Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston joins celebrity pals Courteney Cox, hubby David Arquette and their daughter Coco, almost 3, on Monday in Malibu during Memorial Day weekend.

The former Friends star showed off her sun-kissed tan while walking from the Arquettes‘ Malibu mansion to a party held along the star-studded Billionaires Beach (a stretch of Californian real estate also known as Carbon Beach).

The typically shy Aniston was in good spirits, responding to a photographer’s compliment with well wishes of a “Happy Memorial Day.”

15+ pictures inside of Aniston, Courteney, David, and Coco

a happy thanksgiving
a merry Christmas
all these things I understand
but
a “Happy Memorial Day.”
I don’t get it
it’s hard to memorialize my father & brother’s death in some senseless war in happiness
:( :( :( :( :(
I don’t get people like her saying, a “Happy Memorial Day.”

Lurking Is No Fun @ 05/28/2007 at 11:03 pm

When is she going to work again?

Her face looks weird above her lips. I hope she doesn’t get a baby to stave off loneliness…really unfair to the baby.

Poor lonely, Jen….

Jen looks sexy and healthy and I hope she’ll meet a great man.

# 44 | To sofia @ 05.28.2007 10:56 pm

No. it proves she is too dependent on the Cox-Arquette. I can understand her spending time with them Thanksgiving(2006) and Xmas(2006)..which she did by the way…but again Memorial(2007) Then what’s next…July 4th.

See what I mean?
Does this 38 going 39 yr old woman STAND on her own EVER!

I have a BFF but guess what if I spent ALL the holidays of the year with her…I would notice something is amiss.

It all comes to down to …add spice in life otherwise it is vanilla.
*******************************************
I agree with you, but I’ve never seen her holding her god daughter, and every time I see her around a child she looks kinda unconfortable!

Doesn’t she have a family to spend the holidays with?

When all is said and done, Jennifer Aniston will be known as a beautiful woman and America’s sweetheart while Angelina Jolie will always be known for what she does best- a homewrecker.

Jen collects Plastic @ 05/28/2007 at 11:08 pm

HEY ANGLINA COLLECTS ORPHANS TAKING A BREAK FROM INsulting angelina and brad over at PH????Guess you cant call angelina,brad shiloh z, all those fowl disgusting curse names on jj, its a different ball game over here,but we all know you come on angie’s and brads threads here as twokids2 and the deepest black and so forth with all your other aliases btw MAN looks like SH–T!wow she still fugly and we know very well you are nofan of bampzs!!i KNOW WHO YOU BE!!!!

It’s weird that someone mentioned that she never looks at Coco because I thought the same thing. Odd. I guess her life IS Courtney. What did she do to her lips? She is looking old in the face though.

uhhh…………shouldn’t she be on a film set somewhere working? Isn’t that why she didn’t have babies, so that she could be a big movie star? She does look good here btw.

nice glasses @ 05/28/2007 at 11:09 pm

# 40 | A Plea to All
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There is no triange and never was a triange. Anyone with half a brain knows that. All triangle crap made up by tabloids. A marriage between two unhappy and dissatified people failed, divorce happened, people moved on with their separate lives. Happens every day. Unfortunately some fans have interwoven and overlaid their lives with a celebrity’s life. All who have done so need to move on. Life is what it is, not always what one wants it to be.

angelinammm @ 05/28/2007 at 11:10 pm

looking good :)

So much opportunities to capitalize on her fame when it was at an all-time high in 2005-2006..missed.

I can’t believe that her publicist who managered to gather all public on her side back then but can’t get her a movie greenlighted. WTF is wrong with this picture.

This woman should be at a movie set now filming a movie somewhere in the US,Canada or Europe. Anything but what she is doing now. As long as it shows her as still bankable actress.

She looks good and but she looks lonely. She needs to find something to keep her busy or something with purpose in life. All of the publicity from Cannes brought on this photo op o.k. and you know this. She has think like everybody else when they see their X living it up with his new wifey/partner. She is a human being. But as Angie stated in Vogue all of the publicity and people choosing sides for what they thought was right didn’t help the parties involved at all. That’s why her movie career flopped to much exposure for the wrong reasons. Now look at the so called homewrecker’s life FLOURISHING. I have strong christian faith and I know that Angie’s good works are meant from the heart and I hope and pray she and Brad are married and not living in sin because that will overshadow her good works in God’s eyes. But if she did do so much wrong and broke up their marriage I think she would have sank like a ship. I think she is telling the truth and did nothing to intentionally hurt this woman or break up a marriage, that’s why God continues to bless her and her family.

She looks great. I really love that she has good friends just like the rest of us.

[Fug Face You] @ 05/28/2007 at 11:15 pm

Hey Chuck’y you need a tissue?

# 50 | Chuck
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ITAWY. Death is not ever happy. Never, ever.

Well she doesn’t really seem, at least not to me, like a person that likes children. I think she’d be awkward around them to be honest.

Ba-dum-bum @ 05/28/2007 at 11:17 pm

Why is David Arquette hiding his face? Is he that embarrassed to be seen with Jennifer Aniston?

wobbler30

She walks down a beach with friends to a party and thats a photo op! You really need to have your head examined.

Also this is not an Angie/Brad thread. Please keep your posts to Jennifer. I think that enough time has past that the Angie/Brad fans can quit worrying about Jennifer. Continue to worship your idols, but leave Jennifer out of this.

Jen is getting scary thin. I hope she will find love soon. Yes, she is rich but she also need a SOULMATE.

I wish she would find someone soon…I can’t help but feel sorry for her.

Your ruin our thread, I ruin u @ 05/28/2007 at 11:26 pm

SHE’S SO THIN, WHY IS SHE SO THIN??

SHE NEVER HOLDS HER GODDAUGHTER COCO, SHE MUST NOT LOVE HER!

DAVID IS COVERING HIS FACE, HE MUST BE ASHAMED OF BEING AROUND MANISTON. HE’S REJECTING HIS WIFE’S BFF!!

Just giving you fanistons a taste of your own medicine. Not so fun now, is it?

And someone needs to tell her to lose that damn hair-do, she’s had the same one for years. And to me it always seems like she’s the third wheel, tagging along on the Arquette family outings. But w-e.

wobbler30 – complimented Jen and seems nice to her in that post. She is just saying what alot of us without the team shirts see…

that whatever Huvane told her to do in the begining…backfired on her. And Jolie repeated the same thing by saying, all this team shirt and taking sides does not help anyone involved.

#38 – Courtneys sunglasses are Chanel.

Hiding My Real Name @ 05/28/2007 at 11:29 pm

David Arquette looks absolutely ridiculous! What is wrong with him??? Absolutely agree–why is it O.K. to photograph his daughter, but not him? What a LOSER!

I am a huge Brad and Angelina fan, so I should not be here at all, except I wanted to say how great I think X looks here, and I do hope she can fall in love soon. I think she handled her marriage and divorce badly, and is afraid to jump in again. Why is Vince “like it never happened”? I never believed it was a real relationship, and I am curious to know if her fans did. Also, who do her fans think would be a good match for her? (Forget Jake. If that were going to happen it already would have). Who else is out there? I always imagine a guy like John Stamos. What do fans think?

# 55 | Jen collects Plastic
Hey, I’ve been away for a while and you can’t still not forget about me? WOW, I’m impressed. Well, now that you called me, let me tell you one thing, Angelina sucks!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 713 » Show All