Seventh Inning Stretch for Affleck and Garner

Seventh Inning Stretch for Affleck and Garner

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, die-hard fans of the Boston Red Sox, watched yesterday’s game at Fenway Park in the owner’s box.

The two of them stood up and took a long stretch during the seventh inning stretch.

Check out 10+ images of the couple enjoying their time at the game on Sunday…

affleck garner boston red sox 01
affleck garner boston red sox 10
affleck garner boston red sox 11

Credit: Doobybrain (guest blogger); Photos: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News Online
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

They are cute, aren’t they? I think they live one of the most ‘normal’ Hollywood lifestyles and good for them!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/04/2007 at 5:04 pm

It looks like someone hit a foul ball off her forehead!

Yeah, they look like a normal couple. Hopefully thats what will keep them together =) good for them!

They’re such a nice, loving couple which is quite refreshing to see in Hollywood. I’m happy for him he found his happiness, after JLO

Populent says it nicely, I agree with that comment.

She’s is perfect for him! He talks about what a wonderful mother she is everytime I see him! He is so sweet in real life. And even more good looking!!!!

Either her top is VERY unflattering or she is hosting a baby bump!

Lolly Pop @ 06/04/2007 at 6:05 pm

I am a diehard Yankees fan so naturally, these two irk me. But really Jennifer, liking a team just because your man does, is very sad in a stereotypical kind of way. Jen probably didn’t even know the ball from the bat before hooking up with Ben. Ugh!

Lolly Pop @ 06/04/2007 at 6:07 pm

Oh, I forgot one thing: Brangie forever!!!

At least J Lo didn’t pretend she liked Red Sox (for Ben) or the Mets (for Mark). She’s a woman of independent mind. She’s rooting for the Yankees.

Shoes4life @ 06/04/2007 at 8:16 pm

At least she didn’t pretend to like his interest during the dating phase like some women do and as soon as they got married she stopped showing interest in his hobbies/interest or stop wanting to participate in the activity, because she was only doing it to get the guy.

I like them alot.

How true, Lollypop. Mrs. Affleck is determined to hang on to Ben at all costs to the point of kissing his ass. She does not have a mind of her own.

In some of these pics he looks like he’s thinking,”How did I go from JLo to this?” JG is cute but a little vanilla for my taste if you know what I mean. I like the ladies to be saucy.

yuck barf-fleck @ 06/04/2007 at 8:33 pm

Gee Mommie Wierdest is so fug!Not pushing the genius today?Run Ben Run!!!

The Red Sox Rock – Jennifer looks like she gets the game, and loves him. That’s great – better than Victoria Beckham posing while watching her husband work…. Did anyone see the blonde dolls the Sox fans flashed when A-Rod came up? Another celebrity sport who thinks with his little head, and his wife wins the money…..ha ha.

#9&#10 Lollie Pop @ 06/04/2007 at 9:09 pm

#9#10 fake @ss Brangelina fan, notice how you just added that at the end.STop your sh!t and stop making it as if the haters are Bampzsers B!tch.,tryin to pit one group against another.Youre More like a Jlo fan….B!tch

Bens ok but Jen isnt @ 06/04/2007 at 9:12 pm

Ms.Perfect looks like he11 as usual.with her floppy ears&over bite.Following Ben around like shes his shadow shes gross.

Yeah so normal,millions of dollars,nannies and front row to the games,plus more perks.they look odd together,just plain weird.plain jane desperate garner.bens goning bald and loosig his career cuz of this non talented movie bumming Z lister.too bad.matts wife helps to bring him up.garner’s draggin ben ben down.

parisinthespring @ 06/04/2007 at 9:24 pm

Most popular and normal celeb Mommy there is. Love her.

I love how popular Garner posts are getting here just because the Loons jealously hate her.

kristendunst @ 06/04/2007 at 10:02 pm

They’re cute, I guess.

Back in the day, I did really love the fact that Ben was a diehard RedSox fan and J.Lo wasn’t having any of that, since she is very loyal to her NY hometeam. That made Ben livid, which drove him to berate the Yankees even more when they were together. Now, he doesn’t talk crap about them as much. It added a lot of spark and tension to their relationship, which was fun to watch. I’m sure J.Lo really did push his buttons when it came to the Yankees. lol

I love these pictures. This couple is so natural and down to earth.

I don’t know why people feel the need to insult and compare Ben and Jen to Brangelina. The two couples are totally different in a nice kind of way. I like both couples.

Ben’s career is where he wants it. On the back burner for now. He needed a break form all the craziest of Hollywood. He will make a comeback when or if he wants too.

I like her, but him not so much. Is she pregnant?

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/04/2007 at 10:38 pm

Hanna, I beg to differ, Ben’s career is where it is because of DareDevil followed by the worlds worst movie – Gigli. Lol Damn that Lopez

And he already made a ‘comeback’ it was called Hollywoodland.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All