly turn into a handsome grown up man.
And for his hair give him a break!Wtf can it make to you?!
Losers.

Leni is cute too and that’s lovely pictures of them playing together :).

krystal..Aka Preggy @ 05/28/2007 at 11:44 am

Look at my nephews they are bi racial and they are not ugly!!

Bi racial kids are the most beutiful kids out their dont call him ugly

krystal..Aka Preggy @ 05/28/2007 at 11:45 am

Bi racial kids are beutiful

I’m sorry but I have to say it…..I think what is making the child look ugly is the fact that he always has the mean face.I definitely think he will get cuter. Her daughter is average. Sorry if it was mean, I tried to hold back but I couldn’t

@Preggy … your kid is lovely, what a cheeky face, god bless him! Seal is a very handsome black guy, they have the best of both. Dont you know anyone that was cute when baby and now you wonder what happened. Is that u?

i have met many people who suffer from Hansen’s disease (leprosy). their faces and hands are badly disfigured but i have never and will never call them hideous. they are human beings, and so is that little boy. you should be ashamed of yourself.

I love Henry – but I must say cut the HAIR! My nephew, also bi-racial, when his hair grows and he hasn’t gotten a cut, it becomes a nappy forest, same with Henry’s. Henry kills me in that he’s always sticking out his tongue in some odd way. I think he’s a very cute little boy, same with his sister (cute little girl I mean) and his other brother who is also adorable.

9 | Mel @ 05.28.2007 11:39 am
I think Henry’s hair is awesome – adds to his cuteness.
===============================================
I second that. He’s cute and the hair makes him unique.

I saw pictures of the youngest one and he is super cute … let his natural hair be.

These kids are so precious and cute, especially Henry. It’s odd how much bigger he looks than Leni, and she’s about 2 YEARS older than him! He’s a big kid!

heidi is really great, she find a topmodel last thursday and looks really great in the show! And then three kids…oh gott! Shes fantastic!

A Certain Smile @ 05/28/2007 at 1:11 pm

That child is not hideous. Just because you claim to be black does not give you a pass. You are a still a racist. A racist against biracial people. I have come across your type before. Henry will grow into his looks and have a great life. you are a hater and a loser for calling an innocent baby hideous.

never seen such an ugly ****-ing kid in all my life

The people who are calling that kid ugly are stupid. That’s just a bad pic of him! What’s wrong with some of you people? He’s a baby so he naturally just leaves his mouth open like that and doesn’t close it. Like I said its just a bad pic… And he’s a cute kid. Some of you people are idiots though. Do people honestly expect pictures taken of celebrities or their kids must be perfect all the time? Wow I would love to see pictures of some of the people who post on these blogs. I really expect some of you guys who have such mean-spirited souls to be really ugly on the outside as well.

I’m not gonna say Henry is the cutest kid, but he certainly isn’t “ugly”! And anyway, babies and toddlers often look awkward at first and then they grow into themselves and become the most adorable children.

[Fug Face You] @ 05/28/2007 at 1:39 pm

anyone who says that kid’s cute is str8 fcuking lying.

Oh shut up. First change your name to something appropriate. Second he looks cute for a kid. I think he’s adorable, and who knows, when he is older maybe he will be very good looking, it all changes so much since when you are a kid.

There must be something wrong with Henry’s tongue, he’s always showing it and it’s always sticking out. I’ve seen this in almost every picture of him.

Yes, a lot of biracial kids are beautiful. Henry is not one of them.

I have to tell the truth @ 05/28/2007 at 2:00 pm

Before anyone say I am a racist, know this, I am black, and I am bold enough to say, Henry is an odd looking little boy. There is something that is not right with him.

Heidi, cut that boys hair.

Leni is just an average looking girl, nothing special. And why is that big girl in a stroller?

I have to tell the truth @ 05/28/2007 at 2:03 pm

Face it, Heidi and Seal just don’t make good looking children together.

Some of you need to grow up. Seriously…

@#26 | [Fug Face You] @ 05.28.2007 1:39 pm
anyone who says that kid’s cute is str8 fcuking lying.

****************

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whether Henry is cute or not. However, please do not state that those of us who can appreciate his appeal are lying because you personally do not find him attractive.

Whatever! @ 05/28/2007 at 2:40 pm

Stop picking on this poor little boy! It’s sickening that there are so many hateful, bitter people who visit this site and have actully stooped as low to pick on a child! Grow up already!

