Jessica Alba is an Angel

Jessica Alba is an Angel

Jessica Alba (in Guccici) has a halo floating above her head! And it’s not photoshopped!!

Director Tim Story, Jessica Alba, Michael Chiklis, Chris Evans and Ioan Gruffudd walk the blue carpet at the world film premiere of Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer” at the London’s Vue West End on Tuesday in England. Alba accentuated her custom Gucci gown with jewelry and shoes from the fashion house.

The entire Fantastic cast will make a guest appearance on NBC’s The Today Show this Friday, June 15th. You can check out a video of some of the Fantastic cast talking at a press conference in Rome.

P.S. Someone just happens to be holding a hula hoop in the background, behind Jessica. Strange, huh?

15+ pictures inside of Alba, Chiklis, Evans and Gruffudd

fantastic four 2 cast 15

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Mondo Bongo @ 06/12/2007 at 8:05 pm

Love the dress!!

lol. Thats something. :cute:

This is one movie I won’t be watching this summer. I found the first one boring and the acting performance embarassing. Usually having a good looking cast helps keep it a little more interesting but it didn’t help in the first one so I’m guessing it won’t help in the second movie either. I would rather watch Pirates twice than pay to watch this.

wow, that dress!!!

anyone knows whose it is?

I lo0ove that dress.

Colbert ROCKS! @ 06/12/2007 at 8:18 pm

she is truly breath taking.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/12/2007 at 8:21 pm

I like alba but she’s the worst out the cast. Its like that bosworth chick in superman – not a good look.

I hope this movie doesnt blow like the first one.

Jessica looks so beautiful. Love the dress.

my husband is in the front row. took a picture with her and everything. he had a four hour erection after meeting this b*tch.

10 Didi | 06/12/2007 at 8:40 pm

_________________________________________________________________________

LOL!!!

She’s gorgeous in just about anything she wears !

10 Didi | 06/12/2007 at 8:40 pm
——–

LMAO

She actually looks pretty good, not as boring as usual. Still won’t be watching the movie, first one sucked way too much

hotglassgurl @ 06/12/2007 at 9:33 pm

@Didi . . . hope you took advantage of that!

i think the dress is hot but she’s way overrated. like many young hollywood.

I love jessica alba. She is in the rare group of young hollywwod that doesn’t go out and get wasted and show off her private parts.

She’s wearing Gucci, btw.

lol omg this chick is a complete YAWN fest.

Ioan Gruffudd had had major botox to the forehead area.

Can’t wait to see the movie!

When is the american premiere? And where – in LA or NYC?

not usually a fan of hers -usually find her impossibly bland but in this outfit: she’s perfect. perfect.

Whay are the men wearing so much makeup?

just me saying @ 06/13/2007 at 3:16 am

i can’t understand why people are so interested in her. in my opinion, she lacks the movie star charisma, appeal and real sexuality. i agree that she’s overrated. but to her credit, at least she doesn’t drink and drive and show her privates to the public so i guess she’s okay.

Jessica Alba looks beautiful but she is so annoying at times! I’m so sick of hearing her complaining about her beauty and how she can’t get a job in Hollywood because of her sex appeal. We get it, you’re beautiful Jessica Alba so quit your whining! But just because she’s beautiful doesn’t mean she have talent. I can’t remember a good film that Jessica was in and I watch a lot of films. No wonder directors doesn’t want her to star in their movies. She has the acting chops equivalent of the Olsen’s twins. Jessica Alba should be a model and not an actress. Nobody wants to hear what she have to say. We only want to look at her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All