Thu, 31 May 2007 at 4:07 pm
Keri Russell: Interview Magazine
- Keri Russell looks flipping fantastic in Interview Magazine.
- George Clooney makes dreams come true.
- Does Victoria Beckham really hate bloggers? Fake quote!
- Reese and Jake sighting! … Sorta.
- Bad news! Anna Kournikova is not single!!
- Marilyn Manson on Lohan‘s firecroch video.
- Maroon 5 are a bona fide hit!
- Kirsten Dunst vs. Drew Barrymore — HMMM!
- Rosie O’Donnell working on TV show with Ross the Intern.
- Celebrities as jewel-toned goddesses.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. makes funny faces behind Ben McKenzie‘s back (video).
- Jessica Alba: I look in the mirror and go “Ugh”
- Lindsay Lohan‘s father says she suffers from multiple addictions, including alcohol and the painkiller OxyContin. “I spoke to the people treating Lindsay,” Michael Lohan told E! Online. “And I’m satisfied they are doing the right thing for her, helping her detox from the painkillers.”
- Camilla Parker-Bowles blew her chance to wed Prince Charles in the late 1960s because she wasn’t a virgin, according to a new documentary. Queen Camilla, airing tomorrow in Britain, reports she lost her innocence at age 17 at the end of a debutante ball.
- Before entering rehab, Lindsay Lohan was scheduled to start work this week on Poor Things, a comedy featuring Shirley MacLaine. MacLaine and co-producer Rob Hickman said that Lindsay still wants to work on the project. “We are trying to rearrange the shooting schedule to facilitate her working to coincide with the completion of her rehabilitation,” they said.
- Lindsay Lohan’s friend says she is settling well into her rehab treatment. “She’s happy where she is and is just taking time to herself to learn and be okay,” stylist friend Nate Newell told People yesterday. “I’ve been in touch with her and she likes it.”
- Pamela Anderson finally had to explain her infamous sex tape to her children after they begged to watch the movie Borat, which shows part of the tape. “When your dad and I were first together, we used to videotape everything,” Pam told them.
Just Jared on Facebook