Affleck, Damon Hit the Surf

Affleck, Damon Hit the Surf

Hot daddies Ben Affleck and Matt Damon take a quick break from their families and hit the waves on Sunday as surfing enthusiasts on Father’s Day during their getaway in Hawaii.

Ben‘s actress wife Jennifer Garner and their 18-month-old daughter Violet were spotted with Ben and Matt earlier on in the day.

WHO LOOKS LIKE the better surfer — Matt Damon or Ben Affleck?

01 ben affleck shirtless

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

angelinammm @ 06/19/2007 at 2:17 pm

memo to Matt

nice butt :)

These guys are having real fun!
Nice to see)

Turn around Ben!

What does the tattoo mean?

Scooby Doo @ 06/19/2007 at 2:38 pm

Hot daddies indeed! I’m glad they still hang out together.

fofolioxoo @ 06/19/2007 at 2:39 pm

I think they both arent really good at surefing they are always falling lol. who cares though they look good.

When did Affleck get so hot? I wish that suit of his slid down to reveal the goods!

I think Matt is in better physical shape than Ben. But i also think it’s bcz of the film roles he’s had to be ready for. In Bourne Identity, he has to be physically fit for all the rigors of the role. Ben OTOH, needs to get into better shape. He’s gonna get spongey.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/19/2007 at 2:47 pm

Matt use to be the little sidekick now he’s the bigger star and Ben’s just the shabby best friend. Cool

they can’t surf…lol nice try

So because they can’t surf like professionals, they shouldn’t surf at all? Please.

They’re enjoying their holidays and obviously have fun.

What fun! Good for them for getting out there together and trying to learn to surf. I can’t imagine it’s too easy for Ben since he’s so tall.

Matt’s in better shape, but Ben has never been a super muscular guy…just lean (until he played superman). Glad he got back into shape after that movie.

It is nice to see Matt and Ben hanging out together as friends with their families. Their friendship is deeply rooted from their humble beginnings in Boston. Goodwill Hunting was their joint venture that got them Oscar gold for best original screenplay. Their careers nowadays is a study of contrast, Matt is steady with his A-list status especially with his Bourne series notwithstanding major roles from last year’s Departed, The Good Shepherd and this summer’s Ocean’s 13. While Matt’s career is thriving strongly, Ben’s career is struggling eversince Bennifer and the flop that is Gigli? Who would have thought that his career will come to this after so much promise. I hope it isn’t too late for him to salvage his career. Through the highs and lows of their career, it is still good to see their friendship survive hollywood.

Funny how Benmatt make more news than Bengar

LISA SMITH @ 06/19/2007 at 4:43 pm

THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF MATT DAMON AND BEN

IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT THEY ENJOY DOING SPORTS

TOGETHER..HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THEM…

P.S HE HAS A MOVIE GONE BABY GONE OCT 26

LISA SMITH @ 06/19/2007 at 4:45 pm

THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF BEN AND MATT
IT IS NICE TO SEE THEM DOING SPORTS TOGETHER!!

matsoball @ 06/19/2007 at 5:03 pm

EM-
Cant you read — the post said Who looks like the better surfer – Matt or Ben?

Nice pics,love Matt. Why don’t we get pics of Matt’s family,I’d love to see his wife and adorable Isabella.By the way he is in good shape.can’t wait to be done with the exams and go see Ocean’s 13 and I ‘m looking forward to Bourne

Gabriella @ 06/19/2007 at 5:12 pm

Matt without a doubt. Matt is just a class act all the way. I love him. He is a grest actor imo.

Why do you have to compare? They both look great.There’re sweet guys and great dads.This frienship is genuine ,unlike with his “other buddies” Pitt and Clooney.It going to last forever

fans are funny . . . they try to compare, insult the other, treat them as opposing entities, but the truth is, when it is said and done, as years go by, as everyone (including stupid fans) gets to be 60 or something, these two will still be together as friends, spending time together, public and private–and you will NEVER, EVER be included in Matt’s intimate circle either – Affleck will always be. You can whine and moan but Matt will stick to the friendship.

Matt a class act? Not a drop in his body. He dumped his friend on tv the show. Think about it. He is lucky others blamed forever for…

I remember when matt was considered real dork which he truly is. This hot title doesn’t suit him. And his waiter wife only looks good from far when you are close to her even in the pictures that taken close she is ug betty.Ben in the other hand have been y in the past but not anymore. His now plane wife jennifer garner and gilie killed him.

I meant to say his ex friend.Just a month before he went the same show telling how he loves her.

Love Matt @ 06/19/2007 at 7:50 pm

Matt looks gorgeous!!! :D I’m soooo excited about watching Bourne Ultimatum. XOXO He’s a really good actor who is recognized for his talent instead of his looks. I’m happy he married for love and not to further his career. He is not a Hollywood sell out and I admire him for that.

