Wentworth Miller: Korean Coffee Commercial

Wentworth Miller: Korean Coffee Commercial

Here are some screencaps and the commercial of Prison Break star Wentworth Miller as the spokesperson for for Nam Yang French Cafe, a Korean coffee drink.

Earlier this year, Wentworth modeled for Korean jeans brand Bean Pole.

At the end of the commercial, Wentworth says, “Enjoy the Premium. French Cafe.”

Watch Wentworth Miller‘s “French Cafe” commercial below!

Wentworth Miller – “French Cafe” Commercial
wentworth miller korean coffee 01
wentworth miller korean coffee 02
wentworth miller korean coffee 03
wentworth miller korean coffee 04
wentworth miller korean coffee 05
wentworth miller korean coffee 06
wentworth miller korean coffee 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
julia weinstein @ 06/18/2007 at 10:27 pm

Yay, i love WM.

no question that he definately tastes better than the coffee…and that black suit just makes him all that much more handsome :)

I like him, though I think too much exposure to commercial advertising could ruine his acting career, no matter if it is about product oversea or domestic.

Please do a movie Went!! I’d see it. No more korean commercials. Your still hot though.

I love the commercial! Went looks hot :o)

went enjoying his successful so why not?
nice commercial ..

Softspoken @ 06/19/2007 at 12:11 am

Yum,Yum,Yum Give me Some!!! and I don’t mean the coffee!!! LOL!!! Damn the man is fine!!!

Hot Hot Hot!!

Men look good in a black suit, esp. Wenty~
I so like MANLY look!

Heres korean’s best famous blog

It’ll be helped.

Lots of information!!!

anne marie @ 06/19/2007 at 3:10 am

i would rather see him in a movie, what’s the point in doing commercials? he deserve better than that, wrong choice in my humble opinion.

kate,
i visited your blog but only found old pictures that jj posted here several month ago.

no offense but when you invite the others, please be ready with new pictures or new article, ok?

beautiful very hot guy

I like him.
You know, he is so famous in Asia.
unbelievable!!!!!!!

he is so hot in a black suit!!! what a perfect guy !!!!

Giuliettonzola @ 06/19/2007 at 8:24 am

oh he’s so cool in those pics…Black suit… aww…!!!

Passing Through @ 06/19/2007 at 8:51 am

Does Big Gay Wenty just have that one facial expression? Dude..take some acting lessons!

Scooby Doo @ 06/19/2007 at 9:06 am

God, he’s gorgeous!

I guess sex sells coffee! LMAO..that commercial is too much!

#16: Duh! Stop with the gay thing!

He’s so hot in that commercial.

anne marie @ 06/19/2007 at 10:22 am

dear passing through, just,pass through… without any comment please.

Very hot ad and I don’t drink coffee. Could have used a bit of a smile at the end-Went. But that black suit is a keeper.Do a movie, TV stardom last just so long and then you are back to heap like so many before you.This may be your only one chance-take it.

Just loved the commercial,very well done.Just a question though…Why has all the commercial sponsorships Went has done been in Korea?

Looks like he’s having an ****** in it….this is hot…but I still wouldn’t buy crap coffee.
Celebrities do commercials abroad because they don’t want to be over exposed in the America market and take away their image as a serious credible actor. All celebrities do this for $$$$. But with the stipulation not to air the commercial in the States. Otherwise top producers and directors who would otherwise consider that actor might say..’nah not him isn’t he the guy from that coffee commercial.’…who’s going to believe him playing this character in my film.
But with the internet Wentworth should know that it would be leaked out.

If coffee can make a person that introspective-looking, make mine a venti please!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All