Jayden James Federline is So Cute

Jayden James Federline is So Cute

Here’s a great look at Jayden James Federline!

Mommy Britney Spears carried baby Jayden, almost 9 months, while he was sleeping aboard a private jet in Kona, Hawaii on Friday afternon.

Big brother Sean Preston (inset), almost 21 months, was also along for the trip, carried by cousin Alli (below).

Britney and family have been on vacation in Hawaii, staying at a private house at the Four Seasons in Kona.

jayden james federline britney spears 01
jayden james federline britney spears 02
jayden james federline britney spears 03
jayden james federline britney spears 04

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

awwww.. how nice.. he does exist.. Fingers crossed she doesn’t drop him..

She’s still awful white trash though.. White trash flying on a private jet staying at the four seasons.. oh well.. Paris is back in jail.. The world is at least half right..

Seriously she almost seems motherly and protective holding him like that.. are we sure its her? could be a body double.. hehehe

Better start saving those pennies, Britney!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/08/2007 at 10:45 pm

I feel sorry for those kids, they will grow to be worst than her.

Ok there have been rumors that Jayden has down syndrome and in these pictures it does look like he has down syndrome. Does anyone have any info on this? I mean there is nothing wrong with it I am just curious..

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/08/2007 at 10:53 pm

A couple years from now I can see Suri, Kingston and the rest of the ‘cool celeb kids’ laughing @ those 2 hillbilly rednecks

good for britney. cute kids.

Aw, he’s a little cutie. Both of her kids are so cute ! Though I don’t like Kevin, but his kids are darn adorable. I don’t know or see why people are still being so hard on her. Give her a break, she may not be improving like most would like to see her, but people take different steps to starting over. Everyone expects too much from her.

Some of you are disgusting. Sad you insult someone doing nothing wrong. Go back to bashing Paris and Jennifer Aniston. The kids are cute and before her divorce she spent all of her time with them. Someone going through issues for a few months doesn’t make someone a bad person. She’s not in jail nor partying. She learned and is trying to get better and live her life for her kids. Get off her ass.

She can ride in a private jet since she’s worth about 100 million dollars. Get used to it *******.

4 MM` | 06/08/2007 at 10:50 pm

He does not look like he has down sydrome, that is fucked up to even say. The kid is adorable and looks completely normal, that is exactly how stupid ass rumors get started. I’m sure you meant nothing by what you say but other ******** would jump on a remark like that.

Everyone needs to give the girl a ******* break already, geez

Also I think other celeb cool kids wouldn’t be so cool if they were raised to be ******** who taunted other kid/people.

Furthermore I think those such as Suri Cruise will be much busier defending her fathers crazy ass or trying to break free of the cult he calls religion

Stop picking on the children or all the comments will be deleted.

You still can’t really tell what he looks like so how do you know if he’s ugly or has downs?
He seems to look like a normal chubby white baby. Sp is so adorable.

As for some of the idiotic hate on here. LMAO! Yeah rednecks don’t grow up in mansions in Beverly Hills & Malibu which SP & JJ will so choke on it hater!! Suri w/ the “cool kids”!! She’ll be to busy running from her crazy ass “daddy” & his cult.

#9 you sound like a ignorant racist fool!! You don’t even know if poster #8 is white pinhead. You are the only peice of trash I see on this blog.

Britney deserves to fly to Hawaii in a private jets because she’s been working since she was 9 to earn her $100 mill. So why don’t you get off your hatefull butt & earn enough money to get your own private jet. Oh& get alife while you are at it!!

The babies look like dolls from what I can tell.

19 years old @ 06/09/2007 at 5:39 am

i can’t believe how people can constantly hate on her when she hasnt done anything wrong these days…

let her breathe for a while…

if she doesnt look good, its her problem not yours!!!

Hoping for her kids healthy and happy.
God bless you, Brit and stay out of troube.

Suri a “cool celeb kid”? lmaooooooo.

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/09/2007 at 8:41 am

JP kids and BS kids will go shopping for tats and knives .. very cool!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/09/2007 at 9:30 am

Not only is Suri by far the cutest celeb child recently born, her father has more Hollywood power than all the other fathers who recently had kids.

Tom Cruise – Kevin Federsomething? C’mon! Lmao

she took a selfish trip to mexico with allie while kids were with kevin for 4 days last weekend. She arrives home and probably read the guilt on blogs about her never with her children and then decided to show the media 3 days later that she actually CAN take her kids ona trip for a louzy 3 days she gets her kids.

I am not really a Britney fan, but after reading some of these sites, I decided to write something, I am tired of the Britney bashing- not that my post will stop that or anything….lol… but…. I recently saw a special of her made in 2004, and it was basically her life story and her career. She has had an amazing career, I never really paid much attention to her songs, and I never realized she had so many hits, she worked her ass off for many years, giving up her teenage years, to live her dream, yes i know this was her choice, but give her a break, she earned everything she has and if she wants to relax and enjoy her kids, who gives a ****!. let her live a normal life.

I think it’s a cute, peaceful and healthy little boy props to Brit and nannies for taking such good care of the two boys. Both of the boys are adorable. I still hate KF he is a lousy jerk. I wonder did he every start paying child support for his kids by Shar.
I hope Brit stay on the road to recovering. She is doing alot better now than Paris, Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie and alot of the other Hollywood chicks.

I forgot to say I would rather see her on a private airplane on vacation with her two little boys than at some nasty night club high and drunk. Those little boys need a vacation with their mom. I am not a Brit fan and have never brought any of her music are followed her career.

Jayden does look pretty typical, which is a relief because I was concerned he was being hidden away due to Fetal Alch. Synd.
She was hitting the booze & drugs(publicly) pretty hard just weeks after he was born which made me suspect it was going on during the pregnancy… only in private.

LOLOLOL!!! @ 06/09/2007 at 11:41 am

Awww, man…they’re cute kids. He doesn’t look messed up or anything. He looks like a totally normal sleeping baby, with his little face all smooshed on his Mom’s shoulder, like any other sleeping baby. They’re cute boys. Too bad that creep is their father…..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All