Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston's Memorial Day in Malibu

Jennifer Aniston joins celebrity pals Courteney Cox, hubby David Arquette and their daughter Coco, almost 3, on Monday in Malibu during Memorial Day weekend.

The former Friends star showed off her sun-kissed tan while walking from the Arquettes‘ Malibu mansion to a party held along the star-studded Billionaires Beach (a stretch of Californian real estate also known as Carbon Beach).

The typically shy Aniston was in good spirits, responding to a photographer’s compliment with well wishes of a “Happy Memorial Day.”

15+ pictures inside of Aniston, Courteney, David, and Coco

jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 16
jennifer aniston memorial day 2007 17

Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All
Stop blaming @ 05/29/2007 at 1:10 am

# 129 | Brad…methodical, deadly.. @ 05.29.2007 12:43 am
Didn’t Angie say that Brad was methodical, he takes his time to figure out how he wants to handle something and goes about it seemlessly?
Jennifer Anistons SLOW & PAINFUL DEATH IN HOLLYWOOD is now complete, Well done Brad, well done indeed.

_____________________________

For god’s sake, when will Jen’s fans stop blaming someone else for Jen’s choices and Jen’s decisions. So, now Jen’s failure to get work is Brad’s fault?? Brad is quietly and surely killing off her career?? Hello, Gwyneth’s career is going just fine, she took time off and she came right back in with some good roles. Juliette Lewis is doing what ever it is she wants to do. But Jen’s career meltdown is Brad’s fault??

You must truly hate Brad to think that he is responsible for killing off JenJen’s career, but truly, the only one you insult is Jennifer here. She is just poor Jen, poor victim. No wonder fans like you make her skin crawl.

Jennifer Pitt @ 05/29/2007 at 1:10 am

Wow! So many posts about me!

# 141 | LSAM @ 05.29.2007 12:57 am

You are in denial. She’s been unemploy since 2005. No studio wants to work with her. Why would they pay $8M to hire TV girl?

Worship Brangelina shrines @ 05/29/2007 at 1:10 am

You Brangelina fans are just as creep as your idol Angelina !

Seriously ! GET HELP ~

I am amazed at how much you HATE J.A ?! She is not the ***** who took someone’s husband ! And J.A does not lie 24/7 .

Angelina is delusional , she believes her own lies & fantasies .

Her dad is right * she needs serious help .

Hiding My Real Name @ 05/29/2007 at 1:10 am

#127, Your post made me laugh, because you are so completely wrong! I am ABSOLUTELY a Brad and Angelina fan from DAY ONE. Love the family and follow faithfully. I am NOT filled with hate for X, although I have felt a lot of satisfaction about her career slump, which makes me feel like a bad person until I remember what she did to hurt Brad, then I get vindictive all over again.

So, my friend, don’t be so quick to kick me to the curb. We probably exchange greetings on our own threads about our family every day. I just said I don’t think she looks so bad…and hope she can fall in love eventually, because I don’t think she loved Brad. And if you don’t love Brad Pitt, can you love at all?

# 112 | gotcha !!!
You know nothing. I just spent a tremendous and beautiful long weekend with my dear family and all you were able to do was to follow B&A in the computer. Shame on you!!! You are boring, you know. Don’t you have anything better to do? I guess not, when now what you are doing is trying to see a video of them kissing inside the theater. Does it really matter if they kissed or not? Is that really so important to you? Would that make your life better? Would that make the world a better place? Get a life!!!!

Jennifer Pitt @ 05/29/2007 at 1:13 am

My net worth is $110 million. Thank you very much!

Jennifer Pitt @ 05/29/2007 at 1:13 am

I don’t have to work a day in my life. I am very very rich.

Shoes4life @ 05/29/2007 at 1:14 am

Also both movies for Jennifer “Wanted” & “Senator’s Wife” are/were Plan B productions. Therefore, they may have been dropped for a reason even thou she still have a very, very minimal ownership in the company.

Jennifer Pitt @ 05/29/2007 at 1:15 am

I have the greatest fans .I am one of the most popular actresses, and I have the gratest friends.

to fldesert roce @ 05/29/2007 at 1:17 am

# 134 | desert rose @ 05.29.2007 12:50 am
Jeniffer looks great,and she will always look great.

As for Aniston haters, Angelina will always be a homewrecker, she keeps saying her priority is her family and adopts 3 kids when she can’t even forgive her own father, Charity begins at home!

____________________

So tou can critisize Angie for not seeing her dad who refused to pay child suppos, can not remember Angies kids names, calls Zahara Shakira, publically tried to undermine her.
BUT, you won’t even mention JEN NOT TAKING TO HER MOM FOR YEARS. YEP you are a complete IDIOT!

YEP charity begins at the HOME. Where was your idol when Brad was dying to have kids SHE the loser was not HOME she was making one flop after another! Instead of having a BABY!

wedding crasher @ 05/29/2007 at 1:17 am

Jennifer Pitt

No one said Jen HAS to work. It’s about Jen WANTING to work but studios not willing to risk their money on her. Face it Jennifer Aniston’s career is in the toilet.

You guys are all boring. Aniston, Jolie, Pitt, what a bore!

Knut is interesting. The best blog on earth is the Knut blog:

Brad Pitt sexiest man?? Please! He doesn’t come up to Thomas Dorflein’s feet.
Thomas Dorflein is the man. And Knut is the cutest little polar bear ever!
There are better things in life than stupid dumb celebrities with empty lives.

hmmm u say what,, @ 05/29/2007 at 1:18 am

this is such a joke;;typically shy Aniston was in good spirits,,,,SHY wasnt she dry humping VV on a terrance outside a hotel in broad daylight and didnt she whine all over oprah every other week in front of millions+++her meds and wine = good spirits,,this is a fake @ass passive aggressor of all memememememe manly man.

Hiding My Real Name @ 05/29/2007 at 1:20 am

#156, twokids2: Um, how would you know about the video of them kissing and everyone trying to see it if you haven’t been “following B and A on the computer” yourself? Think about it, O.K.?

At least she doesn’t have those ugly veins. She also has a gorgeous face.

Jennifer Aniston and Luke Wilson should hook up. I think they’d have a blast together!

doors open leafpure @ 05/29/2007 at 1:22 am

then pulesse> #163 leafpure>>>>>

Why does she dress like she’s 21? She acts so much younger than her age, and not in a good way. It’s that coy, hair-flipping manner she has. Oh, well, she’s really fading into the sunset isn’t she.

wedding crasher @ 05/29/2007 at 1:24 am

Jen Fan

What are you 12? Too bad her veinless arms can’t help her find work.

In fact…can you imagine a family of brothers Owen and Luke Wilson, along with Kate Hudson and Jennifer Aniston??? Jokes all around!!!

# 165 | Hiding My Real Name
Because when we got home I went to check what had happened in Hollywood, cause as I had said before I like to see the pictures of Hollywood latests news, and I saw all the comments about the kiss. It just took a couple of minutes to realize that many of you spent the weekend looking for the link of the famous kiss. Anything else that you want to know?

Just Stop It! @ 05/29/2007 at 1:27 am

Please stop. You can see how beautiful she is. You Jen haters are in denial.

Ann Landers @ 05/29/2007 at 1:27 am

#167, Jesse: That is actually an interesting choice, but I think it would be a problem now that Luke’s brother dates Kate Hudson. I think Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are friends, and Owen would have some loyalty to him?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All