Reichen's Jewelry Line -- On Sale Now

Reichen's Jewelry Line -- On Sale Now

Out actor/model/author – and pilot – Reichen Lehmkuhl models his very own titanium jewelry collection for men. The jewelry line’s website reads: “Inspired by Reichen‘s love of flight, these distinctive designs take off from such aviation motifs as wings and propellers, made of strong yet lightweight titanium: the same material used to build aircrafts.”

And yes, that is his personal trainer/fitness model boyfriend Ryan Barry with him below. The couple have been in Hawaii, where Reichen has been filming a soap opera.

Pick up Reichen jewelry at LoveandPride.com.

25+ pictures inside of Reichen modeling his jewelry line…

reichen lehmkuhl jewelry 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

My husbands wedding band is titanium. Now I am going to think of naked gay men when I see it, LOL!

Well, if you’re going to think about naked gay men, at least it’s HOT naked gay men!!!

Eye Candy! And I don’t mean the jewelry. :)

TiaBia—

You are not kidding!!! How the hell did Lance Bass get Reichen’s HOT AS HELL ASS?!

londongirl @ 06/14/2007 at 5:49 pm

yummyyyyyyyyyy
gay men are so hot.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/14/2007 at 5:55 pm

I bet lance wishes he didnt make this guy a celeb(d-list)

I am trying to look at the jewelry, but I just can´t ..lol

Such a cutie pie!

Wow wee … so hot! I wish him success.

Why is he in a speedo? Its not really a complaint actually just a question lol

OOOO HERREGUD ERA JÄVLA BÖGAR ÄR DEM HELT GOA ELLER SÅNT SKIT ASSÅ GGÅ DÖÖ ELLER NÅTTTTTT

hi jared. don’t want to carp but i’m a writer/editor. don’t you proofread your copy? so many typos and other errors!

would love to have a 3some with these two

OMG, I think I’m going to throw up now. That is so disgusting. :(

NICE!!! I wish his chest wasen’t waxed. That looks kind of gay.

Michael C @ 06/14/2007 at 7:07 pm

My word.

12 rainbow | 06/14/2007 at 6:38 pm
so many typos and other errors!

*—————————————–*
Hi, Rainbow,

I don’t want to carp, but I’m a (recovering) English Literature teacher turned freelance writer. Do you always type in lowercase?

julia weinstein @ 06/14/2007 at 7:15 pm

ok,
whose the top and whose the bottom?!

Haha, sorry rainbow. Those were pretty bad. I didn’t have time to edit this one. I was in a BIG rush. OOPS!

Damn what the hell did he see in Lance??

men, they´re so hot… why are the hot guys gay??? that’s unfair!! :S

He’s not as hot as he’s going t be-believe it!

20 WTF | 06/14/2007 at 7:25 pm

Damn what the hell did he see in Lance??

**********************************
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Two of my friends dated Reichen; he’s a bottom was a smaller than expected weiner. Sucks; cute face, lil we-we. There is a God.

Oops! Meant to say WITH A SMALLER THAN EXPECTED WEINER.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All