Deal With it @ 05/28/2007 at 2:45 pm

That boy is revolting!

Blech! Yuck! Vomit!

In the third to last photo of Heidi in front of teh ice cream shop -is that a photo of her in the window? One looks like her and the nanny (with the Bugaboo) and the other like her mom & her. Looks like something the owner cut out of the paper or a magazine.

The kids are both adorable!

Well………as I´m always saying, better ugly as a baby but good-looking when grown-up.

that’s a good point black. unless he grows up and doesn’t improve.

[Fug Face You] @ 05/28/2007 at 3:39 pm

Mel, stfu you’re lying!

Hey #39 how old are you if you don’t mind me asking? And do you think that Leni is also ugly?

As I said in my previous post (#11) some people are rotten to the core and feel the need to trash down innocent kids to feel better in their miserable lives. They’re helpless. (And don’t worth we care about them Daisy)
Hopefully karma will bite them in the a$$.

As for Henry I still think he is cute in his own way and HEALTHY, and truly this IS what counts.

Little Miss baby factory, is probably pregnant again.
She’s a weird girl.

Ugly kid. Sorry – but that’s the truth. Not a race thing, look at Bruce Willis and Demi Moore’s kids.

for a woman who has kids under 4, she sure looks amazing.

can I ask why a bunch of grown women come on these blogs trashing little kids and each other, whether its Brangelina brats or Heidi and Seal’s kid?

^^ Because they have a boring life.

Cute little family!

My niece is biracial. SHe is a caramel color with green eyes and gold highlights in her hair
and her hair is curly- kinda like Henry’s hair except hers is very long.

When we walk her in the streets, people stop my brother and his wife (who is black) to stare at her. She is stunning.

Henry is not the cutest baby in the world but I love his hair. It reminds me of Lenny Kravitz or Maxwell who both have stunning hair.

Biracial kids tend to inherit the best of both worlds. I have yet to see a biracial kid who is not drop dead gorgeous.

Some biracial (black and white mostly) well known people:

1) Alicia Keyes
2) Sade
3) Lenny Kravitz
4) Maxwell
5) The Rock
6) Bob Marley
7) Vanity (from Prince fame)
8) Mariah Carey
9) Thandie Newton
10) Barack Obama
11) Boris Kodjoe
12) Derek Jeter
13) Dave Justice
14) Lisa Bonet
15) Jasmine Guy
16) Kidada Jones and her sisters (Quincy Jones kids)
17) Mario Van Peebles
18) Persia White (from Girlfriends)
19) Michael Michelle
20) Blu Cantrell

Besides Mariah Carey, you tell me one person on that list who is not physically beautiful!

You folks are full of it. Cut the jealousy.

I am writing to The Rock right now and make sure he makes some gorgeous babies with me cause they will be guaranteed to be hot!

EVERYBODY HAVE THERE OWN OPINION IF HE’S CUTE OR NOT, BUT TO ME HE’S SUCH A CUTEY. HE REMAINS ME OF MY OWN SON HOW’S ALSO BI-RACIAL JUST LIKE HIS MON AND I BET WHEN HE GET OLDER HE WILL BE GOREGOUS JUST LIKE HIS FATHER. # 46 FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION YOUR NICE SOUND’S GOREGOUS N GURL U CRAZY.

FROM MY KNOWING I GUESS THAT LIL HENRY SUCKS HIS TOUNGE BECAUSE OF PACICIER. THAT HAPPENED TO MY SON WHEN WE STOP GIVING HIM HIS PACIFIER AT 10 MTHS, AFTERWARDS HE STARTED SUCKING HIS TOUNGE. ME AND HIS DAD WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THAT IT’S JUST A REACTION TO THE PACIFIER AND THEY JUST DO IT BECAUSE IT’S LIKE A PACIFIER. AND I THINK THAT’S WHY HE SUCK HIS TOUNGE.

BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/28/2007 at 9:39 pm

Heidi’s children, all of them are BEAUTIFUL!!!

No need to mock babies fellow commenters.

I have seen mixed kids looking adorable as babes and then growing up to look strange w/kinky brassy-colored hair and washed-out complexions. However, an unattractive black person and an unattractive white person probably has a better chance of having a cuter kid together than if they had kids with their same race. I don’t know why it happens like that, but it does. For example, James Brown would have had a little monster if he had a kid with a black woman who looked like him, but he married a plain uneventful white woman and their son looks okay.

