Bruce Willis' Daddy-Daugther Day

Bruce Willis' Daddy-Daugther Day

Scout Willis, the middle daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, splurges on a shopping spree with papa Bruce on Friday in Paris, France.

On the way to a store, Bruce decided to be funny and toss water at photographers while passing them by. Original celebrity behavior!

Scout turns 16 next month. Bruce has been in town to promote his new film Live Free or Dive Hard, which opens in theaters nationwide on June 27.

scout willis bruce willis 01

• Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 12:25 pm

Bruce and Demi did not make good looking kids. Lol

3 fugly girls @ 06/15/2007 at 12:28 pm

I couldn’t agree more, lol. You would think that 2 handsome people like them would at the least have average looking kids but damn that’s a bad cross.

With a father like Bruce Willis, I feel sorry for the girl.

Jillian R @ 06/15/2007 at 1:13 pm

Demi is not hot looking she has has cosmetic surgery work. Bruce is not good looking to me.
So why do people expect their children to look all that hot?

Iamgorgeous @ 06/15/2007 at 1:18 pm

I can’t think of a nice thing to say about her looks………ermmmmm……….she’s better looking than Rumer? Mind you thats like saying she is better looking than Golem so maybe that isn’t all that nice.

she looks like shes watched “walk the line too many times” :/

#4 Jillian R:

I had forgotten that Demi had her looks (and boobs) surgically enhanced — but danm! Even average looking folks have managed to crank out good-looking kids! But three out of three for the Moore-Willises is really something else.

Poor girl…hopefully her look will change. If not, mommy&daddy’s got tons of $$ to pay for whatever plastic surgery she may need.

Shopping @ Lanvin is the best experience for a 16 y.o girl. Love that store, love the area!

Thanks!
Seb

Bruce is crazy but I do want to see Die Hard 4!

Where is Bruce’s good dad comments?? Her outfit is awful.

Mmmmm, why don’t you be a doll and give him some compliments. ou are so annoying.

11 debjosy

xoxox

Uh Jared, it is Live Free or Die Hard. DIE hard.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/15/2007 at 4:55 pm

Lmaooo

Bruce is a good father and his movie will be good.

I think their youngest daughter is sooo cute. But I agree.. The older two aren’t the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen.

teeniewahine @ 06/15/2007 at 5:46 pm

i have 3 words for you…GENES DON’T LIE!!!

yes i agree on the genes dont lie.

She will stay in France to study, that’s the reason why Bruce will come one week per month, in order to spend time with her and to check that everything is ok.

I don’t think they are ugly. I’m so much happy to watch “normal” person. They don’t need any plastic surgery : you are crazy!!!

everybody complains of all the plastic surgery and tanning, here is a normal looking girl. i think shes cute. not everyone’s stupid.

Man… she is fug! These kids have HORRIBLE jaws… Man Jaws… Just like Paris…

GROSS!

julia weinstein @ 06/16/2007 at 12:06 am

the youngest one is cute if i remember correctly.

I really like Bruce Willis, But God! they made some ugly ass children.

She is way cuter than that Rumer.

I never understood the Demi and Bruce Willis thing. I guess I was too young when they were ‘IT” in Hollywood. He seems one dimensional to me. And Demi, omg – retire indefinately. PLEASE!!

hard die fan @ 06/18/2007 at 11:39 am

i think all of bruce & demi’s children are pretty. i find it funny to read your comments here, saying how ugly they are, but have you looked into your mirror? you think you’re perfect? everyone is beautiful.

alizee, couldn’t agree more. they’re just down to earth and looking normal…not skinny or anything.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All