Scary Spice Takes Baby For Paternity Test

Scary Spice Takes Baby For Paternity Test

Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown carries her 2-month-old daughter Angel Iris into a Los Angeles medical office for a DNA test on Monday in a bid to prove that Eddie Murphy is her father.

Murphy was also due to appear in court today to submit to a paternity test, UK’s The Sun reports.

Mel knows the baby is Eddie‘s and can’t believe it has got to this point where she has to force him to acknowledge there is a chance he could be the father,” a source tells The Sun.

The source adds: “At least this way they will know officially whether Eddie is the daddy or not and move on from there. This isn’t about the money, it’s about Angel knowing for sure who her dad is.”

We shall soon know who Angel Brown‘s baby daddy is!!

UPDATE: Pictures added of Eddie Murphy dressed in a spiffy suit and sunglasses, leaving the Roxbury Medical Center in Beverly Hills after just taking his DNA test. When asked if he’d support Angel if he was the father, Eddie told reporters, “Absolutely. I’ll do the right thing.”

angel brown paternity test 01
angel brown paternity test 02
angel brown paternity test 03
angel brown paternity test 04
angel brown paternity test 05
eddie murphy paternity test 01
eddie murphy paternity test 02
eddie murphy paternity test 03
eddie murphy paternity test 04
eddie murphy paternity test 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

y does eddie murphy not believe the child is his :/ confused…

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 6:41 pm

Mel’s looking good. Eddie bout to get his ass handed to him, ni99a better get that check book ready! lol

Pretty lady&her baby @ 06/11/2007 at 6:46 pm

I like both of them and that baby is a cutie pie.Eddie if you are the baby’s father,please do the right thing.aaawwww that baby is so precious.

By the way Jared,I know we can give you migraines,but we love your site.Its an addiction.Above the rest.When Im working at home I have to remember to work and not read and post and vice versa,its so hard!Love you JJ smootches xoxoxoxoxo…..

i heart her gucci sunglasses. the weave has got to go though. i hope she proves what she wants to prove so her child can get the proper support that is due.

every women especially every child deserve some respect and we hope that justice works. We are with Mel and her child

First he claims he wants a blood test and then refuses to get the DNA so the court now forces him to!! What gives???? I hope Scary takes his a$$ to the cleaners. You just don’t do that to a woman. Thanks for all the drama though. All this could have been done privately if it wasn’t for his non-glove wearing blabbing a$$. Eddie, you gon get what’s coming to you.

It’s a minor point, but the poor girl doesn’t know how to use a carseat; she removed both the carseat and the base. You’d think that she’d have enough Spice Girl $$ to pay someone to help her out with such things.

Sheesh. Another publicity *****.

I used to feel sorry for her but C’mon! In England she’s been all over the trashoids, saying the same story over and over again. We KNOW he’s the daddy. We get it. We’re sorry he dumped you while you were still pregnant. We know he’s a dic khead. But it’s gone for too long.

Get that DNA test done and ******* move on! Laugh at his silly selfish face and bring your sweet baby up without that ******* dickhead ‘cos you can do it without his help.

Liz Hurley done it and she’s even happier now in her life. She didn’t and no longer need Bing’s money to bring her son up.

Stop harassing EM coz u’r looking more like a desperate broke girl who’s after the bling bling when you know yourself you ain’t that.

Sheesh! Where’s the old ‘GIRL POWER’ gone???

I don’t think there is anything wrong with requesting a DNA test to prove paternity. That being said, I believe that Angel Brown is Eddie’s daughter.

He’s a scumbag.

It was about time!

She looks phenomenal offcourse!

I dont know what to think of either one as I never paid much attention to either of their work.

Ofcourse because their is an innocent child involved I hope for the best for her atleast. ^_^

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 7:28 pm

Indie, of course you never paid much attention to either of their work, because you’re a racist! If they were white you would know everything about them. Why don’t you just admit it, you hate black people.

Wanna see us in chains don’t you?!?!

Eddie is the one who brought all this mess to public fodder in the first place and so he should just suck up to it. I hope Scary never stops singing about it from roof tops and we’ll see who’s got egg all over their faces. I’ll never look at this man the same again, ever.

who hasnt heard of eddie murphy bet you heard of don imus

what dummy hasnt heard of eddie murphy bet you heard of don imus?

Hottest Couple Ever @ 06/11/2007 at 7:40 pm

#15 be

ITA. Eddie Murphy has very poor character.

I think Eddie is a great actor, i am so disappointed to learn that he is not that great in person. :-(

after all this hullaballoo it’d be funny if it wasn’t Eddie’s

Excuse me famous fug, do NOT tell me what I am, when you dont even ******* know me.

Considering I spend a lot of time researching Malawi so hopefully my husband and I can adopt from there when our lives are more grounded, I hardly think so.

My best friend and roomate is also black.

Angelina Jolie, who happens to have a BLACK child and Halle Berry are my favorite actress’ Ignorant dipshit.

Just because Eddie Murphy is not someone I realy know about it does not make me a racist, so back the **** off.

littlebit @ 06/11/2007 at 7:53 pm

[Famous Fug Face] I am not a fan of either of their work, I am white, but not racist, what a thing to say….you must be one of those people that just have to be so negative..its all over JJ, and quite frankly, if JJ doesn’t do anything about it, I will find another site to look at this stuff on.

Back on subject, I hope the best for the baby, that is all that I am worried about…and the mother does need some lessons, that is also the first thing I noticed, the carseat AND the base…anyways, best of luck to the baby!

I also wouldnt give a **** about their child if I was a racist. Maybe you should use YOUR brain, eh?

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 8:03 pm

littlebit, STFU and mind yours.

Indie, Lmfaooo Rage much..

I was kidding, you know – Busting your balls. [Clooney-Pitt] style. Lmao Don’t shoot me.

Geez that was easy.

thats one fugly woman. Uhohz looks like Im a big fat racist! Even though I am a proud african woman. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All