Not going to comment anymore before I get chopped up and fed to the poor. :lol: I don’t want to get jumped on again like yesterday. I just wanna pop in and post this to show my support for Matt and will disappear now. (runs out of post to avoid flying rocks) Love Matt! :)

love matt.

I think matt is dork looking. I like the way he interact though. I think one have to have both to get a head .looks and talent togeher. Gorge said Matt will give a hand to win iest man alive.So…
I do agree he is quite now than his days in good will hunting.I think after he dump his ex on tv and the things that follow after that , he decided to live a quit life. Plus he doesn’t have anything for people to fasinate about like some.he has a Watier wife and very lost best freind that he hang out with a lot.lol

I iest I meant to say.

coco,very funny! It is true MD has nothing people to fasinte about. But he is cool. He looks funny in Ocean 13 with his prostetic nose.

That myth about Matt dumping Minnie Driver on the Oprah show has been debunked many times over the last several years. It’s simply not true.

I admire Matt and Ben for trying something new like surfing. It must be difficult to do when you always have cameras pointing out your mistakes during the learning process.

coco, hahahahah you are right on that one he has nothing to fasinate about. But I think most of us think matt is cool. He is very funny in his prostetic nose in Ocean 13. Honestly. like most of us here I went to see it because Brad is in it. I love geoge and Pichino also.

mistletoe @ 06/19/2007 at 9:57 pm

LOL They both suck!

Ben looks like he’s having a heart attack. hahaha! I don’t like long dark hair on pale legs. Yuck.

I love Matt Damon. I think he is one of the best actors in Hollywood at the moment. By the way, who is the other guy in the picture, an instructor? I love the fact that they don’t care if they don’t know how to surf. They wanted to try and went for it. It’s never to late to try something new. They seem to be enjoying themselves. It looks like Matt is taking it a little bit easier than Ben.

Matt is cool but Ben has lost his any cred he had since he dated J-lo.

Ben Affleck sucks. I was OK with him until I saw him on the Bill Maher show and started his interview talking about “those f*****g Democrats.” I will go out of my way to avoid seeing any movie with him after the way he conducted himself — like a f*****g Republican! They can have him…

Matt’s ass is huge. It looks like a woman’s ass.

Batty forever. I love that these two men love each other.

What is wrong with everyone? These guys are on vacation with their families, enjoying themselves. It is obvious neither of them know how to surf, as that appears to be an instructor with them. How on earth can anyone tell from those pictures who is ‘better’ at surfing? Who cares? Sheesh! There are only a few shots of each of them, it isn’t like we saw their entire outing. People are so judgemental): I really like both Ben and Matt, and think it is great they are out having fun, trying something new.
Jennifer Garner, now ‘plain’ (as opposed to ‘plane’…..LOL If you are going to be so critical of others, it’s probably a good idea to learn to spell!)?? Jennifer Garner is a beautiful, down to earth woman, and has always been photographed about town, wearing little to no make up. That hasn’t changed. You think she is ‘plain’ just because she had a baby, and has been spending time with her family? Not worthy of a comment if that is the case.
In defense of Ben, he has been in great shape for the better part of time since Jennifer was pregnant and had Violet. Also, to the people who keep saying he has no credibility any more, etc., what about his Golden Globe nomination for Hollywoodland? People have very selective memories, and only remember what they want to…….. those who don’t like Ben will forever bring up J-Lo, and Gigli, etc. Move on, times have changed. He is doing some nice work, and it would appear he has settled down and become a great husband and wonderful father. Again, why so mean? He seems to have learned some valuable lessons from his past, and has moved on…… why can’t others do the same? As for his political affiliation (which isn’t something I’m crazy about either), is this not the good old USA, where people have a right to make this choice, the right to free speech, etc.? Seems things would go much smoother if people stopped bashing others and tried to work together. What does his politics have to do with his movies? If you just don’t like him, and don’t want to see his movies, fine, then don’t……. no reason to be nasty about it. To not see his movies because of his politics, hmmm…… no comment.
Sorry for the long post, had to get that out though.

east coast surfer @ 07/17/2007 at 9:05 am

Matt is the better surfer, barely. Ben is scared and clueless. His leash is on the wrong leg.

Matt has a nice behind, if he didn’t have money, he would be ordinary, a dork. But still, a very nice behind! I’d like to be on that surf board with him, looking at that behind! His teeth remind me of a horse. Wondered if I kissed him, would he swallow me up. Pretty blue eyes, nothing fabulous about this guy. Like I stated, if he didn’t have money, how many women would look at him? I like his movies, he’s a great actor, and let me state one more time. That man has really nice buns!

why is ben so skinny…matt is short

who cares…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………………….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz