Britney Spears: Another Message to Her Fans

Britney Spears: Another Message to Her Fans

Britney has updated her official website with another message for her fans. Here-eeeeeeee’s Britney for ya:

Dear Fans,

I just wanted to reach out to all of you and explain some of the things that I have been faced with recently.

It’s so funny how many stories are put out there about people. It’s like we all want our side of the story out there as well, but at the end of the day only a few people care to hear what is really going on since the bad is always so much more interesting than the truth. I don’t know why, but this is so weird to me. I used to be angry at the tabloids for printing horrible things about me, but now I try to just be numb to what I see. I saw Tyra Banks once get really upset and cry on her show because they made her look fat. We all want a certain image of ourselves out there, and at some point we all do really care what other people think or we wouldn’t be here.

Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don’t think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn’t know who to go to. I realized how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.

This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now. Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with. I have had to cut so many people out of my life. It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person…it is me. When I was little I remember every night watching movies with my family and feeling so at peace. Dancing and singing all the time just like a little girl should. Now recently I find with my children that I want them to have that feeling all of the time. I am having to face a lot of things right now since I have children of my own. A lot of insecurities from when I was little are coming up again. It is like we are never good enough.

I know everyone thinks that I am playing the victim, but I am not and I hate what is going on right now so much. Maybe this is the reason for this letter…to maybe allow people to look at me differently. It is like when you are a real woman and say what you feel and how you think things are supposed to be, that people just say you are a “b****.”

I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me. I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I think it was a bigger issue because I had not gone out in such a long time.

I am 25 and I do still have a lot to learn, and I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or Good Morning America. I am only human people and I love you for still loving me.

I am sitting here at home and it is 6:25 and both of my sons are asleep. I am truly blessed to have them in my life. Everyday is so surreal. Life in general is so surreal and crazy.

I just hope this letter made some of you think a little bit more of me and where I am coming from. I just want the same things in life that you want…and that is to be happy.

It is just so weird because everyone has their own perception of me and how they think I really am. It is so weird how stories are told. There is your side, my side, and the truth. Somebody has to figure it out. I guess we will never really understand or figure out life completely. That’s God’s job. I can’t wait to meet him…or her.

Love, Britney

Quote of the month… “It is ok to disagree with people regarding certain issues. You’re not being true to yourself if you succumb to others opinions because you feel guilty.”

————

What do you think of Britney‘s letter? Has she really found her way and being sincere about it? Or is her new management speaking for her again?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Who in the hell is she quoting? Herself?

‘Cause it sure isn’t Mark Twain.

Awesome, but unfortunate that this is something she has to do, and that people will say negative things about it anyway.

Let me say it again.

Britney has more strength, moxy and bravery in her little finger than most show in a life time. She is making her way just fine. She is evolving into the woman she always wanted to be.

Worship Brangelina shrines @ 05/29/2007 at 1:15 pm

Britney is and will always be … A effing train wreck !

She should just go back to the trailer park .

Well! If it was in fact her that wrote the letter, stream of consciousness format, then kudos to Britney for trying to synthesize her thoughts and maybe gain some perspective as to how she got from “there” to “here” and how to move beyond. That’s a big if. Let’s see if she can internalize some controls and not let history and the craziness repeat itself.

The saddest part was when she states that she was being taken to dinners and parties only to find out later she’d paid the tab.

cubanmusulmana @ 05/29/2007 at 1:30 pm

Who cares that she wants to be “normal”. If she wants to be “like everyone else” she shouldn’t be wearing fishnet stockings that come up her butt during daylight hours to take her kids for a walk.

She also need to get educated. The God comment was extremely offensive.

QueenOfTrashin @ 05/29/2007 at 1:33 pm

This missive is…..so weird and surreal, ya’ll. It is just disconnected thoughts, reveals nothing (except of lack of education) and tosses out that “real woman” crap, again.

oh ***** please. people like Britney, Paris, Nicole, Lindsay etc will always be who they are, rich-stupid-brats. Sure they’ll grow up and learn how to stay off the spotlight when doing “less than good things” but they’ll always be doing those things and tell us **** lies “oh, I’m growing, oh I’m learning” oh **** you, seriously.

She used to be ok and everything but she chose to flush down her entire career, you’re dunzo, give it up before you end up on ‘The Surreal Life’, that’s rock-bottom lol.

[Fug Face You] @ 05/29/2007 at 1:53 pm

Brit didn’t write that, hell I’m sure she has no idea it was even posted. some of you are idiots.

I’m with #11

If anyone is horrible and tacky it’s someone who kicks someone else when they are down.

WOW 11 & 12 been hanging around the hags too long that is very hatful. I agree that she needs to retire and just raise her family but die, that is a bit much!

“who cares about her really?”
obviously, you haters do or you guys wouldn’t be wasting ur time posting on the blogs about her. what a bunch of haters…

I’m not a “fan” of Britney’s music by any stretch of the imagination, but I am a mother and as a mother, I am rooting for her newly-found sense of clarity. I hope that she can indeed move on from her mistakes and be the mother that she wants to be for her boys.

For you people wishing ill on her and even death…are you ******* serious?! Lay off the ‘roids, will ya?!

She needs to stay home and be a mom, cuz she’s washed up as far as her career is concerned.

Britney come back! I miss you!!!

I cant imagine living the life she does and I give her credit for still being able to stand on her own two feet.

Sounds like an addict in the middles of rationalization and justification. With that attitude, relapse is inevitable. Saver her a bed Lindsay!

Brit monroe @ 05/29/2007 at 2:59 pm

Britney’s washed up? we’ll see about that when her new album comes out because you all know its going straigt to number 1, and that’s why you can’t take it!!!

She wrote it. You can tell. Doesn’t make sense in every part, but I think she means what she is saying. She also doesn’t even HAVE management to write for her right now. ;) It’s sad that her friends would use her instead of trying to get her help. I do hope she makes up with her family eventually. There is probably a lot of hurt there.

This is one of the reasons I wonder why people always compare Britney to Madonna, they are so different!!!!!!!!! Madonna has never have to explain what she does or doesn’t do in her personal life, she does what she thinks is correct and doesn’t care what people think. But Britney looks so vulnerable and easy to persuade… I think that her personality as well as her art is what makes Madonna the eternal Queen of Pop!!!

“Till this day I don’t think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD.”

From someone who has ADD and not having the best behavior during my early 20s I am thinking what the **** is she talking about?

Blah, I feel sorry for the people who took the time to read the whole thing.

RedBud5150 @ 05/29/2007 at 4:02 pm

“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.”
Mark Twain

I’m not really a Briney fan, especially after the total trainwreck she’s been for the past couple of years but I will say: I do respect her for writing this letter and being totally open and honest with her fans. All of that letter was personal, not something she HAD to share w/fans, or anything they deserved to know. It shows she cares about them. That’s cool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All