Jessica Alba: "I Feel Old"

Jessica Alba:

Jessica Alba hits up virtually every media outlet out there, promtoting the bejeezus out of the upcoming superhero flick Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The sexy actress included a stop at the MTV Studios for a taping of TRL. And now Alba‘s off to England to kick off her European promotional tour!

Jessica recently sat down with Australia‘s Herald Sun:

You say you are overworked, it’s time for a break. What will you do? I might go to Europe on holiday, I’m not really sure how long, or where. I know I’ll be in France for a little while. I’m just feeling it out.

You interviewed your Fantastic Four co-star Chris Evans for a magazine, and he said he takes film jobs so the other six months of year he can travel and learn. Is that how you look at it too? Totally. I’ve worked very hard for a long time, and you need some time to feed your soul and your brain and everything else. As much growth as you get from each experience in doing movies, it’s also important to have time for something else.

Do you still feel inexperienced? Not even close. I’ve been doing this since I was 12 and I’m 26. I feel old actually, on set, even with people who are older than me, people who started working in their mid-20s.

You can read Alba‘s full interview with the Herald Sun here.

jessica alba fantastic four 2 01
jessica alba fantastic four 2 02
jessica alba fantastic four 2 03
jessica alba fantastic four 2 04
jessica alba fantastic four 2 05
jessica alba fantastic four 2 06
jessica alba fantastic four 2 07
jessica alba fantastic four 2 08
jessica alba fantastic four 2 09
jessica alba fantastic four 2 10

Photos: Splash News Online/James Ambler/Richie Buxo
Posted to: Jessica Alba

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s a BIG TIME complainer…over her!!

Can’t wait to see the movie!

She’ll visit London, Copenhagen and Rome to attend the premieres of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer!

The movie opens on 15th June in UK, Denmark and Italy. Other european countries will get a release during July and August, i guess she’ll be back to promote it in France, Spain, Sweden and Germany (big markets).

She has a right to feel old, coz shse sure the hell looks it with her skinny as s

Ugh will somebody please gag this dumb skinny twat already. And that new movie of hers is GONNA BLOW ASS CHUNKS.

I wish she had her fuller figure back too, altho her face is flawless .. that smile is it!
Love the dress ..

BR1T1SHBO1 @ 06/07/2007 at 1:13 pm

will sum1 tell thisstoopid whoe to go fck her self shes so ******* annoying talkin this this crap just to promote some flop movie!

Never seen what’s appealing about her.

It's not all black and white @ 06/07/2007 at 2:13 pm

Very.
Bad.
Actress.
And a mean dumb b*itch.

lulu loves jessica alba @ 06/07/2007 at 2:16 pm

omg wat r u on abouit she is so pretty amd so stunning i look up 2 her she is my role model

beeeeeeeeeeaaaaauutttiifulllll

old news.boring looks.dresses old.everything about her yells old.old hair style.cant act.she needs to get over herself,we all knew that years ago so thats old news too.selfish witch!

Boooooooooooooring!!!!!
Kill her please

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lavieenrose @ 06/07/2007 at 5:20 pm

on holiday? ur american, don’t try to make it sound like you are european or more sophisticated or whatever. here, we say ‘on vacation’.

—————-******————————-

She’s beautiful– amazing what haters come out of the woodwork when it comes to trying to tear down a pretty, smart, successful young woman.

Juicy, fair enough that she is your role model. I say good for you. There is no denying that she is gorgeous. But to be frank, I’ve never heard an intelligent or interesting sentence come from this woman’s mouth.

She seems to be complaining about everything from feeling ugly, to being boring, to the papparazzi to getting bad movie offerers (although she is not doing herself any favours in this department). How about calling the papparazzi ‘losers?! Honestly, how can you idolise someone who comes across so insecure? Matthew McConaughey once said on Oprah about the papparazzi ‘It’s not like they’re pointing guns at me.’

I personally think this girl needs to snap out of all this negativity she feels about herself and start accepting herself and feeling grateful for how she looks and what she has. Take a lesson from Drew Barrymore and Kelly Clarkson.

She always puts her big foot in her big mouth. She’s a walking contradiction.

From someone who lives in Oz, the Herald Sun is a crappy ‘newspaper’. It basically has lots and lots of sports scores, lotsa photos, hardly any articles (well, none with a length that a goldfish can’t concentrate on…), questionable journalism and as one fine Melbournian comedian said it, it’s “a coloring book for adults who can’t be bothered to exercise their ability to read.” And yes, he did say it was in no way an insult to those who can’t read. He had a very good point: if you have the ability to read, why bother with THS? ;)
One good point about the publication though: they always report animal abuse stories on the front page complete with tug-at-your-hart-strings pictures, so kudos for that.

who the **** cares about the damn newspaper..??? lets talk about J.alba
she is hot!!!

Bored Rich @ 06/08/2007 at 11:31 am

this girl is a has been. enuf of her and her “im better than you!” attitude, and her stuck up diva persona make me hate that little twit even more. NO im NOT gay, ugly, retarded, stupid, blind, fat or jealous. i like heidi klum, jessica biel, scarlett johansen, ivanka trump, petra nemcova, alssandra ambrosio, adriana lima, the list goes on, and albatross is NOT one of them. shes a no talent wannabe “actress” who runs around in mis matched bikinis hoping someone will snap a pic of her so she can complain some more “i dont want people to focus on my hottness, i want to be taken seriously!” and so so modest

Bored Rich @ 06/08/2007 at 11:37 am

this is why i hate her.
i took my 8 year old sister and her 3 friends to the fantastic 4 autograph signing. we waited for 3 hours in a line to get in, and when we finally got in to get her and her friends the celebs’ signatures, albatross was nowhere to be seen. she arrived one HOUR LATE, then immediatly began bitching that there were “NO flowers!! i TOLD you i wanted FLOWERS!” in front of EVERYONE.
then she decided she was “too good” to stay ( for her FANS! WTF???!!!!) and sign autographs.
on her way stalking out like she owned the place, Cady, my sis, asked her, “jessica! i love you! im your biggest fan! your so amazing and cool, will you please sign this picture of you for me?”
albatross rudely shot back with “NO! get someone else’s i have no time for this, OR for you! now, get out of my way, i have to leave this hell hole”
yes, she said that. to my 8 year old SISTER!!!
Cady cried and cried. and THIS is why i hate the ****.

false_idols @ 06/08/2007 at 2:10 pm

^^^sooooo..if she didn’t have enough time to sign the picture…she had enough time to llisten to your sister and shoot a long reply back?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All