Angelina Jolie: The Cradle of Life

Angelina Jolie: The Cradle of Life

Angelina Jolie cradles 3-year-old son Pax and 2-year-old daughter Zahara in her arms, into the American Embassy compound for school on Thursday in Prague, Czech Republic.

Security officer Mickey Brett (not pictured) was also on hand in one of his famous pink t-shirts. Gotta love the pink!

In was announced yesterday that Pax Thien Jolie officially became joined the Jolie-Pitt club according to a decree signed Thursday by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg. Jolie filed legal papers in April to include Pitt‘s last name. Good dad Brad Pitt still has not formally adopted the little guy… yet.

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina zahara pax prague school 01
angelina zahara pax prague school 02
angelina zahara pax prague school 03
angelina zahara pax prague school 04

Getty
  • Vanderpump Rules star Jax Taylor says Kourtney Kardashian's ex is now "slumming" it - TMZ
  • KJ Apa reveals his biggest addiction - Just Jared Jr
  • Tons of celebs are sending their love to Aretha Franklin - TooFab
  • Crazy Rich Asians is set to make a lot of money at the box office - The Hollywood Reporter
  • A The Middle spinoff is officially in the works - Just Jared Jr
  • Sheri

NY Lurker, hi! I had a WONDERFUL weekend! Hope yours was fab! I will email you, good news! Thank you!

• found this

Jon Voight buys stuff
    October 30th, 2006

Jon Voight is trying to use gifts to fix his strained relationship with estranged daughter Angelina Jolie. Jolie has shunned her father ever since Voight claimed Jolie had “mental problems” four years ago:

[John Voight] just bought another truckload of gifts for [Jolie] and the three grandchildren he’s never seen – Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh… dropping about $1,800 on kiddie duds, toys and a pink bag for Mom! Jolie just ships persona non papa’s peace offerings off to charity, say insiders – and who can blame her? When Granddad gave a TV shout-out to his beloved little “SHAKIRA,” the TV reporter corrected him, saying the tyke’s name correctly…”Zahara.” Babbled Voight, “Shahara… Shahara!”

There’s a lesson to be learned in this: money helps cover up things like dead hookers discovered under you bed but it won’t make your daughter love you. God damn that’s deep. Someone should put that on a Mother’s Day card and laugh all the way to the bank.

• ok!

#1552 found this,PLEASE stop posting the tabloid articles!That story about JV was from a trash rag!

• Andrómeda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA!!, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

coal: D.R sounds like paradise!

• Sheri

Ladies I bid you a fond farewell for the evening! I will not be posting again tonight so if you see my name, not me. Here that sad and vitriolic trolls! Happy B day Angie early!

Coal, NY Lurker I will email in the am! AG good to see you! To all names I know, hey, take care and I will chat with you soon!

Please Jared, would you put up a thread for Angies Birthday? It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for all you have done!

• stop found this

To found this
    Please stop bringing unreliable reports here.

Voight said

VOIGHT: And we know that the press tends to sensationalize. They try to sell papers. They try to sell, you know, air time, whatever it is. And it is a tough

• Lady G

1552 | found this @ 06.03.2007 11:01 pm

=====================================

And I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus, too!

• Missouri Fan

# 1549 | coalharbourqt @ 06.03.2007 10:57 pm
    Missouri Fan – did you know that your pics are coming up as a pic of Alicia Silverstone?
    ************
    Coal, what do you mean? I clicked the pics it showing Brad & Angie. I did double post of Angie staring at Brad’s lips.

