Mon, 11 June 2007 at 3:43 pm
I am Mandy Moore. No, Really!
- Mandy Moore is this guy’s choice. She’s also teaming up with the Oxygen Network for I am Mandy Moore, a one-hour TV special about a day in her life as she promotes her new CD and prepares for her first televised concert.
- Britney Spears loves her mom again.
- Blogs agree that Megan Fox is the pretty!
- David Beckham‘s got a head itch!
- Why does Elisha Cuthbert dress like that?!?
- Lindsay Lohan‘s bodyguard tells all!
- There’s trouble brewing in Claynation.
- Do you have a celebrity tattoo fantasy?
- Melissa Joan Hart takes her son to Disney!
- Celebrities: White dresses are in for spring!
- David Hyde Pierce thanks everyone and his lover! (video)
- Kelly Clarkson says “I shouldn’t be a mother.“
- Grey’s Anatomy star Katherine Heigl reveals to Glamour magazine that she had to tell fiancé Josh Kelley to stay away from groupies. “I called him on the tour bus and heard giggling voices in the background. After that I said, ‘No more girls on the bus.’
- Hilary Duff was spotted in St. Barts to attend the wedding of Lizzie McGuire creator Susan Jansen to Wiley Corbett.
- Spring Awakening and The Coast of Utopia took top honors at the 61st annual Tony Awards Sunday, together receiving 15 of the 25 competitive awards handed out during the ceremony at Radio City Music Hall.
Like Just Jared on Facebook