Angelina Jolie: Pimp My Picture, Not My Life!
Angelina Jolie tried to keep things focused during Wednesday night’s NY premiere of A Mighty Heart. Media outlets were required to sign contracts before talking to Jolie (as drawn up by her Hollywood lawyer Robert Offer).
Here were the contract terms for interviewing:
- No questions regarding her personal relationships
- In the event Interviewer does ask Ms. Jolie any questions regarding her personal relationships, Ms. Jolie will have the right to immediately terminate the interview and leave
- The interview may only be used to promote the Picture. In no event may Interviewer or Media Outlet be entitled to run all or any portion of the interview in connection with any other story
- The interview will not be used in a manner that is disparaging, demeaning, or derogatory to Ms. Jolie
- The tape of the interview will not be released to Interviewer if any of the aforementioned things happened
One reporter from a major outlet said, “I wouldn’t sign it. Who does she think she is?”
FOX News reports that USA Today, the Associated Press and other media outlets canceled their interviews with Jolie. When she heard the reaction, Jolie scrapped all print interviews.
Hey Angelina, JustJared.com would have interviewed you!!