Prince William's Charity Polo Match

Prince William's Charity Polo Match

Prince William chats to children during a break from his charity polo match on Sunday at the Beaufort Polo Club in Westonbirt, England.

Prince William, who turns 25 on Thursday, scored twice for Apes Hill Club Barbados, who played against Churchill Retirement Living for the Calcot Manor Hotel Cup. His team was edged out eight to eight-and-a-half.

On his late mother’s birthday, July 1, he and Prince Harry will also hold a concert to celebrate Princess Diana‘s memory at London’s Wembley Stadium entitled Concert for Diana.

“Over the last 10 years I personally feel as though she has been … always there,” Prince William recently told The Today Show. “She’s always being a constant reminder to both of us and everybody else. There’s not a day goes by I don’t think . . . about it. And so for us . . . it has been a long time.”

Prince William also mentioned that he was bothered by people who made fat comments about Princess Diana: “Someone said she had cellulite or something like that. As a woman in the public eye, she tried so hard and was so glamorous, always in the gym. For any woman, I imagine, it’s just outrageous that these people sit behind their desks and comment on it. There were many times we just sort of had to cheer her up and tell her she was the best thing ever.”

prince william polo 01

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Who do you think is hotter William or Harry?

william is still hotter .for me atleast

J-Toronto @ 06/18/2007 at 9:35 am

William= Classy
Harry = Player,Fratboy

Who is hot, I would rather use the word sexy and it would have to be William

Cuckoonest @ 06/18/2007 at 9:36 am

Nah..Harry is getting hotter and hotter..

Coco Canada @ 06/18/2007 at 9:37 am

William is hotter, a more serious lad. Harry, on the other hand, is the more fun and witty brother. They are both cute in their own individual way.

I hope that Princess Diana’s 10th anniversary of her memorial will be one that we will all remember. Their mother’s influence has made the Royal boys who they are now.

wils is getting sort of fug, bu his still hoter

I think both boys have learned alot from their mother and attribute it to their daily life. Not to mention, because they were so close to her they will be much more respectful to the women they date. Diana did a wonderful job!

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/18/2007 at 9:57 am

someone’s looking a little light up-top, that Uug prince better enjoy it now.

Francophile @ 06/18/2007 at 10:13 am

Harry has better facial features but his hair color downplay the whole thing. If he was dark-haired or Blond, it will have enhanced his beauty.

Wills has more prestance and allure. That’s what makes him hot.

William looks so great love it when he plays polo love getting pictures of him, so HOT!!

Athletic, Rich and Hot. Damn can’t get no better than that! Poor Kate Middleton, how’d you let that one get away?

Mediterranean @ 06/18/2007 at 10:45 am

When he was a baby and kid, he looked so cute, then what happened? Did I miss anything?

Both boys have their own charm, but I think that William has his mother’s warm and soft presence.

I remember where I was when I heard the dreadful news .. pure shock!

I remember where I was when I heard the dreadful news .. pure shock!

it hurts me: these two bros are as fugly as it gets and they aren´t clever either to say the least: they are serious dumbasses to tell you the truth!

The woman is dead for ten years now, and people still make comments like ‘she had cellulite, she was fat’, f*ing unbelievable!!
Now she cannot be left alone to rest in peace, can she? Its too profitable to make up scandals about a dead person.

My God, Prince William looks so OLD! He still had an almost baby face the last time I saw photos of him.

Harry is the b*stard child of James Hewitt

Didi … he looks like Hewitt´s offspring, isnt he?!

Anyway, William looks kinda cute in these pictures.

So what, she was upset because someone said she had cellulite, alright then! They live in another world, what do they know.

most definately, they look identical

wow, this guy is SEXY…who said JT brought sexy back…..NOT

Mediterranean @ 06/18/2007 at 5:24 pm

Didi and Diana,

I guess that you are the same person, anyway.

Put the photos of James, Harry and Charles side by side, then please shut up.

Harry looks like his father Charles and has the same hair and skin colours of his mother’s sister and brother.

To mmmmm — you said: “I think it is fab what her boys are doing in her honor .. she is and always will be a total Inspiration and obviously instilled morality in them. I LOVE Lady Di, she was always a lady.

Where were you hiding during the last 10 or so years of her life. She slept around with married men, cut herself when pregnant and threw herself down stairs – Where is the morality in any of that – and how does that make her a lady? Get real – she need psychiatric help and refused it – went to tarot card readings and had colonics instead.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All