Paris Hilton's Mug Shot

Paris Hilton's Mug Shot

After walking the red carpet and getting skewered during the ceremony at the MTV Movie Awards, Paris Hilton surrendered herself to authorities late Sunday night to begin serving her 23-day sentence for violating probation.

In a statement released by her lawyer, the 26-year-old heiress said, “I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation. During the past few weeks I have had a lot of time to think and have come to realize I made some mistakes. This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make. I want to thank my family, friends and fans for their continued support. Although I am scared, I am ready to begin my jail sentence.”

As first reported by TMZ, Paris first surrendered herself at the downtown LA Men’s Central Jail and was transported to a Los Angeles County jail in Lynwood, south of Los Angeles.

And hey, her mug shot’s not bad. She got the right angle and worked out her lazy eye!

UPDATE 1: Stop the presses! Did they have a photo shoot at the sheriff’s office? Another mug shot of Paris was just released. What? When? Why?

UPDATE 2: The above mug shot of Paris is from her September 7 DUI arrest and was released “by accident.” The other booking photo is from last night.

paris hilton mugshot lazy eye
paris hilton mugshot

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

My god. Now it’s real !!

good for her , the dress last night was beautiful, and wishing her the best. what she did was wrong, but i live in beverly hills and the cops do not do anything unless they feel like it,they are a joke. she will be ok. she is a lot stonger than people think.

trullesand @ 06/04/2007 at 8:31 am

i kinda feel sorry for her. but hey, she´s paris hilton, she drove under influence and was a risk for others life, so **** it.

Candy V. Spelling @ 06/04/2007 at 8:31 am

Great MTV coverage!!!! thanks.

I can’t believe she wore those nasty, hair extensions to jail; they’ve already been in weeks. How long do women wear them anyway. Plus the fake eyelashes.

What meds do you think she’s on for stress and depression? (I hope she gets approval to use them, unlike Joe Francis.)

Will all the media be camped out in front of the jail as long as Paris is there? That’s a good way to get her out early! Smart move not making a splash going in.

How long do the bookies say she’ll be in jail?

Do you think her pal Nicole Richie is pregnant or malnourished?

Where is Stavros Niarchos these days? It seems like he slashed through the Olsen, Paris, and Lindsays and left them all worse off than before.

mewhoelse @ 06/04/2007 at 8:32 am

You know,

That Wonky/lazy eye thinks irks me everytime because… SHE DOESN’T HAVE ONE! If you look at her pupils, they’re facing in the same direction. It really is the collapsed eyelid that gives that impression.

Why doesn’t anyone try to be accurate when reporting?

Other than that, she’s an airhead and I doubt this will change her.

Thank God that nasty S K A N K is in jail. Now maybe people will shut up about her for a little while.

sorry to say Kelly but she will still be talked about. she just should be left alone, i hope she uses this time wisely.

Horrible wig she got on! Jail is like going going on vacation for her … she will come out and will bore us with her “one hell of experience”, write a book, make more money … and whatever ….

Hahahahhahaha she even posed for a mug shot

Maybe we can have a little holiday… from her and Lindsey. I’m sick to death of reading about them.

Our world is coming to an end. @ 06/04/2007 at 9:44 am

Good riddance!

The world is going to enjoy this break, let’s celebrate!

Would it be by accident that she went to the man’s prison first, or would she really hope to spend those 23 days in there……..
After all, 3 weeks without any male attention, that would be tough on her, wouldn’t it?

I’m sorry for her sorry about that stupid MTV joke.

HOTTEST FOOTBALLER’S WIVES’ PICS ONLY HERE!!!

I’m so happy!!!!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/04/2007 at 10:25 am

Bye biish!

I think she has finally realized that she is not hot and the only one that is in love with her is herself ..

finally she is giving her pusssy a rest for the next 3 weeks.

isitreallythatserious? @ 06/04/2007 at 11:46 am

I don’t feel a bit sorry for her..hell she’ll only be in jail for maybe 20 out of the possible 45 days. If she was anyone regular citizen who didn’t have a ton of cash, she would be betty sue’s bicth in cell block 9.

these are 2 completely different pictures. They weren’t even on the same day…

odd..

You guys do realize she went in 2 days early and that she may be in there only hours before they let her out which is why she did that. It is her way of showing that she is being EXTRA GOOD. There is to much overcrowding to keep her in there for a tru sentence that is why they cut her time to begin with. This was just a scare her thing, not a true, we are going to send her to jail thing.

lol.. She was getting her money’s worth for the hair updo and makeup from the MTV awards.. Poor thing..

Vamping for a freaking MUG SHOT??? She really has no concept of reality, does she?

I FEEL LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE LEAVING THESE NEGATIVE REMARKS ARE JUST HATING ON HER AND WISHED THEY HAD A FRACTION OF WHAT SHE HAS.EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND LEARNS FROM THEM. LEAVE HER ALONE CAUSE SHE DOESNT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ANYWAY!

NO.23 NATASHA WE DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT SHE THINKS EITHER LEAVE HER ALONE PULLEESE SHE PUT HER SELF OUT THER LIKE THAT AND WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT HER MONEY ALL SHE DOES IS BUY EXPENSIVE CLOTHES AND PARADE AROUND WITH HER LONG NOSE HANGING DOWN LOKKING DOWN ON PEOPLE SHE CAN KISS WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE MONEY CANTBUY CLASS OR A HEART THANK GOD PLASTIC SURGERY CANT BUY EVERYTHING

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All