Beyonce's New Forehead Pose

Beyonce's New Forehead Pose

Beyonce moves away from her armpit poses to now covering up her forehead!

The 25-year-old pop diva was spotted around her luxury hotel in Ireland on Thursday (right) and in Manchester, England on Saturday (left). Tonight is the first of two nights at The Point Depot, the last concerts off her European tour.

Beyonce recently talked about being an expert at not talking about her love life. “I keep my personal life to myself and it is what it is,” she said. “And even my personal life – because I don’t talk about it, people try to start things to make me talk about it. They say, ‘Oh well, if we say something’s going wrong, then maybe she’ll talk about it, and then we’ll get to find out.’ But I’m smarter than that – I already know the tricks!”

beyonce forehead pose 01
beyonce forehead pose 02
beyonce forehead pose 03
beyonce forehead pose 04
beyonce forehead pose 05
beyonce forehead pose 06
beyonce forehead pose 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/09/2007 at 6:04 pm

oh boy, here we go again.

Its ok if Beyonce doesnt wish to talk about her private life, as Im not interested in it. :XD:

She sucks either way.

I don’t think we care beyonce. We really don’t. If the paparazzi wanted us the public to know about you they would give us all the info. They know your personal life is not in demand. So it don’t really matter. U make too much of nothing. Get over yourself.

Beyonka smart – hardly. She must have forgotten that she cannot speak English

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/09/2007 at 7:27 pm

Jared, you might as well not post anymore thread on Beyonce, she gets no love on your site. =/

I love her fashion choices and respect her choice to avoid talking about her private life. Don’t get the hate-on every thread about her elicits, but it’s all relative to personal opinion, obviously.

Gabriella @ 06/09/2007 at 8:05 pm

I love the brown dress and she looks good in it.Im also loving her curls.

Anonymous @ 06/09/2007 at 9:00 pm

This sure beats her airpit poses.

Ummm….maybe she was just waving to her fans and blocling the sun from her face.

I dont think its a new pose. My god the media puts a spin on things

barbarella @ 06/10/2007 at 1:41 am

I don’t see the big deal about talking about one’s personal life. Its the shroud of secrecy that keep the media in your business. If she would just ‘fess up, the interest in the issue would significantly lessen. What’s she trying to hide – other than the loose tracks at the hairline of her weave.

Hottest Couple Ever @ 06/10/2007 at 2:06 am

Good for you Beyonce…lots of stars do NOT discuss their personal lives. It is the smart thing to do.

who cares @ 06/10/2007 at 2:31 am

THE REASON,WHY SHE’S GOT THAT POSE IS BECAUSE THE BRITISH RADIOS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HER LACE FRONT WIGS,SINCE SHE CAME HERE ON TOUR AND SHE’S DOESN’T WANT THE CAMERAS TO CAPTURE A CLOSE UP OF THE GLUE THAT STICKS THE WIG ON HER FRONT HEAD.

SAD,SAD,SAD………

Also, who the hell wears Polka Dots anymore? They were out months ago!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/10/2007 at 9:54 am

see Sarah, that’s why you’re a cornball, you follow trends – wearing whats cool at the time, after you see everyone else in it. Beyonce wears what she wants when she wants.

Who cares about her personal life anyway? She seems to think we care (maybe media ask her, but the public couldn’t give a hoot). Jay-Z is fugly and Beyonce can sing, but she’s boring, blah personality

Mondo Bongo @ 06/10/2007 at 2:28 pm

Way to go Beyonce……..let them say
what they want, but don’t give them any
quotes..they will turn them all around, me
i’m not interested in her personal life,
but you can believe those money hungry
media hounds are.. good for you..NO COMMENT

WTS..Beyonce is doing her thing, more power
to her!!!

im glad she will not talk about her personal life they just want to get dirt on her. you go beyonce because you are fine as hell and im a woman judging you keep your business to your self i applaud you

what the hell is she doing?