It’s funny how everybody pays attention to what Heidi and Seal’s sons look like because they are biracial.

# 47 | cassandra @ 05.28.2007 9:19 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Girrrrrrl: two words: SPELL CHECK.

But thanks for the compliment on my niece – she is stunning indeed. She has curly curly locks like Henry’s and they are really long along her face and her eyes are like cats.

My brother is cute but not that cute.

This is why I am having a baby with Denzel Washington. I will force him to father my child so my kids can be cute and look like my niece :)

I just hope Brad does not get jealous :)

BTW, this is why Shiloh is so gorgeous: Angelina is an exotic mixed looking girl so her exotic looks and Brad’s blonde ones created a perfect child!

# 51 | wanda @ 05.28.2007 11:03 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You clearly want attention

Why is “kinky” hair not beautiful?

You think the Masai women of Africa are sitting there thinking “kinky hair is not beautiful”.?

It’s your distorted screwed up sense of what is beautiful that makes you associate kinky with bad.

You’re dumb.

“brassy colored hair and washed out complexion”? Okay Anne Rice, your poetry is truly awe inspiring!

lol and what if Shiloh grow up to be an average looking woman?

Dear Jared:

Can you get rid of the racist comments like the ones from Margarita and Wanda?

If they want to be racist, they should go to Dlisted or Perezhilton – the breeding grounds for racist morons.

Report abuse on them.

How cruel they are being. If you wanna be racist, do it in the privacy of your own home to your heart’s content. Spare us!

We are above your ignorance here at Just Jared.

we are not mocking kids, we are just stating the fact that henry is one fugly mo’fukka. it’s an opinion..I don’t wish him harm or anything, I am just saying he happened to fall off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, that’s all.

Yo——-Team Lara Croft————–

I find almost all of the people on your list very unattractive.

Just a matter of views…..like everything else.

herman the german @ 05/29/2007 at 7:30 am

Heidi was an ugly kid too. I saw a photo of her in the newspaper a while ago, she was really ugly. You can’t believe it if see her now.

But this seal guy is still ugly. I hope the kid has not that scar skin from his dad.

didi grow up! i suppose ur a super model, with perfect looks. highly unlikely! if you were you wouldnt be here posting your pathetic opinion. what are you jelous, your probably some ugly looking freak, who isnt happy with their life so you have to pick on other people who cant defend themselves. but i guess we will never, bcoz nobody cares what you say. hehehe loser

I totally agreed with Fillie – there is something wrong for that child’s tongue to be sticking out all the time. This has nothing to do with his color, it wouldn’t matter if the child was purple, a protruding tongue just doesn’t look right. Every picture I’ve seen of him is like that, from when he was very small. Has anyone ever seen him with a smile on his face?

Bottom folks is what I say to the morons picking on Zahara, Pax and Maddox:

Henry has a millionaire mom and dad.

Henry has nannies and servants.

Henry will go to the best schools, if he wants it.

He will have the best tutors.

Henry does not have to take out loans for college.

Henry has the best doctors in case he gets sick – no Medicaid.

I don’t think Henry is the cutest kid in the world – so what?

Why does a CHILD have to be beautiful? What does that have to do with intellectual ability, learning ability, and good character?

You all worry about how you will send your bratty kids to Community college on your Winn Dixie salaries adn how you will pay for their health bill when they get sick.

Don’t you worry your “gorgeous little heads – I am sure” about how he looks.

He is a millionaire and will have all the resources life can offer despite what he looks like.

You go Henry!

HEY IF ALL BIRACIAL MALES HAIR IS NEVER COMBED ITS BEACUSE HIS DUMB AS…. MAMA DOESNT KNOW HOW TO COMB THICK CURLY HAIR SHES THE MOTHER YOU HAD A KID BY ABLACK MAN LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS FROM BLACK HISTORY, WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO COMB HAIR DAMN WHAT A IDIOT

post my comments you idiots

# 57 | black @ 05.29.2007 6:16 am

Yo——-Team Lara Croft————–

I find almost all of the people on your list very unattractive.

Just a matter of views…..like everything else.
^^^^^^^^^^^

Opinion indeed.

Cause I am sure you are more beautiful than Sade, Alicia Keyes and Michael Michelle.

