Britney Spears: Hanging By a Dress Strap

Britney Spears: Hanging By a Dress Strap

O.M.G. BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS!!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

Britney Spears manages to avoid a full wardrobe malfunction as she barely catches the strap of her dress from falling completely off on Friday afternoon. Le sigh.

The pop princess was on her way for her java fix at Starbucks in North Hollywood, Calif. On her ride home in a Mercedes Benz , Britney sipped on her frappuccino and avoided tan lines by letting both her dress straps hang. The cowboy hat’s back in full effect, ya’ll!!

A little history on this past week alone: On Tuesday, Britney exposed her top while out hitting up a few Hollywood hotspots and on Wednesday, she showed us plenty of her pink panties.

UPDATE: No wonder why Britney‘s dress doesn’t fit her — she shares clothes with her cousin Alli Sims. Allie wore the same one on Wednesday!

25+ pictures inside of Britney and her falling dress strap…

britney spears falling dress strap 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

rite brit @ 06/15/2007 at 6:40 pm

on purpose Im not surprise.

Our world is coming to an end. @ 06/15/2007 at 6:40 pm

What a piece of s h i t!

I hope she gets lost in space!

I would say this girl looks like she lives in a double wide but I don’t want to insult all the lovely folks who live in a double wide.

She must be on snooze mode or something. Wake up!

Lillianne @ 06/15/2007 at 6:42 pm

Is Britney related to Anna Nicole?

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 6:44 pm

Yeah another thought out and poorly planned wardrobe malfunction.

And this is to whom fans want to place there faith? Lmao

anonymous @ 06/15/2007 at 6:44 pm

Love Brit but 1st reaction to pix was laughter 2nd was wtf?! this girl is so fucked up and those kids are gonna be a mess

Are you KIDDING ME? This is getting ridiculous.

I wanted to believe it was all K-Fedex’s fault but its all her. Its alllll her

Again Oh Britney!

Britney, for god’s sake buy a BRA!!

Orphan Annie @ 06/15/2007 at 7:00 pm

Why does she still have custody of her kids?

She looks cute.

*Drinks vodka* Ahhhhhhh where’s ma braaaaa?!?!

Brit’s doing her best to fill Anna Nicole’s DD cups.

Paparazzi leave alone a Britney !!!!!

BIG DEAL. It happens. so what.

HottieTottie @ 06/15/2007 at 7:14 pm

Jared please.. ENUF of this ditzy ho!

Osea ni se le ve nada.

Click Here @ 06/15/2007 at 7:15 pm

OMFG! Is this paris on this site
Just put in anyone’s cell # and click agree and submit, I swear thats gotta
be her!?, This will be on TMZ soon I bet! Why is she on this site. LOL

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 7:17 pm

she still has custody of her kids because of one reason, K-Fed doesnt want it. If he did, she would of lost those kids a long time ago.

I can’t believe anyone thinks this fat chick is hot and is going to have a comeback.

does this sk*ank ever actually look after her kids? every single day she is out and about hollywood either doing bollocks all, having wheelbarrow sex and looking and acting like a *****. why haven’t social services put the kids in care yet?

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 7:41 pm

Only slu`ts-fcuk all their producers.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 7:41 pm

And Backup Dancer(s)

LOLOLOL!!! @ 06/15/2007 at 7:42 pm

OK, now…I’ve seen all her scars and holes and glands….You know what I want her to show next?

….some class.

What the hell is she doing??? She`s really messed up

hehehehehheheheheheheheheheh!!!!!! Did I not warn you all that this would happen again!!! lmao.. I love it!! This girl never disappoints..

Kathaleeny @ 06/15/2007 at 7:59 pm

not a day goes by she isn’t flashing her topsy or her turvy

I wonder who her sons call “Mommy”? The nanny?

she’ll next orchestrate and release a sex tape like paris hilton, probably doing viarious wheelbarrow and tractor positions with a chicken wing up her p*ssy

Why am I not surprise. How is it that most people stays covered, and Britney manages to have her not so flattering parts exposed in every picutre.

She’s the oldest looking 25 year old I’ve seen.

She´s repulsive…And I´m tired of her. So many interesting people to talk about, Jared…and you insist in posting about this *****, come on.

I think it’s kinda funny how she giving on lookers the finger while she pulls up her dress……..that part is no accident. I mean really….i think she needs nore than just her middle finger to hold that. She looks bad sure but she sure like to do the hidden message/sign thing.

givin the stalkers the finger is her thing these days, that and wearing head gear,clothing and rings with messages on them.

