Britney Spears: Hanging By a Dress Strap

Britney Spears: Hanging By a Dress Strap

O.M.G. BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS!!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

Britney Spears manages to avoid a full wardrobe malfunction as she barely catches the strap of her dress from falling completely off on Friday afternoon. Le sigh.

The pop princess was on her way for her java fix at Starbucks in North Hollywood, Calif. On her ride home in a Mercedes Benz , Britney sipped on her frappuccino and avoided tan lines by letting both her dress straps hang. The cowboy hat’s back in full effect, ya’ll!!

A little history on this past week alone: On Tuesday, Britney exposed her top while out hitting up a few Hollywood hotspots and on Wednesday, she showed us plenty of her pink panties.

UPDATE: No wonder why Britney‘s dress doesn’t fit her — she shares clothes with her cousin Alli Sims. Allie wore the same one on Wednesday!

25+ pictures inside of Britney and her falling dress strap…

britney spears falling dress strap 01
britney spears falling dress strap 25

Photos: London Entertainment/Splash News Online
Posted to: Britney Spears

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
LOLOLOL!!! @ 06/15/2007 at 7:42 pm

OK, now…I’ve seen all her scars and holes and glands….You know what I want her to show next?

….some class.

What the hell is she doing??? She`s really messed up

hehehehehheheheheheheheheheh!!!!!! Did I not warn you all that this would happen again!!! lmao.. I love it!! This girl never disappoints..

Kathaleeny @ 06/15/2007 at 7:59 pm

not a day goes by she isn’t flashing her topsy or her turvy

I wonder who her sons call “Mommy”? The nanny?

she’ll next orchestrate and release a sex tape like paris hilton, probably doing viarious wheelbarrow and tractor positions with a chicken wing up her p*ssy

Why am I not surprise. How is it that most people stays covered, and Britney manages to have her not so flattering parts exposed in every picutre.

She’s the oldest looking 25 year old I’ve seen.

She´s repulsive…And I´m tired of her. So many interesting people to talk about, Jared…and you insist in posting about this *****, come on.

I think it’s kinda funny how she giving on lookers the finger while she pulls up her dress……..that part is no accident. I mean really….i think she needs nore than just her middle finger to hold that. She looks bad sure but she sure like to do the hidden message/sign thing.

givin the stalkers the finger is her thing these days, that and wearing head gear,clothing and rings with messages on them.

Kathaleeny @ 06/15/2007 at 9:18 pm

no way she’s 25

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 9:53 pm

she’s 25 – looks 35 and acts 14. Eww

Kathaleeny @ 06/15/2007 at 11:09 pm

yikes she is 25. She looks like she was rode hard and put up wet.

I don’t really believe in plastic surgery but she needs a lot fast. She’s getting doughy looking.

Enough already…..so tired of seeing this sorry excuse for a female…..those poor children.

britney is old news. boring.

This is what I don’t understand about her AT ALL. I just saw pics of her where she is COMPLETELY PULLED TOGETHER AND HOT LOOKING! If I she wasn’t with that Allie chick I would have thought they were old pics, but they were today or yesterday. And then she is driving down the road with her straps off and walking with her boob half out. Obviously she CAN get her sh!t together if she WANTS too. So why the heck would she do this crap! AHHHH this chick makes me angry. I so want her to prove me wrong and get her self together but everytime I think maybe she will I realize, oh yeah, it’s Britney, no such luck.

Dirty Denise @ 06/16/2007 at 12:20 am

This girl is so SLEAZY. I mean, just a sleazbag.

Boring!!just make her go away please.

Leave the poor woman alone. She is photographed every minute of her waking hours. If for just one day, any ‘ordinary’ person was photographed and published, we would see all sorts of supposedly ‘weird’ things like wardrobe ‘malfunction’, picking of noses (happens all the time, usually guys in cars), falling out of cars, etc. She is just a normal human being scrutinized too much now.

could you please not call her “pop princess” anymore? that term is expired and so annoying!

Jeez, just leave her alone.

Poor little Britney, tells the paparazzi where she is going then gets pissed when they see her being stupid.

No wonder she needs to charge $25 for her fan club, she does nothing but go to starbucks, eat and goof off.

She needs to get over herself and get some voice lessons. The freak show and curiosity of walking around looking stupid will wear off and watching her lip sych is going to wear thin.

No wonder she looks like a fat pastey trailer trash nut. She is putting down huge fattening drinks. WTF is pretty about her? Her face is not pretty and she looks like a trash bag.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All