Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Sheryl Crow's Baby Hike

Sheryl Crow's Baby Hike

Sheryl Crow takes 1-month-old son Wyatt Crow for a hike in LA’s Runyon Canyon Park on Monday, wrapped in a Moby D wrap in sage green/orient silk panel/black.

Sheryl also took baby Wyatt to a Memorial Day party later on in the day along the star-studded Billionaires Beach with celebs Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Cindy Crawford.

sheryl wyatt hike 01
sheryl wyatt hike 02
sheryl wyatt hike 03
sheryl wyatt hike 04
sheryl wyatt hike 05
sheryl wyatt hike 06

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

That isn’t good for a baby at that age. You are not suppose to jostle the baby around like that, it isn’t good for them. And before anyone says how do I know, because I have 2 kids I carried in a similar wrap til both were 2 years old and my sister is a pediatrician so I have had to listen to all the do’s and don’t from her for years.

trickytri @ 05/29/2007 at 9:14 pm

already? She needs to cool down.

Shoes4life @ 05/29/2007 at 9:15 pm

I don’t have kids and I know that is not good for the child. The child is to young for that much friction.

I don’t have any children, but common sense made me wonder how good it could be for a child to be jostled around like that.

Sheryl’s posture in the fourth pic gives the impression that she’s jogging.

I certainly hope not, what if she tripped and fell?

Not just the friction what about the heat!

It is too hot to let a child out at that kind of heat even if they are covered.

I think Sheryl Crow is the singer of some terrible songs – she seems to be the biggest idiot around as well, this can´t be true – how can someone be that silly? a one month old baby is not supposed to be shaken around like that just because her mother forgot to take her xanax. This can´t be true.

AHAHAHAHAHA. i was like.
why are her boobs so big.
xD

Is it save bring the baby like that?
I don’t know, I never seen like that before.
I think it’s not comfortable for the baby, especially at that age.
The baby isn’t a doll, pls don’t treat him that way.

Shoes4life @ 05/29/2007 at 10:17 pm

I hope someone in her circle sees these photos and have a talk with her about this.

I’m sure Sheryl sought a consult before taking a baby that is only weeks old in a jog with her…I think she’s responsible and adult enough.

unfortunately she is neither responsible nor adult enough – she is what is called an idiot!

Report Abuse # 7 | kate. @ 05.29.2007 10:13 pm
AHAHAHAHAHA. i was like.
why are her boobs so big.
xD
______________________________

LMAO You made me literally laugh out loud! XD

I don’t think that’s very comfortable for the baby. :\

What is she thinking? he can’t have much head strength at this point. Seems dangerous to me.

Stupid woman. If it’s hot she shouldn’t have the baby wrapped so close to her body like that and why the hell she has to go out hiking or jogging with him is beyond me. It’s unsafe. For goodness sake leave the baby at home with the nanny and stop showing off with your bought baby.

I was gonna be all judgemental and sh*t and sip some haterade and post some crap about this new, mature, trying-to-be-a-good mother.
But, seeing that i am also a mother, who can remember what it was like to bring home my baby for the first time, and how eager i was, from long before whe was born, to learn all i needed to know in order to take the best care of her; and seeing how Sheryl has clearly waited a long time to become a mother and is a cancer survivor and all, who is used to taking good care of herself, i dont see how she would have gone and wrapped up that baby like that and gone hiking if she didnt first consult some experts who told her exactly what she could and shouldnt do.
Just as how Angelina’s very good friend who is a paediatrician and an adoption specialist, and has been her consultant on matters pertaining to her and Brad’s kids, i do believe Sheryl has pretty good advice about raising her child.
These pictures clearly dont tell the whole story. You cant even see the baby’s head and yet i’m sure none of us here, including the certifiable morons, would really believe that she has that baby all swaddled up from head to toe and strapped suffocatingly tight to her chest.
Sheeeeeesh!

This is just

sad…….

She is a crazy idiot jogging with a newborn child in her arms..? What is she trying to do.. kill it?!! Call child services and report her stupid ass!

This is ridiculous, 1 month old is just too young…all this sun exposure is not good for the baby,he must be sweating like a pig all wrapped up in this freakin’ california sun!

yes call child service – I always hated that silly ***** because of her terrible music, she has no ethics, she was fucked by that doped bicycle ass hole, whatever his name was, and most probably: what goes around ***´s around

sheryll/sh3ll @ 05/29/2007 at 11:20 pm

this woman is crazy.what is she thinking?
i have a 4 month old baby and i couldnt imagine doing that.cant she think it’s freakin’ hot or just letting the world knows she’s a hands on mom?

attention seeker @ 05/29/2007 at 11:20 pm

She obviously wants some attention.

Can that poor kid even breathe? I can’t see it’s head! How hot is it in LA? And is she *jogging*?! Crazy lady. Can’t she hire a babysitter to look after her kid? I’ve seen women jogging around my library and they had their kids in strollers- she couldn’t do that instead?

FrenchIroquois @ 05/30/2007 at 12:10 am

Once again you idiots judge people close to JA. You all seem to forget that we had the same carier when Shiloh was born. Frankly you people have not lives. Get a glass of wine and enjoy yourselves ! Lord knows you are sounding like bitter, bitter women.

foolish beat @ 05/30/2007 at 12:12 am

Would you all suggest she sit around on her **** eating Snickers all day getting fat, and commenting on trash boards such as this? Where are all your precious babies while you’re doing exactly that? Hmmmmmmm??? Get a life, she has one.

FrenchIroquois @ 05/30/2007 at 12:16 am

hey Attention Seeker, ever hear about irony ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All