Shakira & Penelope: Late-Night Enchantresses

Shakira & Penelope: Late-Night Enchantresses

Penelope Cruz and Shakira hit up the after-party at Hollywood hotspot Parc late Saturday following the John Mayer concert.

This hip-shaking diva was just spotted hanging out with Avril Lavigne the day before at Hollywood haunt Hyde. She sure loves partying with her celebrity pals!

Shakira recently broke the world record for the largest audience at a public concert in Mexico City, after more than 200,000 fans flocked to watch her in Zocalo Square last month.

“This has been a month of absolute joy,” the Hips Don’t Lie singer told the crowd. “I have fed off you, and I leave with my heart full.”

penelope cruz shakira 01
penelope cruz shakira 02
penelope cruz shakira 03
penelope cruz shakira 04
penelope cruz shakira 05
penelope cruz shakira 06
penelope cruz shakira 07
penelope cruz shakira 08
penelope cruz shakira 09
penelope cruz shakira 10

Photos: Phamous Fotos/Splash News Online
Posted to: Penelope Cruz, Shakira

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not a big fan of Shakira.

not a big fan of Penelope!

Penelope is horrible with that top and jeans.
But Shakira is hot!

They are both beautiful girls w/ a ton of talent! Love em.

Shakira looks much better with blonde hair…

Penelope Cruz is from Spain, she’s not a Latina.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/10/2007 at 2:03 pm

she sure has been getting around lately.

something about her face – odd.

JillyRose @ 06/10/2007 at 2:20 pm

I always find Penelope looks like a duck. Anybody else? Her nose almost touches her upper lip. Best part of her is in her shiny hair in her hair commercials. And that outfit does not suit her at all. Funny how she has a body for gowns, but not so much for casual look and jeans.

p’s bazoonkas look great for her age… someone over 30 going for the no-bra look and actually pulling it off is rare.

s – wtf happened to her!? she used to be so hot, now she looks like a mop-haired weird-faced troll. the eyebrows are outta control too.

Penelope really needs to go sit her famewhoring **** down somewhere.

Shakira looks just like my best friend in junior high school. She was puerto rican, petite, and beautiful. I was always jealous! haha, weird.

*Waits for Penelope Cruz and John Mayer to start dating*

I’m sorry I love both of them. Penelope is a great actress, and I like Shakira most of the time.

Good to see pics of them.

sorry but not a fan of Pen. What that top????it should be sensual, but it isn’t!

carrie nae @ 06/10/2007 at 4:28 pm

For some reason, I’m feeling most of Penelope’s pictures that she is gay or bisexual. I may be wrong but so far, with all my observations of some celebrities pics and vids before them coming out, I’ve never been wrong.

You guys are crazy. It’s nice to see Penelope and Shakira in casual clothes and having a good time. I think they both look wonderful.

Penelope has bugged out eyes.

Mackattack @ 06/10/2007 at 5:11 pm

It’s SO true, Penelope has bug and bulgy eyes. I too get the gay sensor everytime I see her, I betcha that’s a close guarded secret, just a sense I get.

Nobody tells romping actors to slow down!!!!!. Penelope have a great time and keep making great films. Gracias

Mackattack @ 06/10/2007 at 5:35 pm

What great films…the only flick Penelope has made that was really good was Volver.

KrungKrung @ 06/10/2007 at 9:35 pm

i’m used 2 looking at Shakira w/wavy hair, it’s hard 4 me 2 recognize her w/a straight hair but whatevs hehe….

what a stupid comment, people from spains are latins not latinamerican but Latins even people from italy are latins, read a book

lovely girls!!