Keri Russell Welcomes Son River Deary

Keri Russell Welcomes Son River Deary

Keri Russell and hubby Shane Deary welcomed their first child, a boy named River Russell Deary.

River was born on Saturday, June 9th but the birth wasn’t announced until Monday.

Russell, 31, is best known for her work on Felicity and currently stars in the indie romantic comedy Waitress, out in theaters now.

Keri, Shane, and baby River were spotted on Sunday evening at NYC live music venue Joe’s Pub.

river deary keri russell 01
river deary keri russell 02
river deary keri russell 03
river deary keri russell 04
river deary keri russell 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congrats to them both!

Congrats Keri!

Didnt even know she was pregnant.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/18/2007 at 10:40 pm

I would like to say Congrats to Keri an Shanna Lol even though they wont read this. Lol

They should have named him Midnight

I love Keri Russell! Congratulations!

lol #6 Anon

and hey what happened to keri’s naturally (super) curly hair??

Keri is the hottest pregnant girl I have ever seen. No huge boobs, face stayed the same, no weight gain in her legs etc. Wow.

Up and at em @ 06/18/2007 at 11:03 pm

Wow out the next day after birth. She went through the pregnancy like a breeze and I guess through the birth aswell. Now Im not to sure about a name like river but it does sound good with russell deary. Congrats to her.

angelinammm @ 06/19/2007 at 2:45 am

nice sandals

I love Keri Russell. She was fabulous is Waitress. Try to see it if you haven’t.
She and her husband look very sweet together. Best wishes to all of them.

Congrats! i like Felicity~

Wow she is soooooo pretty these days. I used to find her Felicity character slightly annoying. But she looks great now. Hope she does some more movies

Scooby Doo @ 06/19/2007 at 9:09 am

Congrats Keri! I wonder if she named him after River Phoenix? I really miss him…

She was really good in Waitress.

River Deary? Sounds more like an Irish Pub than a baby’s name!

Lol, loving the name.

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING WITH A BABY A WEEK OLD AT A PUB???????????????????????????????
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH THESE CELEBS TOTING THEIR BABIES AROUND IN PLACES THEY SHOULD NOT BE!

lilybetrisa @ 06/19/2007 at 4:52 pm

Ok, I take back what I said about Shane. He looks way better standing up.

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Look at her legs! She was about to pop there, and there’s not an ounce of fat around those knees! I bet whatever tiny amount of weigh she put on will be gone by the weekend. Lucky girl.

They look nice together. Congratulations on the baby.

yes, she looks great preggo, and they both just look good together

elisabeth @ 08/01/2008 at 4:00 pm

Dear Keri ,ogni attimo del mio cuore vivono accanto al bene che voglio a te, River e a Deary.Con amore. elisabeth

elisabeth @ 10/28/2008 at 2:31 pm

Dear Keri,la tua straordinaria bellezza abbaglia ogni raggio del sole e incanta l’anima degli angeli.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All