Kathaleeny @ 06/15/2007 at 9:18 pm

no way she’s 25

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 9:53 pm

she’s 25 – looks 35 and acts 14. Eww

Kathaleeny @ 06/15/2007 at 11:09 pm

yikes she is 25. She looks like she was rode hard and put up wet.

I don’t really believe in plastic surgery but she needs a lot fast. She’s getting doughy looking.

Enough already…..so tired of seeing this sorry excuse for a female…..those poor children.

britney is old news. boring.

This is what I don’t understand about her AT ALL. I just saw pics of her where she is COMPLETELY PULLED TOGETHER AND HOT LOOKING! If I she wasn’t with that Allie chick I would have thought they were old pics, but they were today or yesterday. And then she is driving down the road with her straps off and walking with her boob half out. Obviously she CAN get her sh!t together if she WANTS too. So why the heck would she do this crap! AHHHH this chick makes me angry. I so want her to prove me wrong and get her self together but everytime I think maybe she will I realize, oh yeah, it’s Britney, no such luck.

Dirty Denise @ 06/16/2007 at 12:20 am

This girl is so SLEAZY. I mean, just a sleazbag.

Boring!!just make her go away please.

Leave the poor woman alone. She is photographed every minute of her waking hours. If for just one day, any ‘ordinary’ person was photographed and published, we would see all sorts of supposedly ‘weird’ things like wardrobe ‘malfunction’, picking of noses (happens all the time, usually guys in cars), falling out of cars, etc. She is just a normal human being scrutinized too much now.

could you please not call her “pop princess” anymore? that term is expired and so annoying!

Jeez, just leave her alone.

Poor little Britney, tells the paparazzi where she is going then gets pissed when they see her being stupid.

No wonder she needs to charge $25 for her fan club, she does nothing but go to starbucks, eat and goof off.

She needs to get over herself and get some voice lessons. The freak show and curiosity of walking around looking stupid will wear off and watching her lip sych is going to wear thin.

No wonder she looks like a fat pastey trailer trash nut. She is putting down huge fattening drinks. WTF is pretty about her? Her face is not pretty and she looks like a trash bag.

Is it true she made a deal with photo agencies to change clothes several times a day so they will take more photo’s of her and she gets paid? If this is true. She’s more desperate then I allready thought she was.

tondogirl @ 06/16/2007 at 6:22 am

This piece of thrash of a woman should be vanished to outer space together with paris hilton..so thrashy and vulgar..this woman is already a mother to two children and she is acting like a lowlife ho!!! ANNOYING

tondogirl @ 06/16/2007 at 6:28 am

BRITNEY STINKS..SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HER CONDUCTS IN PUBLIC…BUT I CAN SENSE THAT SHE IS SHAMELESS AND DOING HER BEST TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE BELONGS TO THE SO CALLED TRAILER-TRASH GROUP…SHE BETTER CLEAN UP HER ACT AND SHOW SOME CLASS FOR THE SAKE OF HER CHILDREN. AND PLEASE COVER THOSE CELLULITES ON YOUR BEHIND..YUCK!!!

michele-south africa @ 06/16/2007 at 7:26 am

She’s just loving all the attention YOU, ME and everybody else in America is giving her. She thrives on it. She gets up in the morning….. selects a piece of dreadful clothing that doesn’t fit well, covers her cheap wig with a cheaper hat, picks up that cheap shiny bag,…purchases a drink to carry everywhere with her. (Why can’t she travel or drive without something to drink in her hand)Then she heads off into town, after having alerted the paps, and struts her stuff.
And YOU all blamed Kevin Federline!!!! She is getting worse by the day and he is NO WHERE to be seen. These are choices SHE is making so I hope those of you who blamed Federline purse your lips and say…SORRY!!!!

This horrible piece of hillybilly trash is finished, I wonder why the photogs are chasing her anyway. She is a walking disaster. She is doing it on purpose. I am sure every girl knows if you wear such low cut dresses without bra, your boobs are bound to be exposed. And she still wears it, without bra, when a band of paprazzi is chasing her. I think in her mind its a sexy thing to do, exposing her boobs to the world. Girl, keep it together. Nobody wants to see it.
You are a mother now,behave like one.

The dress looks to big and why is she holding the strap on the outside of her hand as if she was still putting on her dress? Oh….her boob needs some air….it’s a bit deflated.

@54(Michele – South Africa)…Girl, you nailed it!!! That´s exactly what I thought.

i think she looks fine… she decerves some space don’t U all think so??

