Wed, 30 May 2007 at 2:36 pm
Heather Locklear's Bustin' Out Bikini
- Heather Locklear should get a bikini that fits.
- Vintage White Oprah and a young Lindsay Lohan.
- Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best snort coke with each other.
- Cameron Diaz is plotting her MTV red carpet showdown.
- The new Petra Nemcova is wild and crazy.
- Keira Knightley has a smashing temper.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is the beefcake of the day.
- Lindsay Lohan gets shamed with “stuff”…
- Did you know there’s a Celebrity Look Alike Convention?
- Who said flat isn’t sexy?
- Paris Hilton‘s cell mate was hand-picked.
- Brittany Murphy‘s husband once bought fake engagement ring.
- Preview four tracks off Kelly Clarkson‘s new album My December here — ” Never Again,” “Sober,” “Maybe” and “Can I Have a Kiss.”
- Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab following a weekend during she crashed her Mercedes, was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and was photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a car. Lindsay’s lawyer reportedly drove her to Promises rehab facility, where she enrolled in a 30-day inpatient program. Photos in the Post and Daily News today show Lindsay, in a white tee and black leggings, on the grounds of the facility yesterday. This is her second rehab stint this year. “It’s so weird that I went to rehab,” Lindsay said in Allure magazine’s May issue. “I always said I would die before I went to rehab.” Meanwhile, her crash remains under investigation and a preliminary court date is scheduled for Aug. 24.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck said on The View Tuesday that she and Rosie O’Donnell have “begun the progress” toward forgiveness. Hasselbeck said that she and Rosie “were in communication a lot” this weekend despite a claim on by Rosie on her blog that the two only briefly exchanged emails and would probably never speak again. Meanwhile, Barbara Walters said yesterday that Rosie was welcome back on The View at any time.
- Clive Davis is furious with Kelly Clarkson because “she has assumed total artistic control over her new album and refuses his suggestions,” an insider at Sony tells the Post. Davis recently slammed Clarkson at company retreat in April, saying she can’t produce hits. He also refused to mention her when he took the stage during the American Idol finale.
- Wilmer Valderrama and Kevin Federline, who the Daily News describes as best friends, rapped along to songs this weekend at a club in Las Vegas. Federline then “invited Valderrama to be involved with his next album,” said a spy.
Like Just Jared on Facebook