Rihanna - "Elle" Magazine July 2007

Rihanna -

Rihanna strikes some sexy (and some strange) poses in the July 207 Music issue of Elle Magazine. Anyone want to enlighten us as to what she’s wearing on her head in the main image?

On her favorite producer: “Timbaland [is a] genius. He takes the work seriously without taking it too seriously.”

On her defining pop star moment: “I’ve had a few encounters with fans who start crying, and that freaks me out because I don’t know what to do. One girl in Barbados started screaming when we met, and the more I hugged her, the more she was screaming. I was like, Uh-oh.”

On her style influences: “I’m influenced a lot by Japanese girls, not just in Tokyo, but all over. They walk down the street looking like they’re going to shoot a video with the hair, makeup, heels and tiny, tiny shorts. It’s crazy.”

On her dream collaborator: “I’d love to record with André 3000. He’s funky, whether it’s production-wise or it’s him rapping. ‘Hey Ya!’ is one of my favorite songs, but you know what I really love? His remix of ‘Walk It Out.’”

This issue of Elle featuring Rihanna hits newsstands in NY/LA tomorrow, Tuesday, Jun 12.

rihanna elle magazine 01

• Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 1:05 pm

Hot.

hey a new weave.no more.she looks like shes trying to sell something the laying on the couch photo..

julia weinstein @ 06/11/2007 at 2:20 pm

i love her unique voice and she’s beautiful.
go girl

inhirnamy137 @ 06/11/2007 at 2:26 pm

I want to work with Andre 3000 also!

Rihanna is ******. she’s just a young, pretty-but-not-to-clever girl. excatly what Hollywood needs. not.

3 years from now she will be the story of the week, drunk-driving and pAArtying.

If she don’t look like someone we can call a bad name, there’s nothing to her. She has more appeal with little or almost nothing on.

The clean cut look does nothing for her.

Told you DEF JAM know what they are doing with this girl, SEX SELLS, no sex appeal no nothing. She looks totally out of her element except for the one laying on the couch.

She’s just an empty package to me

isnt she going out with that chris brown or something

I think you have a little obsession with Little Miss Forehead, here.

mister dj @ 06/11/2007 at 3:18 pm

Rain man cant stand this chick, yet, he posts everywhere she is. SMH i wont be suprised if this is a chick posting in different names.

She looks like a transvestite hooker.

Free Mimi @ 06/11/2007 at 5:52 pm

She looks great…and whoever her publicist is they are working overtime!

Kelly D.

I can tell you’re a fugly little beast. Sad, miserable beast! HAHAHA!!!!!

Hottie101 @ 06/11/2007 at 5:55 pm

Amazing how getting a simple haircut can raise your profile 100%.

13, well it is hiding her huge forehead, so that’s probably why.

ParisisBurning @ 06/11/2007 at 5:58 pm

She could use some help on her posing…but love the blue shoes!

Michael C @ 06/11/2007 at 6:59 pm

Rihanna is not “beautiful” by any standards, people.

boringg..
go away copycat!
she looks darn ugly!xp~

All yall are HATERZZZZZ!!!! This girl is gorgeous, in every way. She has a unique glam look, that all yall wish ya had. So, stop hatin’ and give the girl her props.

I love Rihanna, she seems like a very sweet girl.

i like beyonce rihanna aint all that and yeah i said aint because it sounds better. so dont try to post with that ebonics bullcrap. i could have said rihannas not all that but i said aint. live with it

I will be buying that issue. :D

Stating the Obvious @ 06/12/2007 at 9:29 am

I’m surprised that this is the best Elle could do for her… Cheap looking photo shoot and stupid hats. This doesn’t even look couture, it just looks ridiculous.

I just can’t believe how they promote this girl. And for me, she is still a girl. Most of the time she is dressed like a ***** and mostly too sexy for her age.

Gabriella @ 06/12/2007 at 2:30 pm

Ciao. The clothes are awesome!She looks great in them.

rancor not everyone wants to be whiteyou are clueless

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All