• Missouri Fan
  • found this,Im sorry#1547&31553

Sorry, its a slow day and I was just trying to provide news to talk about on subjects about Angelina ect..I actually got these from blog sites,didnt know they were tabloid stories.Im not trying to bother or pester you or anyone really Im not,just trying to be helpful.I lurked but I’ll leave.Have a great night.Sorry again if I offended anyone.thanks

• Missouri Fan

# 1523 | A Fan @ 06.03.2007 10:30 pm
    Missouri Fan, you are a delight.This is one of my favorite videos just for YOU!
    I am going back to lurking

**************
    Thank you so much A Fan ! Yes I do love that video.

• (((((((NEW THREAD)))))))

(((((((((((((((((NEW THREAD))))))))))))))))))

• Burpie

# 1559 | Missouri Fan @ 06.03.2007 11:17 pm

Where Brad is whispering naughty to Angie

____________________________________

Missouri Fan, now it’s coming up as a picture of Sharon Stone. :)

• Missouri Fan

# 1544 | NY Lurker @ 06.03.2007 10:51 pm

Yes, I got your email and very grateful for your invitation. You have a beautiful name.
    I’ll email you back tomorrow. Thanks again !

• found this

Oh just one more thing I didnt print#1550 and I meant#1553 and now Ive upset #1556.Sorry.Im gone.

• WHERE

Where is the new thread?

• Missouri Fan

# 1563 | Burpie @ 06.03.2007 11:25 pm

Thanks Burpie! I give up!

• Missouri Fan

I don’t see new thread?

Good night!

• Liar! no new thread

There isn’t a new thread!

• Andrómeda

Where is the new thread?… Anyway, I think we´ll have to wait a little and JJ will put a new one…

• no longer a lurker

#1562

you’re misleading us there’s no new thread on the j-p’s.

“I focus on all the luck I have, and nothing else matters. We (she and Brad) have a very full life, they (the kids) keep us well distracted. When you know the truth of your life, when you know the person you are, there is very little that can affect that.”

“I did know from an early age that a celebrity, an actor, is very much just a human being. You shouldn’t believe the hype, you shouldn’t believe the criticism, you shouldn’t get lost in the hype. There are no rose-colored glasses.”

Angie from the L.A. Times May 25, 2007

• No new thread

The TROLLS are fcuking with you. You have to know better by now! Who sent the post? Someone you know and regognize>

• BradAngMadZShiPaxLove

1562-1573- I thinks its Clini-recgonize the sirens, and then here comes 1573 cussing and being aggressive.A troll who is part of da group who likes to incite other members of the group,isnt that what was said earlier?Read closely from now on dont be fooled,or maybe some know already but dont care.We have the same thing happening on our site.Its almost always within the group.Peace.JMO

• Frenchy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA!

Wishing you many many more to come, baby. singing***Bonne anniversere*****

Sipping somne Rhum Barbancourt 5 star quality for ya before I hit the sack.

• isabella

PH has Brad on front page

Very exciting news!
    Bradley Pitt is coming home.

The Oceans 13 star will be in Los Angeles this week for the film’s Hollywood premiere, and you can go gawk.

At 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Brad and the boys will be at Mann’s Chinese Theater to take part in the hand and foot print ceremony.

Then on Wednesday, June 6th, the gang flies to Las Vegas, where a benefit screening of Ocean’s 13 will open the CineVegas Film Festival.

Hope you can catch a glimpse of the hotness!

• Jill

5-star Barbancourt is some delicious rum! Care to share?

• memphis

Perez webite has lots of viruses. Beware when you go there.

• memphis

# 1577 | Jill @ 06.04.2007 12:26 am

LOL I feel stingy tonight. I will sip some for all BAMZS fans tonight.

By the way another film which Angelina is rumored to be in with Hugo Weaving is on IMDB. I know they can be unreliable but it just came from nowhere:

Confessions of an Action Star (2007)
    2008 (Japan) more
    Genre:Documentary / Comedy
    Plot Outline:A mockumentary that follows the life of stripper-turned-action star Frank Sledge

OK the rum is staring to kick in. Goodnight all. I bet there will be a birthday thread soon. It’s gonna be a busy week for Brad & his family.

• memphis

Yep it’s me.

Good night

• Tee Hee

Worth repeating!!!!

To all the fans, if you have time, please read the article. Like the post below mentioned, it exposed who/what kind human being Leslie Bennetts really is (you still remember the author of the infamouse Vanity Fair article of JA, the backstabbing weapon?)

