Wed, 13 June 2007 at 4:20 pm
Clive Owen Keeps it Real With His Wife
- Clive Owen goes on a shopping trip with his wife.
- More Britney in her panties…
- Jessica Alba is a Golden Goddness
- Ryan Phillippe takes his kids for a walk!
- An Olivia Wilde Picture Moment
- Alessandra Ambrosio looks clean and classy at Armani.
- Hollywood has gone baby crazy!
- Eva Longoria is getting married here. Ooh la la!
- All the stars want to wear white skirts nowadays!
- Does Britney change clothes for cash?
- Paris saw a plastic surgeon while under house arrest!
- Kelly Clarkson fires her manager, mere weeks before her new album drops.
- Mariah Carey has asked Island Def Jam Chairman L.A. Reid to stop Eminem from slandering her in his upcoming album. A source tells OK! magazine that Eminem raps about the old rumored fling for several new tracks.
- “Everything is going to be good. I can see her life picking up, and it’s going to be great for her,” Lynn Spears, Britney Spears’ mother, tells Us Weekly. The pair, who have been estranged since before Britney’s stint in rehab, reconciled Sunday at a family barbecue. Meanwhile, the Daily News today ran a photo of Spears experiencing a wardrobe malfunction after partying at Joseph’s in Hollywood Monday night.
- After attending a private reading of the work held last week, Jake Gyllenhaal might star in the political stage drama Farragut North, to open this fall. Gyllenhaal would play an idealistic communications director for an unorthodox presidential candidate said to be based on 2004 Democratic candidate Howard Dean.
- Rumor has it Brandon Davis, tired of people calling him “Greasy Bear,” recently went on a diet. He sowed of his leaner figure at a party the other night at the Diesel flagship store in L.A., where he drank only water.
- The July 1 concert for Princess Diana will air as an NBC prime-time special. Performers include Elton John, Duran Duran, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Kanye West, and Lilly Allen, among others. Princes William and Harry told Today show co-host Matt Lauer in an interview to be broadcast Monday on NBC that they still think about their mother’s death all the time. “There’s not a day goes by I don’t think, you know, that I don’t think about it once in the day,” said Prince William. This August will mark the 10th anniversary of Diana‘s fatal car crash inside a Paris traffic tunnel.
Like Just Jared on Facebook