Fashion Faceoff: Topshop Dress

Fashion Faceoff: Topshop Dress

Kate Moss modeled her own design for the official website of UK clothing store chain Topshop.

Selma Blair wore the same dobby spot one shoulder dress over a month ago at the women’s filmmaker brunch held at NYC’s SoHo House during the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival. She finished off her look with a pair of metallic strappy sandals.

Who wore it best — KATE MOSS or SELMA BLAIR?

selma blair top shop 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Kate of course her fashion is flawless

wow selma’s beautiful but there’s something about kate that i love…she kind of embodies fashion!! i love it, so kate for me xx

Actually, Nicole Richie rocked that look. These three make a great argument for being toothpick thin. I joke, I joke, I kid.

twinkatplay @ 06/07/2007 at 6:53 pm

nicole’s was totally different honey

i love kate moss but definetly selma looks better… increible buth its truth…

Hey JJ, Topshop isn’t KM’s fashion label, It’s one of the retail stores/brands within the Arcada Group.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/07/2007 at 7:12 pm

Selma!

Kate’s trash.

kate because of the sunnies, wow :P

Love the dress and I think it suits both of them.

KATE MOSS IS OVERRATED & TRASHY…

love selma…but…is she really wearing a “kate coke original??”…or like the rumors say…kate is regurgitating (sp?) what she has already seen from other less know designers??

Kate Moss!!!!!!!!!

Selma by far.

GOD DOES SELMA BLAIR EVER LOOK LIKE ME! IT’S UNCANNY, BUT GOOD.

I seRiously have a twin,,,,,,,shes pretty and flat,hehe, if only she had brown hair.

Kate can MODEL and it definitely looks better on her. I think this woman could wear a paper bag and make it fashionable.

moss by a mile (nautical or otherwise)
#16 – i feel for you

I know Kate looks best in it and shes pretty… and Selma’s sporting skin and bones and a big head…sorry Sel

cuteass countrygirl @ 06/07/2007 at 10:04 pm

14 Brad | 06/07/2007 at 8:30 pm
Selma by far.
————————————————–BRAD LIKE SELMA, THAT A GOOD THING..

15 #1 Blair | 06/07/2007 at 8:33 pm
Selma Blair, because I am a Blair to. I also have a chest like her. We are both a carpenters dream flat = as a board. ———————————————————————————————————
16 #1 Blair | 06/07/2007 at 8:34 pm
GOD DOES SELMA BLAIR EVER LOOK LIKE ME! IT’S UNCANNY, BUT GOOD
———————————————————————————————-19 R | 06/07/2007 at 9:09 pm
moss by a mile (nautical or otherwise)
#16 – i feel for you
———————————————————————————————-Hey #19-R, Don’t feel sorry for me, She is a hella of alot better looking than you and so am I. Eat your heart out baby, EAT IT!!!

Kate wins.
Selma Blair is really a boy & does not look good in any dress. Don’t even know what she is famous for.

Selma all the way – she looks amazing in that dress!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All