Jude Law's New Mystery Woman

Jude Law's New Mystery Woman

Jude Law and a new mystery woman enjoy a night out at Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall in central London on Monday night. (She doesn’t look his type with the lip, eyebrow, nose and multiple ear piercings.)

The pair checked out “the spectacular fountain Appearing Rooms by Danish artist Jeppe Hein. A hugely popular installation last summer, the water sculpture invites visitors of all ages to join in and become part of this playful work of art.”

Jude has not been seen with his latest flame Kim Hersov for more than two months! Wonder if they’re still together…

jude law new mystery woman 01
jude law new mystery woman 02
jude law new mystery woman 03
jude law new mystery woman 04
jude law new mystery woman 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/19/2007 at 10:21 am

and the sleazebag award goes to – Jude Law!

bet she isn't English @ 06/19/2007 at 10:28 am

I bet she isn’t English ! My guess: Spanish

She looks very factory girl…

fred and ethel @ 06/19/2007 at 10:29 am

I thought that was Lucille ball!

next guess @ 06/19/2007 at 10:31 am

French art student

I don’t think this is anything really!.It looks like he is wasted and she took advantage and walked him out. She is loving the cameras on her that is for sure. She looks trashy. When will Jude straighten up?

Crystal Ball @ 06/19/2007 at 10:42 am

She’s a fortune teller…i wonder what she saw in Jude’s future?

Jude’s Psychic Advisor.

PurpleWorm @ 06/19/2007 at 11:01 am

hilarious replies all #2-#9….and I agree with all of the them. And just have to add that I’m bummed to see the return of the dreaded neckerchief/scarf-thing that he loves to don on a night out. you know what they say about dressing: take a look at yourself in the mirror before you leave the house and take one thing off. oh well.

Maybe they’re just friends or maybe cousins. It’s not like they were making out.

Man she’s fug.

dude looks WASTED

I thought I read him and magazine woman were done?

angelinammm @ 06/19/2007 at 12:04 pm

he is boring he needs a woman like this one

I think she looks totally pregnant…(picture number4)that means she’s not dating Jude!

Is she a crip?

she’s the nannymaid lady

ewww what the??? She looks like a very old and ugly version of nicole richie

She appears to be wearing a wedding band. They are probably just friends or perhaps she’s just a fan.

I read somewhere that he’s no longer with Kim – it was around the time he went to Cannes.

He’s not really looking his best here. I hate those pointy shoes!

theoriginalbitch @ 06/19/2007 at 2:52 pm

She’s that chick that looks pretty damned hot after that 3rd hit of blow and that 5th highball.

[Famous Fug Face] @ 06/19/2007 at 2:53 pm

17, Crip is Blue, Blood is Red.

Clueless Huh? Lol

If only he would dress normal, I mean look at that!

OMG r u kidding me? shes hideous! its like he tried to meet someone ugly, hmmmm….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All