It’s interesting to see all the motherf*ckers of America attracts by the passive aggressive b*tch. They are all pretty much the same.

______________________________________________
    # 1399 | To Cliniqua @ 06.03.2007 7:04 pm
    Thought you would enjoy reading about this. It’s about Leslie Bennetts. Heh. Doesn’t she remind you of someone else? It explains so much that this is the kind of woman that relates to Aniston and praises her.

• lurker in da house

ahh #1574 Who are you?Youre not Bradandmad ect.I know her from another site&shes never said peace in any of her posts.And youre not Cliniqua,I dont know her personally,but youre not her either.Why are you fronting as others.If you have a beef with these ladies come out,come out and be known.Thats why I dont post here often,to many trolls,but I do read.I feel sorry for these devoted fans.Guess what,I will figure you out but I think youre twokids2.Haven’t seen or heard from you lately or have we?Your @ss should get reported!Phony!

• happy birthday video

Here is a sweet birthday video for Angelina.
    Sorry if it has already been posted.

• Off Topic

Nina Clooney on George’s hand and footprint ceremony: Watch the celebrity TV news shows Tuesday, and you may see Nick and Nina Clooney beaming while their son, George, leaves his hand and footprints at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles. His famous aunt Rosemary Clooney was never immortalized at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, although she does have a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. “I’m surprised there aren’t sidewalks around here (in Augusta) that George ‘immortalized’ before he left,” says his mother. Clooney’s “Ocean’s Thirteen” has its North American premiere at the theater Tuesday night. The footprint ceremony will be 2:30 p.m. “We go to all of his premieres,” his mother says. (source: Cincinnati Enquirer)

• Mondo Bongo

Birthday Greetings to the Fabulous Angelina
    Jolie ~ may your ‘STAR’ shine forever..cheers!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA JOLIE. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALWAYS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. :)

• Passing Through

# 1493 | Juno @ 06.03.2007 9:55 pm
    # 1433 | Passing Through @ 06.03.2007 8:36 pm

Why in the hell does everyone and their dog have a hard on for Angie’s veins? Brad’s veins stand out like that, too and I don’t hear people b#tching about his veins! Speaking as someone who regularly has the phlebotomist half a dozen times before successfully tapping a vein…let me just say, Angie’s prominent veins are a phlebotomists wet dream.

***Hahahaha!!!! LOL PT! Where Angie’s prominent veins are a phlebotomists wet dream, I am a phlebotomist’s nightmare!! Yeah, I wish my veins in my arm be a bit more prominent, because I am the one who put up a lot of pain and trial and error before they find one. This is hilarious, but trust me I cringe everytime I need to have lab work done.

+++++++++++

I hear ya. Ditto for me. Long story short – one time I was in the hospital for 4 days after surgery. My veins are deep and they can never find them. By the time I left the hospital they had resorted to putting the IV needle in the vein on the top of my foot and drawing blood from a veign on the back of my hand. On the morning of day 5 the phlebotomist came to draw blood and nurse told her it wasn’t necessary because I was being release and the woman actually said, “Thank God.” I has bruises running the length of both forearms and on the back of my hands. I was glad to be released because I was just about to hurt the next person who came in to draw blood. So believe me…I’d love to have Angie’s prominent veins!

• Noni

Wow this is a long thread! Hey JJ please post a new thread up for Angelina birthday.
    Best wishes to Angelina.
    Happy Birthday :)

• Passing Through

# 1515 | Star’s readers panel @ 06.03.2007 10:18 pm
    ZAHARA TRAGEDY! A very worried Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are meeting with doctors, seeking help for their daughter Zahara, the African-born child they adopted. Star has learned that the two-year-old is suffering from a crippling condition–a side effect of the childhood disease, rickets – and may never be able to walk normally. Star has the heartbreaking inside story of Brad and Angie’s ordeal.

==============

This might be one of the stories in next weeks trashy Star Magazine.

