Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston joins celebrity pals Courteney Cox, hubby David Arquette and their daughter Coco, almost 3, on Monday in Malibu during Memorial Day weekend.

The former Friends star showed off her sun-kissed tan while walking from the Arquettes‘ Malibu mansion to a party held along the star-studded Billionaires Beach (a stretch of Californian real estate also known as Carbon Beach).

The typically shy Aniston was in good spirits, responding to a photographer’s compliment with well wishes of a “Happy Memorial Day.”

15+ pictures inside of Aniston, Courteney, David, and Coco

jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 15
jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 16
jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 17

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All

#68 Sam
I have the same as you and all the other posters to say what I feel on any thread. Does that go for you when you post comments about Anniston on Brad/Angie threads. I just read 3-4 threads where people come and post bad things about that couple. I at least am civil about my comments.

Those may not be tom ford glasses that manly has on but shes copying the style,but its useless she still looks fug and can we say ‘camel toe’ jen.

She’s an odd little woman though isn’t she?

I saw all the pictures here. She doesn’t look unconfortable around Coco. I think she is unconfortable with the paparrazzi. And she probably holds and plays with her god daughter when she visits them, you don’t have to see the pictures to prove that. Anyway I think I saw a picture of Jen, Courtney and Coco at the beach when Coco was younger and Jen was being very sweet to her.
Jennifer is looking gorgeous in these pics. Good for her!!

I’m just trying to figure out why with all that she has she’s hanging onto Courtney this way still? I mean, if she was seen going to an art gallery or for god’s sake even a library or book store it’d be better then seeing her w/Courtney and/or Courtney and David.

I don’t get it. She makes herself appear pathetic. Get on with it Jen, Jesus.

He looks so hot with the baby. too bad nobody wants a picture of courtney. the baby is gorgeous

In hindsight... @ 05/28/2007 at 11:39 pm

All three parties – Brad, Angelina and Jennifer:

Angelina – went through 2 major life changes – 1.) her mother diagnose with cancer 8 yrs ago at the age of 23. Around that time she must have realized that it is time to get her act together as the one person that she loves dearly, her one and only parent is facing death. And she is going about life lost and without purpose. She started to figure out her life path and what she wants to do with herself in this lifetime. This ultimately led to the second life change. 2.) becoming a mother.

Both of these major event shaped her into the woman that she is today.

Brad – was drifting through life until he got to 40 and realized it(life) does not have to be like that. He was unhappy and thought about what would make him happy. i.e. family. So he went for it and grew up over the last 2 years to become the man that he is now – a father and partner. He is no longer defined by his career but by other interesting and important things going on in his life.

It is now Jen’s turn to figure out what she wants.

paula zahn @ 05/28/2007 at 11:40 pm

Photo number 7 she still has the around the mouth smoke lines so I assume the botox couldnt lift those and shes still smoking the pack and a half a day and what happen to her @ss its missing!

Lurking Is No Fun @ 05/28/2007 at 11:40 pm

She is an odd woman, for sure. Don’t the Arquettes ever want to spend some time as a family or is this is a codependent B List Club? They need one another, and need to be tied to the coattails of B&A, because who would be interested in them if they weren’t?

You Chin fans come to the Jolie-Pitt threads, so how does it feel?

She looks like hell…and the plastic surgery makes her face look strange.

Doesn’t she have any family?

that is exactly what sofia, maxine and I are trying to figure out too.

It is pretty strange for an adult of 38 going 39 to behave like this unless there is something amiss.

A Plea to All @ 05/28/2007 at 11:44 pm

For the love of God, let this end.Stop the insults.

its clear why anuston came out of her batcave shes hoping brad will take notice but could she please go back in or at least cover that mug of hers up.Coco’s cute and Courtney even botoxed as much as she is looks better,but so shameful shes imposing in their lives so much.

and whatever that is, it must have nothing to do with the cox-arquettes. Just hers.

Lurking Is No Fun @ 05/28/2007 at 11:46 pm

I think there is something wrong with her.

Nowhere beautiful…cute yeah. The look is getting old though. An almost 40 year old woman that still dresses like she’s 18.

She needs to grow up and do something with her life..she is too old to be playing surfer girl.

Produce a movie, write a book, go away!

Goldengirl Cassie @ 05/28/2007 at 11:46 pm

# 18 | come on @ 05.28.2007 10:29 pm

Support system. What did someone die. Please it’s been two years if she still needs a support system she needs professional help.

You need a support system when people won’t let you forget something. After B&A gossip all last week, people are looking at Jen, expecting her to crack and commenting Poor Jen, Jen is sad & lonely, Jen is pretending to be happy… cruel things like that. People are so stupid and the way they have villainized her after the breakup of her marriage makes me afraid for B&A, who I actually admire as actors and people. It’s that Pride Before The Fall feeling. I sometimes think something terrible is going to happen and no, I’m not wishing it either. They have a beautiful family now. I felt the same way when Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter) died. He was a true hero. He was so happy and was such a good husband father & role model. He lived every day doing good and feeling excited. He had a great purpose, but his life got snuffed out suddenly. I still can’t believe he’s gone. I’ve learned not to gloat over other people’s pain and misfortunes.

#83

I think you’re right. Also, Jennifer Aniston really had a tough time with her mother. Her mother IMHO is cruel and no one deserves the way her mother treated her. No one.

I think she’ll find happiness. She needs to hook up with Jake Gyllenhaal, they have crazy chemistry!

The whole fight thing has been dragged out long enough. I think there are paid trolls who do go onto boards to really continue the controversy because the tabloids are making a killing off of this drama. There is no drama and everyone should let it go and let these people live their lives.

In all honesty, I’m trying to figure out what is wrong with her. I know she’s said before that she can stay in the house and not leave it for two weeks straight and be perfectly happy. That’s not normal. She never does anything. She doesn’t have any hobbies, you never even see her at a grocery store or even shopping let alone driving around LA. It’s always the same. Dinner with Courtney or dinner with Courtney and/or David or with Courtney and David on a holiday.

She’s a really odd little woman

wedding crasher @ 05/28/2007 at 11:51 pm

1. Courtney is gorgeous
2. David is a tool
3. Coco is cute as hell
4. I can’t stand Jen but even I’m starting to feel sorry for her. Her career’s in the toilet and no one even try to give me the she’s on a break crap. You know it and I know it this 2+ years of not working has nothing to do with a voluntary break.
It has every thing to do with her marketability or lack there of as an actor. She needs to try something new because what’s she’s doing isn’t working.

She needs to go somewhere else and be seen like this independent woman who can fend for herself w/o Courtney holding her hand.

How many photos have we seen recently that all family gatherings, holidays, and even intimate dinners, she spends and hang out with the Arquettes? Isn’t she close to her dad’s family or her brother’s?

Brad Pitt seems to be in a dark place now i.e. focussing on death and destruction, while with Jen he had a more colourful life.
Not that Brad is unhappy with Angelina but watching the news in front of kids is quite disturbing. Especially when their focus is on misery.

that is what I mean…drifting through life.

She got the cash no doubt. So why not do something with it. Something on her own.

Forget men for a while. There are other ways to happiness than men.

Firstly, do something with your life. As in fnid a purpose. And a career does not equal to a life purpose.

otherwise, I see a bad case of co-dependency going on here.

Wishing her well.

That’s the other thing. Where is her family? Okay, she’s not close to her mother but what about her older brother? Her father? I don’t know about most of you but I meet my father and/or mother for lunch all the time. You get to a certain age and your parents become like friends. Jen is never seen with her father or brother. Again, odd.

Goldengirl Cassie @ 05/28/2007 at 11:56 pm