Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston joins celebrity pals Courteney Cox, hubby David Arquette and their daughter Coco, almost 3, on Monday in Malibu during Memorial Day weekend.

The former Friends star showed off her sun-kissed tan while walking from the Arquettes‘ Malibu mansion to a party held along the star-studded Billionaires Beach (a stretch of Californian real estate also known as Carbon Beach).

The typically shy Aniston was in good spirits, responding to a photographer’s compliment with well wishes of a “Happy Memorial Day.”

15+ pictures inside of Aniston, Courteney, David, and Coco

jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 14
jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 15
jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 16
jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 17

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All

# 98 | To yaya @ 05.28.2007 11:53 pm

I think there are people who are just perennially unhappy. Its what keeps them going.

“that whatever Huvane told her to do in the begining…backfired on her.”
***********************************************
I agree. There was no animosity exhibited when they first separated and then none when she filed for the divorce, just the normal sadness that a marriage failed. But then her rep/PR or someone she listened to gave her horrible advice that totally backfired on her career. Hollywood is a small place where all the successful folks know one another and work together, and they do not particularly care for people who go negative and violate an unspoken code due to the breakup of a marriage, especially people who have not had a successful movie career up to that point. She also was never an A lister. She should have emulated NicoleK who said little, never badmouthed Tom, moved on with her life, got an Oscar, and looked outside her safe circle for a new love. ReeseW has also said nothing, has never badmouthed Ryan.

At some point the Arquettes must want some alone time without her.

Eh, she’s reached the level of fame that she was supposed to have all along, if she wasn’t married to Brad. Now she’s just like all the other Friends, having to work hard for the publicity and to get a decent project in movies or TV. The only way she appears on tablooids now is if she’s linked in some way to Brad and Angie.

I don’t think Huvane, her publicist, could have done much for her. She’s no Nicole Kidman in the acting department and her movies proved that although she may have had goodwill from the public, no way people were going to pay 10 bucks to see her in sh*tty movies. That was her last chance to prove herself and she couldn’t.

I can’t say I feel sorry for her, she is where she’s supposed to be. Professionally yes, because she’s one trick pony, and personally because she’s pathetically insecure and not too many men put up with that. The only one who could, she didn’t appreciate and went after to bring him down so nope, no sympathy here.

Yaya, if you are trying to figure out Jennifer from the pictures you see, you are going to have a hard time. The pictures don’t say anything about her hobbies or what she does, except what the paparrazzis are able to catch or what they want you to see. I even heard that she when to Chigago, yet there are no pics of that. This happens with every celebrity.
And also this week there were pics of Courtney haging out with other friends, so I don’t see the problem of her hanging out with DA and CC.

To Eleanor
I think you post that comment on the wrong website, most of the people here are brangelina fans. I am not a brangelina fan, but not a hater either. I don’t usually come in here. I can’t believe that JJ posted something about Jen!!!

I like Jen and I haven’t heard from her in a while. I think is good that she has a good time with her friends.

It must be her inner dialogue. Get our of your own head Jen! Find something, anything that brings you happiness and just do it. And give yourself space from Courtney and any other dependent relationship you have. It’s a big wide world out there filled with interesting people. Try and be one yourself

I feel sorry for the Arquettes, they can even have family time………….

Goldengirl Cassie @ 05/29/2007 at 12:05 am

# 83 | In hindsight… @ 05.28.2007 11:39 pm

This is the comment I totally agree with.

candycandy @ 05/29/2007 at 12:05 am

Her chin seems to chang a little( shoter as ususal).

flowerpower @ 05/29/2007 at 12:05 am

Damn people! Leave the poor girl alone.You can see she’s depress. If Brad Pitt left me, I would be depress for years. You know You’ve got problems if Brad Pitt dumps you. Anyways I love FRIENDS!!!

Sorry, but i will never feel sorry for someone who has as much money as she does. i’m sure she would be successful if she went back to T.V like Courtney. Btw, what the hell happened to Lisa Kudrow? She was the funny friend and she is nowhere to be found on tv or movies.

Arquette’s CAN’T even have family time..

gotcha !!! @ 05/29/2007 at 12:08 am

75 | twokids2,3,4
###########
havent forgotten you, you susie-ritzy-mole.
You sucks !!!! big fat liar, you’ll never have kids, never will, hahahah !!!!

i think she has moved on it is just the rest of the world ther has a problem of duingt that she look very very beatyful as always and so peasfull love her whish her all the best in the world

Your ruin our thread, I ruin u @ 05/29/2007 at 12:11 am

Report Abuse # 80 | tali @ 05.28.2007 11:36 pm
I saw all the pictures here. She doesn’t look unconfortable around Coco. I think she is unconfortable with the paparrazzi. And she probably holds and plays with her god daughter when she visits them, you don’t have to see the pictures to prove that.
_______________________________

Oh, OH, okay, we don’t need pics to prove that Jen spends time with her Goddaughter. But we DO need pics to prrove that Angie spends time with her daughter Shiloh. Okay. Gotcha.

