Fergie's Oh-some Orangutan

Fergie's Oh-some Orangutan

Fergie got down to monkey business and posed with an orangutan for the in the July 207 Music issue of Elle Magazine. After unleashing a monstrously successful solo album last year, pop music’s most down-to-earth phenom plots her ascension to icon status.

On remaining true to her roots: “I think a normal girl can relate to me more than somebody who’s always looking perfect or always doing the right thing.”

On down-time: “I do have days off. They’re imperative to me kind of lining up my ducks again.”

This issue of Elle featuring Fergie and her orangutan hits newsstands in NY/LA tomorrow, Tuesday, Jun 12.

fergie orangutan 01
fergie orangutan 02
fergie orangutan 03
fergie orangutan 04
fergie orangutan 05
fergie orangutan 06

ABC

Not a huge fan of Fergie. Saw her w/ BEP live and her voice was HORRID. Cute orangutan though!

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/11/2007 at 1:03 pm

She looks like Sissy Spacek (not sure how to spell) from the movie Carrie. “they’re all gonna laugh at you”

They actualy kinda look alike O_o

which one is the monkey?

No Burpie, don´t offend the poor orangutan. He´s a way cuter than her, and much more natural…

Ooohhh, she should not have done that…..

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 1:22 pm

I swear to god Fergie is the Hottest ugly girl I’ve ever seen. Odd, she’s funny looking even borderline fugly but she’s still Hot. Lol

I hope the orangatan pissed on her like she pissed herself on stage. She’s an ugly stuck up pisser~

I don’t understand the appeal of having a monkey in your photo shoot. Is this suppose to make her look cuter? Sexier? Free-spirited? What is the point of the photo shoot…it looks ridiculous to me. I wouldn’t want some darn monkey on my back…what is that about?

inhirnamy137 @ 06/11/2007 at 2:24 pm

The ape looks unhappy, I hope he or she got paid.

Hideous beast.

candigirl @ 06/11/2007 at 2:47 pm

LOL I love Fergie and I just saw her in concert, she was pretty amazing, she has a great voice and she did a meet and great and was so sweet! love her!

LOL Eve, you’re right. Sorry Orangutan :(

WAHAHHA
FERGIE LOOKS LIKE AN ORANGUTAAAAAAAAAAN

angelinammm @ 06/11/2007 at 4:03 pm

what is that cute little dude doin there?
what was the intention?

The orangutan is because of thë “Monkey Business”them of the Peas. Duh! And BTW Fergie is very pretty in person. I think she looks hot here.

I never get calling Jennifer Maniston with her fug face and fake boobs or that bloated Kelly Charkson with the fug face “cute” but sexy fergy is somehow not as cute? It’s jealousy. He is successful and hot!

Oh my, Fergie does have something of a Michael Jackson going on in her face…

I think it is criminal to use orangutans or chimps or any ape or monkey or any exotic creature for advertising and entertainment. Let’s get Peta on their ass. Save the apes!

Wow, photoshopped much?

they look alike but the monkey looks better

I don’t know but I reckon they could be twins! haha

Juliana ( I am from Brazilian) @ 06/16/2007 at 10:07 pm

Fergie … I am fan number 1
I am brazilian . No speak inglish .
Fegie ….. you are sexy .
My flog : http://www.flogao.com.br/bepandfergie

Fergie is beautiful and sexy! her voice is awesome! i love her!

orangutan is frm indonesia! thats my country!! goo fergie! i love her!

I want to SMACK FERGIE! Orangutans do not below in LA (or wherever this was taken). They belong in the wild!!! SHAME ON YOU FERGIE!!!