Jason Behr is Evil in Ink

Jason Behr is Evil in Ink

Jason Behr gets tattooed up for his role as a tattoo artist Jake Sawyer in The Tattooist (no release date yet).

Synopsis: A young artist (Behr) unknowingly plays a role in releasing a deadly spirit as he attempts to learn tatau, the Samoan tradition of tattooing. Watch The Tattooist trailer here.

Behr, 33, is best known for his role as lead alien Max Evans in sci-fi series Roswell and boyfriend Doug in Sarah Michelle Gellar‘s fright flick The Grudge.

While shooting The Grudge in Japan, Behr met actress KaDee Strickland, who he married November 10, 2006 in Ojai, Calif.

More pictures inside of Behr in The Tattooist

jason behr tattooist 08
jason behr tattooist 09
jason behr tattooist 10

Credit: Jason Behr
Posted to: Jason Behr, Shirtless

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

I absolutely love you for posting this piece, Jared! I’ve loved Jason since Roswell. Thanks for putting this movie out there.

angelina jolie is jealous.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/09/2007 at 4:17 pm

Who is he? Lol

Not bad……I´m not into tattoos usually (silly ones like Brads), but he makes it look cool.

————–ui————–

You are sick……….I like that.

I prefer Michael Scofield !

Thank you for posting pictures of Jason Behr! He’s a real hottie, I’m a fan of his work both movies and TV roles.

angelinammm @ 06/09/2007 at 5:01 pm

he is too damn sexy
wonder why he’s not getting any major roles
actually he was in Grudge with SJP …
I like him

Wow, Jason still looking mighty fine.
Loved him in Roswell! I miss you Max!

Way to many tats for my taste. :xp:

brunettefury @ 06/09/2007 at 5:58 pm

SJP wasn’t in The Grudge. Wrong three named actress.

Christine @ 06/09/2007 at 6:04 pm

well hello ;)

Good lord he’s fine! Thanks for putting these up! I’ve been a fan of Jason’s since forever!

That goatee, those abs, those fake tatts! Looking fine Jason!

It’s great to see those pictures here as well. Thanks for posting them!

his tats look so fake unlike wentworth miller’s in prison break.

angelinammm @ 06/10/2007 at 7:46 am

I meant Sarah

Cuckoonest @ 06/10/2007 at 9:49 pm

tattoos looking too much fake or not… From hot, Jason’s become almighty hot….

f**k the tattoos. what a HOT BOD!

OMG, i didn’t know what had happened to him. I’ve been meaning to ask his brother John – but always forget. That’s great to hear that he’s got a film coming out. GO LOCAL Minnepolis BOY!!

Thanks,
Seb

Hey This is your cousin Kyri’s best friend Jade!….Kyri and me wanna meet you soo bad!..you are awesome in everymovie!….i love the tattoos on your body!…do you have any real ones?

I think it ruined his body

well least he’s working again. not into tats myself, but to each their own, anybody else see he’s loosing weight again, maybe too much
of that funny beer he drinks or other *things* with his pizza?his manager needs to get him a few damn good scripts. this kids got
acting chops damn it.