Separated at Birth: Jennifer Aniston & Paul Sculfor

Separated at Birth: Jennifer Aniston & Paul Sculfor

To the left, Jennifer Aniston posing in her first ad campaign for smartwater.

To the right, her rumored British model boyfriend Paul Sculfor in a strikingly similiar pose.

Pics you might have missed: Aniston‘s first smartwater ad here. Sculfor even left with her house on Sunday carrying a smartwater bottle.

Sculfor was filmed for Victoria Beckham‘s reality TV show. Loads of his modeling shots here.

jennifer aniston smartwater ads 01
jennifer aniston smartwater ads 02
jennifer aniston smartwater ads 03
jennifer aniston smartwater ads 04
jennifer aniston smartwater ads 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

first!!!
they look great!

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/11/2007 at 11:56 am

Smart water does a body good and apparently a mind too, nice trade up!!!! I bet they will need all that water after a long nite of adult fun! Good for you Jen!

WHO CARES…JA WILL NEVER BE HAPPY UNTIL SHE GETS AN OSCAR… WHICH WILL BE ….N..E..V..E..R HA HA HA.

Great picture, Jared. Thanks. He’s definitely a trade up from Vince in looks, but I like Vince and think he’s got a lot of character and was good to JenAn. The verdict is still out on this guy. At any rate, you go, Jen.

Jen looks fab! That is a very common pose with photographers. The b/w add at the dinner table is beautiful.

Mello, you Angie freaks need to get a f’ing life. Seriously.

That should be b/w AD…

Has anyone tasted that water yet? Water is just water.. is it not?

THANKS JARED!

I went and bought tons of Smartwater for me and my family. My refrigerator is full of Smartwater. I love it.

ROX

WHOEVER U R BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. I SPEAK THE TRUTH UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. HA HA HA.

angelinammm @ 06/11/2007 at 12:13 pm

I wish her happines. They look beautiful together.

ole miss rebel @ 06/11/2007 at 12:14 pm

He looks like Mark Walhberg a little to me.
She looks great in the ads.

Cool for c list actor wanna be. He using her for fame. Nobody know him before and she could not date actors because no body wants to ruin his carrier.

N to the O @ 06/11/2007 at 12:23 pm

I went and bought some Smartwater as well, it’s actually very good. Jen looks gorgeous in her pics for the ad and Paul is just too handsome for his own good. I’m so happy for Jen, but I really did like Vince.

Mackattack @ 06/11/2007 at 12:25 pm

I don’t know, these pics looks weird to me. Something is off about her face, does anybody else think so? It’s kinda frozen looking (botox?) and stiff. Very stiff smile, very stiff overall. And I’m not a Jen hater AT ALL. But the pic with her legs crossed, she looks mad (would have been better with a smile). And that pose is not sexy on her at all. The one at the table, her hand is positioned weirdly and her face looks stiff. Maybe it’s just me.

Indie – I bought some and like it. It tastes like Fiji Water only far less pricey. I’m a coffee and coke drinker – hate water, but this stuff is good. In my area it sells for a buck thirty five for 33 ounces, screw top. We don’t have the sport bottles yet in Florida. Try some.

Mediterranean @ 06/11/2007 at 12:26 pm

Jen, why don’t you do an advertisement which suits yourself? SMART(????)water?

Smartwater won’t give you what you need to have: brain!

she looks good hope this relationship last & yes I’m a Angelina fan, good luck to Jennifer :)

N to the O @ 06/11/2007 at 12:27 pm

Sasha | 06/11/2007 at 12:21 pm

Why would she want another Brad? Obviously he wasn’t the guy for her so why are you trying to push him on her? Besides not everyone in the world thinks Brad is all that and a bag of chips. Personally I think he is a Robert Redford clone and Angelina’s puppet. The man has no balls of his own. Jen is blessed to be rid of Brad. Anyhoo, you must be so jealous of Jen if you have to come here and rag on Jen and her new dude instead of “rejoicing” in the coupling of Brad and Angelina.

please jared... @ 06/11/2007 at 12:29 pm

WTF Jared!?? Are you in love with them now?

ah… THE fugly, ugly AMERICAN… one vacuous being… smart water my assssssssssss… it’s aqua scam… asinine

Thank god she will not have another Brad. For all you BAMZ fans who keep on wanting for her to move on,well she has and so has everyone else. Just be happy for your idols and leave Jen alone. She is great and unlike your idols can hold her head high. Everyone else in the world know what they both truly are even you fans. hahahaha

The fact she endorses this water, doesn’t make me want to buy it (I’m already prettier and smarter than her..ha ha). Now if Angelina endorsed it, I’d be running to buy a bottle! At least she’s unique and different and more gorgeous than the average person.

No wonder they say Jen is the girl next door, nothing special, could be by neighbor (in fact my neighbor is better looking than her).

And unless gals in America are like “America’s Sweetheart” …. manipulative, self-centred and insecure, then I guess she does represent you gals.

julia weinstein @ 06/11/2007 at 12:32 pm

she looks nice in the photos, good luck 2 u jennifer.

To me he looks a little bit like Brad Pitt, and a little bit like Olivier Martinez.

I think he and Jennifer would make a beautiful baby!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All