Hypocrites.

outsidelookingin @ 05/29/2007 at 12:11 am

Brad said in 2004 Vanity Fair:

“Jen and I always made a pact; that we’ll see where this thing is going. I’m not sure it really is in our nature to be with someone for the rest of our lives, just because you made this pact. You keep going as long as you keep growing.”

…You keep going as long as you keep growing.

Brad has never been one to talk about ex relationshps, however this quote says it all. Looking at these sets of pictures and others in the past year. Aniston has not grown much during her marriage and after. When you look at what Brad is doing with his life, father of four & helping others, traveling & learning. I can’t imagine what his life would be like if he had stayed with Aniston.

Jennifer said Vanity Fair 2005:

“…There are all these levels of growth—and when you stop growing together, that’s when the problems happen.”

“”I think—it changed,” she says haltingly. “We both changed.”

She sighs again. “You do the best you can, and I think we did. We did the best we could.”

—————————-

If you re read the vanity fair article of Brad
& Jen (without bennets & her friends comments& tabloid rumors- horrible article) the reasons for Brad & Jen relationship ending is there.

Who stop growing?

To #115 Your ruin our thread, I ruin urs

I never said that Angelina doesn’t hold Shiloh, if you read my recent post you would see that I usually don’t come in here and I don’t post against Angelina.
Sorry, buit take your anger against someone else!!!

# 96 | SR @ 05.28.2007 11:52 pm
Brad Pitt seems to be in a dark place now i.e. focussing on death and destruction, while with Jen he had a more colourful life.
**********************************************

What life. They split. Obviously wasn’t that colourful.

What makes you think Brad is focused on death and destruction. Read up before commenting.

Coco is cute everyone else in these photos are boring.

Jen does need to mature in her dress sense. the short shorts look trashy.

Brad Pitt could leave me and I wouldn’t bat an eye. Just a normal handsome man to me. Never understood his massive appeal.

great skin tone 4 someone so close to teh big 4-0

sad she keeps hanging onto DA and CCA like a 3rd wheel; needs a life of her own

to jen fans @ 05/29/2007 at 12:25 am

to all Jen fans-

Have you guys supported her in the movie theatre ?

Where were you on these movies, friends with money, derailed and rumor has it?? Why are these movies grossing so low?

Are you Jen fans young in age like,the tweenies who cant afford a $9 movie ticket but rely on Netflex?

How big is this fan base? Why is the movie grossed so low???

The movie Break up gross over 100M in the US, but is it because of Vince who has a special following? Someone argued that Jen actually dragged this movie down, because Vince previous movie,the wedding crasher grossed over 200M. Had Vince picked a different actress and NOT Jen, the movie TBU might have grossed higher.

Why is this thread have no links, no articles on Jen? Are the Jen fans educated people or mostly in the lower income group? Why didnt I see some thoughtful post in this thread?

Is this what all the Jen fan capable of, saying things like “….she looks great….”. Can the Jen fans have more substance in their post?

why is Jennifer Aniston always a third wheel to Courtney and David? She’s so clingy. No wonder Brad moved on.

she needs to move on independently.

Your ruin our thread, I ruin u @ 05/29/2007 at 12:25 am

To #117 Tali

You know, you’re right, and I’m sorry I directed it at YOU. I was directing it at the others, and they know who they are. :)

bwahahahahaha!
jan brady at the beach. eww.

shouldnt she be out having brunch with her main man norman,and then taking her main best girl friend dolly to the mall for a matching dress.

MANISTON's CHICKEN CUTLETS @ 05/29/2007 at 12:37 am

Honestly? I HATE this fugly-INSIDE and out-woman. She is responsible for all the rubbish fired Brad and Angie’s way -esp Angie’s who was never in that experimental merger, and never dumped her (his?) sorry a-ss.
That bloody fake, INVENTED “golden sh$t” was already dead and buried. And what Maniston does? Feeds hate those gullible people (who still, like zombies, haunt blogs and whine and whine, and do nothing else, along with Man).
That boomeranged on her. What is she going to be remembered for?? NOTHINHG! that is the only justice.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All