+++++++++++++

Star’s new EIC needs to stop reading the damned OuttaTouch. This is the 3rd story they’ve ripped off from OuttaTouch since Candace Trunzo took over from Bonnie Fuller 5 weeks ago. Almost 2 months ago OuttaTouch had a story about Angie being stressed out and said that one of the reasons was Z possibly needed corrective surgery because of bowed legs due to Ricketts. And now the Star has picked up on that? No wonder this wench was running the bottom-feeder Globe. They need to send her back there before she has Z seeing an African witch-doctor to cure the bow-legs…after which she’ll be abducted by aliens and sold to Xenu as a sacrifice…

• Passing Through

Report Abuse # 1519 | sofia @ 06.03.2007 10:26 pm

———-
    I got the feeling that angelina will jump through the roof and deny this story on people magazine. Tabloids can attack shiloh all the want and no answer will be issue but zahara? be prepared.

+++++++++++++

Don’t hold your breath. The J-Ps aren’t into calling other mags to deny tabloid rumors. That’s X’s M.O.

• LLM

Happy Birthday Angelina Jolie!
    May God protect the Jolie-Pitts family from any harm.

• omg

Thanks for answering my query re: that girl with whats his face.

Can’t wait for the oceans 13 premiere tomorrow.

• ?

April 19, 2007
    Jon Voight: Angelina Jolie’s Father Knows Best

By Debbie Schlussel

Well, no wonder Angie Voight (that’s her real name) a/k/a Skankelina Jolie won’t speak to her father, actor Jon Voight. The dude is one of the only men in Hollywood who loves America and knows the threat we face in the war on terrorism. AND–horror of horrors!–he supports the Patriot Act and understands Hezbollah. Voight gets it. He gets that Islamism is like Third Reich Nazism. And for those, like me, who’ve followed his moves, he’s always been a strong supporter of Israel.
    If only he could talk some sense into his severely misguided pro-Islamist daughter. Voight is enlightened, intelligent, and very classy.

G-D HELP US.SHE’S NOT ALL THAT, BUT REGARDLESS,LOOKS DON’T GIVE YOU A FREE PASS.

DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL

• LOG1=0

TO “”"”"ADDICTED TO BAMPZS”"”"!
    I’m in very north africa and as you said i have no access to the magazines of USA!how can i get them!and how much should i pay???????PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ANSWER!

• LOG1=0

April 19, 2007
    Jon Voight: Angelina Jolie’s Father Knows Best

By

***********************************************
    WHAT ??OH,GOD THAT IS SO OFFENDING TO ME AS A MUSLIM!GOD FORGIVES ANGELINA’S FATHER!I’M CONFUSED BUT I WISH THAT SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE THE SAME THOUGHT!I’M VERY SORRY!!:(!AND I DON’t ACCEPT THAT ANY b**** AS
    Debbie Schlussel OR VOIGHT WHOULD TALK THAT WAY ABOUT A VERY WIDESPREAD RELIGION,IN OUR RELIGION WWE BELIEVE IN ALL GOD’s RELIGIONS INCLUDIND CHRISTIAN ,JUISH….SO WE CAN NOT OFFEND ANY RELIGION SINCE WE ARE MUSLIMS!BUT THAT SEEMS VERY PATHETIC…ufff!

• omg

New Thread

• to# 1595 | LOG1=0

This is only a tabloid garbage story by a stupid reporter a nobody.and a troll trying to annoy us.Disregard.Its a false story.angie loves everyone!Disregard!we all do.NEW THREAD!!FRESH ONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

• to MMS

Mr& Mrs Smith please can u help with those nice quote of people that say good things about Angelina Jolie

• suzi

#1595 pay no attention to what that ignorant bitch debbie schlussel says you only have to go to her blog to see that she is the most bigoted woman i have ever come across you only have to read a few articals to see what kind of person she really is.

• Longtime Fan/Lurker

Happy Birthday Angie….just in case you are lurking…