I am sorry I have tried to give this girl a break but I am so tired of her. She look terrible and this thing with the clothing malfunctions is getting old. She need to just go home and be a Mom. She has enough money to get her life together.

she looks cute! But WHY does she want attention by sitting and talking to paparazzi and not wearing clothes a lot. WHO does that!? I understand its hot and all, but you dont see anyone else taking off their clothes with a dozen paparazzi around.
I think she does this crap on purpose just to get idiots like us who actually read ‘news’ about her to talk about it

Mondo Bongo @ 06/16/2007 at 12:18 pm

What we are watching is a day by day deterioration of a human mind..IMO the
end is near!

The way this girl is followed..who is getting the first pee shots..lol

she do not have her kids their father do.Thank God she is unstabe as it get.She is not suppose to be with the kids without a nanny. Kevin need to take the kids from her.She is clearly not prepare to be a mom.Maybe that will change her life.

I bet she has chlamydia or genital herpes. she looks dirty and probably smells like fish from all the left over *** between her legs. Sorry for being graphic but I don’t have a civilised word to say about her.

she only gets her kids 3 days a week. kfd gets them 4 days a week. I am so sick of her public mannerism,attire and etiquette. I amuch rather see her pushing a double stroller and being a full time mom 7 days a week like she tiold matt lauer she wanted. She let kfed have the kids 4 days as a punishment to him as we all know he didnt really want 2 more kids.

also her sons will dish back the same neglect to her when they are about 12 and she is ANS’s age. WHo knows they could become the next menendez borthers in the making as all she is good for is money! and hopefully her life insurance and assets are left to her kids she only wants 3 days a week as she cut everybody else out of her life.

I guess she holds fast to the saying that no press is bad press except she doesn’t realize there’s a little more to it than that when your whole career pretty much rests on your image of say an ATTRACTIVE, sweet, approachable, young woman. Yet day after day we are reminded that this ***** is CERTIFIABLE and looks to be at least 15 years her senior. Sad.

She’s so UGLY, she is a fat untalented *****

i love u britneyyyyyyyyyy

WHO WORE IT BEST: BRITNEY SPEARS OR ALLY SIMS?

I say Ally wore it better.

Mediterranean @ 06/16/2007 at 4:59 pm

You haven’t got the point yet, have you?

The papparazzis have left her alone but she has not left them unfortunately.

She is sick, she can’t stand still without showing one of her private parts.

your'e right>71 Mediterrane @ 06/16/2007 at 5:50 pm

71 Mediterranean > ditto,your’e right.she calls the paps before she leaves to go anywhere. she is in on it. what i want to know is what is wrong with her left breast? why is it so wrinkly and yucky?

I’ve said it before and I’l say it again, this woman likes to disrobe in pubic!

She’s either doing it because she thinks it maintains her image as a sexy singer, or this is some kind of compulsion and she really can’t stop herself.

Britney, Britney, Britney!!!!

Get your “act of decency” together on behalf of your innocent sons who remain under the age of two years….what is to become of those poor little guys?

look at that ole wrinkled up boob and they gave janet jackson hell for her boob exposure and this blish is doing the junk on purpose. now that is tryly unfair.

What is wrong with her? Why is she always looking so tacky? Doesn’t she have enough money to hire a stylist??

that’s why i like Christina Aguilera better..atleast she isn’t fake unlike this B**** rite here..Britney u are a fake and were i come from..we all HATE you..your old and you should juss stop partying and start being a mommy.damn gurl..pull yourself together.

Shut the **** Up *******
Mind your own Damn Bussiness
You just love criticizing other people, go look at yourself on the mirror first. Everybody makes mistakes, and guess what?!?! Anybody can do what they want with thier ******* life. So leave Britney alone! If I know, some of you who are posting here love her so much right before she fall in love of “kevin federline aka.mr goldigger”. If kevin doesn’t exist this won’t happen to her. Britney’s loce for Kevin makes her insane! Dumb ass Kevin! He only want’s Britney’s money, and use Britney to be famous YUCK! too bad for you Kevin , your ******* Stupid album didn’t work. Low Life Skinflint!!!

britneyspearsandmore.com-you can find the Britney Spears, britney spears pictures, celebrity, celebrity pictures, perfume, perfume oils, britney spears photos, celebrity fashion, britney spears pics, fashion trends, perfume oil, britney spears music, britney spears videos, celebrity news, britney spears songs, Britney spears cd, britney spears dvd, fashion week and more