And I am sure any an you know is worlds better looking than Maxwell, Boris Kudjoe and Derek Jeter.

Yes, you are right – matter of taste.

Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe are not beautiful at all – it is just that millions of people have an OPINION that they are.

As Joan Rivers is a Goddess, it is just that millions have an OPNINION she is ugly.

Yeah, uh huh, sure , right…….The Easter Bunny told me so when I spoke to him last night.

the reason the boys hair is never combed is the mother doesnt take the timne to learn how to comb biracial kids hair . if you have mixed kids learn their history since all of them are considered black. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH TO TELL THE TRUTH GET THAT BIG OLE GIRL OUT OF THE STROLLER AND LET HER SPOILEDBUTT WALK.

# 62 | almond eyes @ 05.29.2007 1:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your Haiku IS posted.

And now you can have a fulfilled and wonderful day knowing you share your eloquency with us above.

Newsflash: Henry’s hair is combed. It is curly so it surrounds his face like the moon.

And why should boys HAVE to cut their hair? Many free spirited parents like Kate Hudson don’t cut their kids’ hair.

“Combing” nis not a historical black thing – WEB Dubois. Read a book.

But again, thank s for your Haiku.

My niece who is biracial always has curly hair.

Liek a lot of you well educated white folks above, I knew nothing of mixed or black hair either.

My niece’s hair always curls up especially after it is washed.

To say Henry’s hair is not combed is offensive.

If you have curly hair like him , after combing and brushing, it curls up like that which I think is beautiful.

I WANT a kid with Henry’s hair. And when Denzel Washington calls me up – I will give myself to him juist to have curly haired Halle Berry looking kids. Yes, I said it!

Henry is not cute, that’s the truth.

WTF is wrong with you people? He’s just a little boy who hasn’t even reached the age of TWO. Why is everyone obsessing about his looks?

inhirnamy137 @ 05/29/2007 at 4:26 pm

Just because they have celeb parents doesn’t mean we have to call them cute, Leni is average cute, and Henry looks like he has a syndrome. Heidi may be a top model, but she is blandish looking.

# 53 | Team Lara Croft @ 05.29.2007 12:46 am

You are pitiful and talk in extremes like a fanatic. Why should Jared delete my opinions and keep yours Miss Thang? Big red kinky hair with blonde highlights sometimes is a wild mess! So your niece is cute, but not all biracials are. Are all blacks? all whites? If you believe they are you are stupid or blind as a bat! I rest my case.

# 71 | wanda @ 05.29.2007 5:11 pm

# 53 | Team Lara Croft @ 05.29.2007 12:46 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wanda, if you had a level of intelligence that did not parallel that of a caterpillar, I would possibly give you more props.

That you are ignorant and yet are still too weak to admit your biases is the real clincher.

“Big red kinky hair” – and you don’t find that description in any way offensive?

My black friends do not use the word “kinky and wild” to describe their hair nor does my brother and his wife to their daughter.

They see her for what she is a beautiful, curly haired child who will benefit from the two worlds she comes from.

No, I change my mind, let’s not delete your comments. Let’s leave them here for all to see. Why dust ignorance and racism under the rug. Let’s let the dust out and so that we can all see where we are as humans.

Nevermind that if this were Reese Witherspoon’s kid, the conversation would not have been started on comments on their hair.

I think at some point, whites have to accept that there are basic physical differences in people of different races.

Blacks have curly hair. Why is this news to you all? And yes, Henry’s hair will never be straight unless he processes it with chemicals. His hair is curly.

Just like Asians have almond shaped eyes and Whites have very light skin.

Why are these facts so hard for us to accept of each other?

Henry’s hair is curly as is many biracial kids. The black gene for curly hair is a dominant one and so offsprings of people of African descent will have hair like Henry’s.

You call it kinky and wild. Many people call it beautiful. It is all in how we have been socialized.

I am the fanatic? And you denigrating the naturally curly hair of a toddler is not?

Hmm, ok.

BTW, for those interested: Oprah had a great show yesterday on body image of people of different races. The MTV V-Jay (Park, I forget her first name) was on and talked about her years of wanting to round out her eyes so her eyes could look more European.

