Rihanna: Jay-Z Screens My Suitors

Rihanna: Jay-Z Screens My Suitors

TRL fave Rihanna returns to the Total Request Live studios on Monday to promote her new album Good Girl Gone Bad, out in stores now.

The Barbados-born singer wore a sexy lower-back-revealing Alisha Levine top with a leopard print and a pair of Cassette skinny jeans. Colored denim’s never looked so good! She accessorized with Christian Louboutin heels and RJ Graziano jewelry.

It was just revealed that if you want to date Rihanna, you have to go through Jay-Z first! Rihanna opened up to People at the “Celebrity Legs of a Goddness” event about Jay-Z, who discovered her and signed her to his Def Jam label.

On Jay-Z screening her potential suitors: “I just found out from a mutual friend that guys will talk to Jay first before they try to approach me.”

On how much of father figure Jay-Z is: “He’s very protective. Jay has my best interests in mind. If it’s a good guy I know Jay won’t shut him down. But if he’s not, Jay will be like, ‘No, no, no.’ ”

On the guys who have tried to date her:”He actually never tells me. I have no clue who they are and I guess I’ll never know.”

On the guys she prefers: “Tall guys who have a sense of humor, love to laugh, have a good time and good conversation,”

On the perfect date: “Low key, just hanging out and watching a movie.”

15+ pictures inside of Rihanna rocking yellow jeans…

rihanna yellow jeans 01
rihanna yellow jeans 12
rihanna yellow jeans 13
rihanna yellow jeans 14
rihanna yellow jeans 15

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

why are we being force fed? there are other up and coming starlets that are actually news worthy grrrr.

No one is forcing you to be here, kay.

Rihanna is gorgeous with an chart-topping album.

So of course she is newsworthy.

Who? And eww at those banana pants. :lol:

Being from Barbados myself i agree with Jared, she really has helped to put our tiny little country on the map, so any news about her is good news. Great pics btw!

angelinammm @ 06/11/2007 at 5:00 pm

she mentioned somewhere that she likes Wentoworth Miller

BBperfume @ 06/11/2007 at 5:26 pm

I think she’s already stealing Beyoncé’s thunder, fashion-wise,charttopping-wise,and sexy-wise.
At least some fresh news! Go Miss Sunshine!

This girl is a mediawhore. In a few months time, no one will want her. It’s better to keep lowkey and then come out because people would want to see you. It’s kind of boring see her everywhere. Her forehead is massive too, so it won’t be very hard to miss her, either.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 5:31 pm

Izzie, which part of Barbados are you from?

Sarah! I bet your a fatty with just two friends. Why would you put her down? She’s just working what she’s got and there’s no crime there. While we all critique her pics…what are you doing that’s newsworthy?

“This girl is a mediawhore. In a few months time, no one will want her. It’s better to keep lowkey and then come out because people would want to see you. It’s kind of boring see her everywhere”

LOL!!! If this were true, Beyonce’ would’ve been dead and gone loooooooooong time ago!

Queen Bee @ 06/11/2007 at 5:50 pm

She’s poppin’. Does anyone know who sells the colored jeans? VB had a pair of blue ones that were hot too.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/11/2007 at 5:51 pm

Sarah, she just came out with an album, didn’t you know?

She’s in the business of making and selling music, and apart of that job is going out and ‘promoting’ the product you want the public to buy. oh yea, and she sells a lot of records.

If I didn’t already know you were and idiot, your stupidity would’ve shocked me

Free Mimi @ 06/11/2007 at 5:53 pm

Love, love, love the yellow jeans!

Hottie101 @ 06/11/2007 at 5:57 pm

She has a great body…not too thin and not too bootylicious just right!

ParisisBurning @ 06/11/2007 at 5:59 pm

God I can’t stand a white shoe. Fly ass jeans tho’

ReesePieces @ 06/11/2007 at 6:02 pm

Hate to say it but her legs are a little to chunky for those jeans. They look like to thick utility poles straight up and down.

She almost has cankles. That’s why I’m still wondering why she was chosen as Legs of a Goddess:(

Dear lord, this **** is going to steal Beyoncé’s man, I can see it. I’m no fan of Beyoncé but you can tell Rihanna’s going to ‘cheesy-line’ her way through Jay-Z by using the awful ‘Umb-er-ella’ lyrics.

Not a fan of that outfit…but as far a beyonce goes I would rather look at Rihanna any day

OMFG!! Is she already bleaching her skin??!! Wow, talk about being proud to be black. Shame on you, B I TC H!! YUKKKK, that pic with her hand on it…. Ugh! Disgusting. She should go back to covering her large forehead. It’s ******* scary!

i dont think she is bleaching her skin she is already light nobody wants to be white that bad but michael jackson and i think he learned his lesson. rihanna is pretty but no comparison to beyonce no way

does Jared have a thing for her or something? why is she always on this f*cking blog?

Of course I know she’s already light but she’s getting way lighter than before. You can tell by her hands. I know the difference between a light black girl, a mixed race, a black girl and someone who’s definitely bleaching her skin. And Rihanna is doing just that. She looks like a mixed race now. In few years, she’ll probably turn white.

she’s a copycat..
she copy everyone..
look at her hair..
omgg..
look at her videoo
so similar to the other
and i think she’s obsessed with beyonce
rihanna is awful!

Why the hell would she be bleachng her skin? LMAO what a ridiculous comment O_o

She looks great in these pics. Love the yellow jeans, I’d never be able to pull that off, though!

Rancour, for your information she is of mixed race her father is white (Irish) Barbadian and her Mother is Guyanese with barbadian lineage and by the way boo blacks come in all diffirent shades high yellow, brown-skinned and dark-skinned

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All