Aniston's Secret Meeting with Brad Pitt's Mom

Aniston's Secret Meeting with Brad Pitt's Mom

Jennifer Aniston and her former mother-in-law Jane Pitt (Brad Pitt‘s mom) secretly met up for two hours on Sunday, June 17 at Aniston‘s rented Malibu beach pad.

Pitt‘s security team escorted mama Pitt in a black SUV to Jen‘s.

“The second the SUV was feet from the place, Jen‘s bodyguard rushed out and got the door for Jane,” reports a source. “She was quickly taken into the house where she stayed for the next two hours.”

After Mrs. Pitt took off, about a half-hour later, Jen and her dog Dolly sped off in her Range Rover down the Pacific Coast Highway.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Aniston’s secret rendezvous? What did they talk about?

jennifer aniston brad pitts mom 05
jennifer aniston brad pitts mom 06
jennifer aniston brad pitts mom 07
jennifer aniston brad pitts mom 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 739 » Show All

Doesn’t mean anything.

I think they are friends and Brad and Angelina are supportive of it. They used brad’s security team, so he at least must have known. I don’t think Angie is at all threatened by Jen or the fact that Mama Pitt visited her. She knows her man is hers.

Not so secret now. Jen you better explain yourself.

Mrs. Chancellor @ 06/19/2007 at 12:40 pm

Jane Pitt went to set Traniston straight. Stay away from my son’s family. LOL!!!!

jane pitt sucks @ 06/19/2007 at 12:41 pm

brads mom is a traitor,this sucks,if my inlaw did it to me i will deal with her.angie better watch her back, this monster in law is very dangerous

Aniston has no class. Did she ever return Angelina’s invitation to talk? that’s still out there. Aniston s u c k s. What a loser.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I dont know what to make of it, its not that Jen had Brad’s kids that grandma went to see. I guess there was soemthing they felt they needed to talk about face to face. But, doesnt seem like a secret meeting. I am sure Angelina and Brad had knowledge of it.

There is Aniston the old ball & chain. Why can’t she do anything without being linked to Pitt?

jane pitt sucks @ 06/19/2007 at 12:43 pm

brad has some explaining to do,he better talk to his mama,this kind of action shows jen the loser maniston cannot move on

fly on the wall @ 06/19/2007 at 12:44 pm

desperate times call for desperate measueres we want to meet Angie and see Shiloh we just didn’t know what to do or how to do it so we called Jane and she really didn’t want to be bothered but she decided ok so look for pics of Jen and ange and Jane and shi in future-the other Pitt however, including Badazz Braddy are totally 100% pizzed!!!! Dougie had a cussin fit

Why should Jen explain herself – for what. Jane Pitt visited her. I can guarantee Angelina did not know and will go ape sh** ballistic. The two women are good friends and have maintained a good relationship through adversity. They are both classy women.

This has nothing to do with AJ thank goodness.
It’s all about Jennifer and Jane. I’m sure Angelina & Brad know so how is this a secret meeting?

5 Mrs. Chancellor

*******************************

Mama doent look too happy in the pics either.I think she said, “Stay away beeyatch, or I wll bring my army of grandkids and turn them loose on you” :-)

It’s not unusual for former in-laws to remain friends. Mrs. Pitt and Jenn have a great relationship. That doesn’t have to change because she’s not with Brad anymore. People’s friendships shouldn’t be contingent upon other people’s relationships. There is no explanation needed on anyone’s part.

aniston need publicity sure she call jane pitt to visit her

O.A. ang mga haterz @ 06/19/2007 at 12:46 pm

The fact is that Angelina gave Brad little ones & will continue doing so. No matter what Brad’s mom feels towards the ex and that’s her thing, that’s her business, she damn well knows that she can never imagine her son’s life/ happiness without his love ones including the mother of his children.

Jane Pitt’s kind move is going to divide the Jolie-Pitt clan. Keep on dreaming detractors.

And for the record, we can all dissect these pictures to different stories but in the end we have no idea what really went down. *Wishful thinking* JP gave ex an ultimatum of her coat riding and to just brush off, MAN!

jane pitt sucks @ 06/19/2007 at 12:46 pm

anniston is so ugly she make me have morning sickness when i see her,jane pitt better back off,if she is cooking anything with anniston it will boil over both of them,i hate interfering inlawa.hate maniston she is so desperate

Um, if my husband and I break up, I certainly hope that I remain friends with my mother-in-law because we love and like one another. Their ‘secret meeting’ doesn’t mean anything besides they are friends. End of story. Move on, folks.

If your past the breakup and all that hype why keep stepping back into the past?

Jane & Angelina are civilised. They both maintain their relationships. They have a lot in common. And obviously don’t care what other people think. Good for them.

low IQ water @ 06/19/2007 at 12:47 pm

Since the gaybe boyfriend didn’t work and the fake adoption baby story didn’t work I guess the poor thing had no choice-I just love Huvane-I would have his baby if he wasn’t so twisted!

Oh please some of you…what’s wrong to be friends with ex-mother of law?? It’s great..

Jen please stop??? @ 06/19/2007 at 12:47 pm

Jen please give it up.Its been 3 long years.The Jp’s just had a wonderful time with Jane and family at their home and in N.y..Now you are still playing victim.2 hours was enough for Jane to let you know go on with your life and he has not look back he has Shiloh Z Mad an Pax and AJ.,he doesnt remember 7 years ago.We uderstand Jane cares for you.But you look DESPERATE!Please Give it up.Sincerely trying to remain your fan!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 739 » Show All