And a teenage black boy was on and he was in tears for he wanted to be light skin rather than dark. Oprah also showed that amazing documentary done by a 17 year old where she tested little black kids and asked them which dolls they thought were bad: black or white ones. All the kids said the black dolls were bad. And the kids were all under the age of 8. ALready they had learned what some have displayed here on this thread: hating certain racial traits.

No, please Wanda, let’s leave your comments her for us all to read. It is a great insight into where we are in America and our perceptions of race.

And I am sure your comeback will be “I am black and I can tell you Henry’s hair is so and so”. It’s the classic troll comeback. Once you are called out on your actions, pretend you are the race you are criticizing so you can get a free pass.

Go ahead, hon, keep posting. You’re classic.

Big brassy kinky hair doesn’t look beautiful to me Miss Thang and you’re classic- classic cuckoo. It can have a kinky texture, but it looks better when it is neat and groomed with shape and not flying all over one’s head like the snakehead lady.

# 73 | wanda @ 05.29.2007 9:15 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, Wanda.

So you think “big brassy kinky hair” is not beautiful. Is that your contribution to society?

I happen to have straight hair – a result of my mostly Dutch and some Scottish lineage. Straight hair is not a big deal to me cause I have had it all my life. Clearly you have straight hair envy.

Work it out babe.

Hope your life is forever filled with blow dried straightening happiness. Cheers!

————Team Lara Croft ——–

But why, I am good-looking.

Oh and….do you have some problems?
I´m sure I could help. You just have to say a word and I´ll meet you at my lunatic asylum.

(My room´s the biggest by the way…)

Lara Croft, just end it already baby girl!

# 76 | wanda @ 05.30.2007 10:12 am

Lara Croft, just end it already baby girl!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ahh, spoken with the eloquence of someone backed into a corner.

Smooches!

Like I said, since I went to college and actually have an education – I should know better than to debate with caterpillar brains.

Cheers Dahlin’!!!!!!!

You are so full of yourself Lara. Grandma always had a name for you -

Educated fool!

# 75 | black @ 05.30.2007 9:26 am

————Team Lara Croft ——–

But why, I am good-looking.

Oh and….do you have some problems?

(My room´s the biggest by the way…)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Huh?????

You know this is proof that we should ALWAYS keep education in America free. WTF is this one talking about?

The only thing I am crazy about is Mr. Bradley Pitt, Adonnis of Hollywood.

But you know, some of my fave people have been called crazy (Angelina Jolie, John Lennon) so I’ll take it!

Smooches! Lara Croft wins again. Hehe!

The subject is dead and you’re not worth any more of my time, Dahlin!

Seal ain’t so hot himself so no wonder his son ain’t so cute.

I love them as a couple, don’t get me wrong, but Heidi has always had some interesting taste in men. Her daughter is okay, not ugly definitely, but cute enough, because the daughter’s father was interesting lookin’ too.

I’m not tryin’ to hate, just keepin’ it real.

Also, not all Bi-racial kids grow up to be good-looking. The actors are just the best representatives. They have a 50/50 chances of hitting the good looks lotto like everyone else.

Hey I´m not from the US….thank god.

So…….does this mean you won´t come Lara?

# 80 | wanda @ 05.30.2007 12:51 pm

The subject is dead and you’re not worth any more of my time, Dahlin!
# 81 | wanda @ 05.30.2007 12:51 pm

poof
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, caterpillar brains.

Poof!

hahaha!

# 84 | black @ 05.30.2007 5:03 pm

Hey I´m not from the US….thank god.

So…….does this mean you won´t come Lara?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if you look like brad pitt i will.

or angelina. i’m open to girls.

You couldn´t handle me…….see there´s a reason why I´m in an institute…

# 87 | black @ 05.31.2007 7:44 am

You couldn´t handle me…….see there´s a reason why I´m in an institute…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i guess that means you don’t look like brad or angie.

aww. oh, well. sorry!

fug face is ridiculous the reason the boys hair is wild is because white women dont know how to comb black hair. you had a biracial baby learn dummy

……..better.

yeah why the heck is that big ole girl in the stroller she is not too cute either .heidi is the mother she should learn how to comb black hair i mean after all you slept with a black man

yeah why is that big ole girl in that stroller?

nobody said combing hair was a black historical thing idiot . i said comb the hair so it will look beter she combs her hair stupid jerk posting idiots. NOBODY SAID BIRACIAL KIDS WERE NOT ATTRACTIVE LEARN TO THE COMB THE HAIR DOPEFEST