Geri's Giant Trainer

Geri's Giant Trainer

Well, that’s certainly one way to attract attention! Dude’s huge! Hu-uuuuuuuuge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geri Halliwell‘s tiny frame stands at 5′ 2½” but looks way smaller than usual power walking next to her giant personal trainer in Hampstead Heath on Tuesday in North London, England.

Look, even passersby looked amused!

Her trainer is from Outdoor Extreme, which gives training courses scientifically designed by exercise specialists.

Geri, 34, was last spotted grabbing lunch with former fellow Spice girls Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton last week in London.

How tall do you think Geri‘s massively muscled trainer is? Over 7 feet?

geri halliwell giant trainer 01
geri halliwell giant trainer 02
geri halliwell giant trainer 03
geri halliwell giant trainer 04
geri halliwell giant trainer 05
geri halliwell giant trainer 06
geri halliwell giant trainer 07

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Shiiiiiit!!!!

Francophile @ 06/12/2007 at 2:55 pm

LMAO !!!

Wow! That looks really freaky. Almost like a fake pic. She must feel like a hobbit next to him.

So how tall is he? About?

WOW! I think he eats little children for breakfast=)

ewww his arms

Francophile @ 06/12/2007 at 3:05 pm

He looks like a living Hulk !

!!!! exclamation-mark happy!!! @ 06/12/2007 at 3:06 pm

he’s super huge, almost abnormal!!!
lol at geri, she looks like one of ROTR hobbits!

they should def. hook up, they’ll make one HOT couple!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/12/2007 at 3:11 pm

who what wtf?!?

She looks like she is 7 years old next to him.

Oh my. I wouldnt want to piss HIM off. He should think about trading his trainer career in for one in security for the famous. :lol:

who cares she’s a has been

HEY #4. LACK ORIGINALITY IN THE NAME DEPARTMENT, OR WHAT?

This is my actual real name. :roll:

LOL. Well you know Indie, they say when someone copies you it is the highest form of flattery. It also ofcourse means some people lack the originality chip. Some people do not have enough creativity to come up with something all by themselves. XD

And that man is HUUUGE. =x

Wow #14 has it never crossed your brain that I just happen to have the same name? Hmmm?
By the way my name is Indiana. Indie for short.

I agree. :D & Pretending to be me is an automatic fail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, how convienent 15. Considering your name didnt show up until after I arrived, not to mention “Indie” is very uncommon. ^_^

Dont speak to me. I couldnt care less. ;)

How old are you Indie #1?

Cross my brain? lmao. Or do you mean my mind? *rolls*

Yeah, Im not buying it either. You can peddle that story elsewhere. Its a mighty big coincidence considering you just popped out from nowhere with it after she has already been posting quite frequently.

If you didnt want use your real name you could have used Indiana since you know Indie is already in use. I mean come on, thats way to confusing and the name is already in use. Do you realy need to be like that?

Im waiting to see another Nadira come along. XD

Geri looks super cool. and i like big men big men with sweet heart=))

Let’s say it all together now……….STEROIDS!!!

I would train with him, I love working out, but canot afford a trainer though :-(

I would say he is about 6’7″ tall, he seems extremely large near tiny Geri.

angelinammm @ 06/12/2007 at 5:22 pm

comedy skit?

operaghost @ 06/12/2007 at 5:22 pm

I would guess 6’6″ – 6’8″… IOW, huge!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All