Wentworth Miller for French Cafe

Wentworth Miller for French Cafe

Get your java fix with Wentworth Miller!

The Prison Break star is the latest face for Nam Yang French Cafe, a Korean coffee drink. Earlier this year, Wentworth modeled for Korean jeans brand Bean Pole.

Anyone care for a sip?

wentworth miller french cafe 01b
wentworth miller french cafe 02

First!

Dude sure is busy with the endorsements.

Went looks very sexy in black!

Canadian Fan @ 06/13/2007 at 12:45 pm

I’m not a coffee drinker, but now I have had my fix for the day!!!

The cup looks tiny in his hand.

The coffee looks good, where can I get it ?

julia weinstein @ 06/13/2007 at 1:03 pm

mmmmm, i love coffee and I love wentworth.
he has the sexiest face!

angelinammm @ 06/13/2007 at 1:07 pm

when is he going to China? there was a rumour
any news on that?

and yes he is pretty
delicious

Beautiful, sexy, delicious. I’ll have a sip…then another… then another.

He needs to do some more American endorsements. I’m sure American women (and men too) would buy whatever he’s sellin!

I’d buy anything that is advertised by Went.
Such great looks must be banned by law. How can anyone be so handsome, cute, cool and manly at the same time?!?!?!

***wondering off to drink a cup of coffee. French Cafe naturally

Oh God! He is really fantastic.

Hot Dayum!

he looks lovely as normal, but I would much rather see him doing a movie then in a coffee comercial for another country!

awesome! love him! :D

overview girl @ 06/13/2007 at 2:34 pm

Hot, strong, delicious….that’s Wentworth all over.

Je savais que Wentworth, nous aimez, nous les français !!

find madeleine.. @ 06/13/2007 at 2:38 pm

it seems ok to do endorsements for products as long as you’re pretty,huh?
detecting a little double standards after raking jennifer aniston has had over doing the same thing!
bunch of hipocrites if you ask me…

I’ll swallow. :)

#16
This thread is about Went and ALL about Went, let’s leave it at that and enjoy the hotness that he is! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Grrrrr..sorry ’bout the double post.

find madeleine.. @ 06/13/2007 at 3:06 pm

got to love a man who can levitate coffee…hmmm…:)

ahh. i love those drinks! he’s like everywhere. i love wentworth!

Wentworth is going lower and lower.. go do a movie! You are too good for this!

i love you wentworth beatifuff and verry great actor the best

Honeychild @ 06/13/2007 at 4:13 pm

You know what, sisters? I reckon a mouthful or two of Wentworth Miller first thing in the morning is better than any coffee *swoons*. He is so lovely, seeing a nice photo certainly brightens a dull day at work! We dig ya, baby!

Wentworth Miller: Huge in Korea!

Thanks for sharing, he looks amazing!

Vivian I agree wit you. PLEASE Went! Do something interesting instead of ad. Are you “on sale”?????

two of my favorite things, Wenty and coffee!! We need to see more of Wentworth!!

Total dayum. Him and Hayden Christensen-total hotness. Sex on legs!

Coco Canada @ 06/13/2007 at 7:40 pm

Those are like the coffee endorsements they do in Japan. Wentworth please come back to Korea. Any chance of coming to Japan? They are behind here, season I will be starting on Fox Japan in July.

Went and coffee, gotta love the two….

Went WAS a busy boy in Korea wasn’t he? LOL!

thanks for posting, nice to hear something new from Went..but i agree, a movie is so much better, how i love to see him on a big screen.

Giuliettonzola @ 06/14/2007 at 5:06 am

Nespesso plis next time choose Wentworth and not George for your ad..

He looks absolutely thrilled in the first pic holding the coffee.

The guy is SEXY and HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Prison_Break @ 06/14/2007 at 9:40 am

Wow, the koreans most really love him. Their second ad with him. Thanks Jared for posting. Love when there’s new pics of Wenty, he’s so hot and it’s great now when we have to wait for the next season of Prison Break.

Those pictures don’t look sexy at all… makes him look like a bad magician…with and egg head.

HE is a cuite, isnt he?

angell cakes @ 06/14/2007 at 12:50 pm

Wenty u can sell me coffee anytime!!!!

Geri Griffin @ 06/14/2007 at 1:21 pm

PLEASE Went reconsider your stategy and bring your criteria up a few notches. YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THIS. You can put your image and inteligence to a better use. Perhaps spend more time choosing acting roles and less endorsements. Its your face on the product, so choose wisely.

Wake up honey and smell the... @ 06/14/2007 at 3:05 pm

Wentworth looks lost in translation the same way Harvey Keitel did with the whiskey.

what next.. he’ll be shilling for toilet paper.LOL. Don’t those folks over at Prison Break pay him?

wenty looks cuter than those MS dolls! jared keep us posted on when the PB dolls would go on sale. maybe wenty might go to china for an endorsement (or a dissaproval) whichever comes first. ;)

Looks like his head is Photoshop-ed in on the first one.

StukOnPretty @ 06/14/2007 at 10:34 pm

I think it’s great. I’m glad he’s staying humble and realizes that he’s not “too good” to sell coffee. However, I’m not referring to his talent. He’s an incredible actor! Luv him! I’m just surprised that Starbucks didn’t jump first. They probably think celebrities are too much of a risk.

He’s stunning, and I totally agree with Honeychild:
“Hot, strong, and delicious.”
That IS Went ALL over. He’s such a beautiful, beautiful man. He’s absolutely YUMMY! :) OMGosh! His hands are look so delicious, lovely.

Thanks for the Went Fix, Jared. Aaaah!!! I really needed that! You’re awesome!

StukOnPretty @ 06/14/2007 at 10:47 pm

Correction:

Sorry, “His hands look so delicious.”

Omg i saw this picture n had a massive rave in the womb woah now jared what u tryna do to me? Kill me with his hotness? Oh my days! xx

he’s the most sexy guy in the planet wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

foreverItaly @ 06/15/2007 at 8:12 am

His so wide-ranging working choices are outstanding and he also has an excellent stage presence! Go on like that Wentworth…

PS: Hope so much to meet you someday… in Italy, I wish!

Italian Translation:

Le sue scelte lavorative così eclettiche sono eccezionali oltre ad avere un’ottima presenza scenica. Continua così Wentworth…

PS: Spero tanto di vederti dal vivo un giorno… magari in Italia!

Juliet, Paris @ 06/15/2007 at 8:22 pm

Hey Went, what the hell are you doing out there ?? we are all behind waiting for you, so pleaz have a look at us in France ;-)

I’D TAP THAT

damn i wouldnt mind a sip lol i dnt like coffee but if hes the face id fall in love with it loll es sooo ****** hot !!!! ahhh are they filming season 3 of pb yet ????

no, filming hasn’t started yet. paperwork still being done.

i saw that commercial on TV today. :)

wentworth in black ?? i can say one thing
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Find Madeline:

Went is like a box of Lucky Charms; he’s “magically delicious!” :)

WENTWORTH MAKES CRAP LOOK LIKE CHOCOLATE!!!:D

Yeah i’d love a sip! haha. Oui, Oui, Merci! ;-)

good to see him in ads really like him