Katie Holmes Has Napkins in Her Dress

Katie Holmes Has Napkins in Her Dress

Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes slap on their formal wear and head out for a night on the town in Cap d’Antibes, France on Tuesday.

Can somebody explain Katie‘s dress to all of us?

No, the wind isn’t blowing it up. But it looks like a couple of folded napkins are stowed away in her skirt in case of emergency!

Hey, maybe Katie‘s a messy eater…

katie holmes napkin dress 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I’m surprised Tom has been approving some of these new clothes of hers. YIKES Very short, almost makes her look cheap! haa haa haa

He is way too controlling! Everytime I see pics, he is holding her hand so tight it looks painful for her. In some pics earlier, his hands were red after letting go of hers. WOW!

I hope that he isn’t as controlling IRL as he appears to be in pics!

julia weinstein @ 06/19/2007 at 3:30 pm

lol #2

Wow, I also just noticed, she wasn’t smiling in any of the other pictures! She must not have realized there were cameras shuttering or she would have had that stupid grin for sure!

julia weinstein @ 06/19/2007 at 3:31 pm

oops, meant #1

mamafreak @ 06/19/2007 at 3:33 pm

I think aliens abducted tom cruise. what has happened to him? he looks like dustin hoffman. it’s like his veneers fell off, he let suri cut his hair, and he broke his nose again, started taking antidepressants, got bloated, and fired his stylist.

Tom needs to get his ass back on his spaceship and head back to Planet Crazy Pants.

Tom cruise is short!!

Tom looks attractive, but I don’t like Katie’s dress. She looks better in simple outfits with a splash of color.

It’s from Armani Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2007 collection.

Check it out on http://www.vogue.co.uk under Shows.

mamafreak @ 06/19/2007 at 3:41 pm

In WHAT picture does Tom look attractive? You’ve got some serious bad taste. He must feel like such a pathetic, fat loser in front of Beck.

malibumom @ 06/19/2007 at 3:41 pm

I kinda like the dress, but I think she has a couple of shirts and pants tucked in there in case Tom spills something-

Someone’s obsessed with TomKat today.

It’s wedding cake inspired. I guess.

I’m not sure how anyone can be expected to take these two seriously. Which is why they make such good humor, of course.

One has to feel sorry for Katie. She used to be attractive with a sparkle in her eyes. She’s now assimilating the vacant Vix look.

On a positive note, Suri is a cute kid. Where are their two older kids lately?

Tom’s Fresh.

She really is surprisingly pale. I mean I thought I was pale but wow! I look like I have been on a beach for a month next to her. It looks good on her but I just never really noticed how light she was until the pics at the Madrid game and then again here. She is almost the same color as her dress.

#16, She’s obviously not the type that has a skin that goes dark when on sun. she has a sensitive skin obviously.

I’m sure she stays away from the sun aswell, it’s not like it’s healthy burning your skin.

Let me look at Katie’s arms to see if there any bones or veins popping out.

Nope – looking healthy, old.. but healthy.

Tom, get a haircut for G sake! He looks like a 10 yr old little boy. As for Mrs. Cruise, if you can’t walk in the heels don’t wear them. She’s got to look at her feet every step she takes! LOL!

It doesn’t do her any justice, for all the shopping this girl does … what a bad choice.

Maybe she feels sick. Cheer up!

mackenzie @ 06/19/2007 at 4:04 pm

She’s horrible

mackenzie @ 06/19/2007 at 4:06 pm

and Tom looks like NOTHING

Jens best fan @ 06/19/2007 at 4:13 pm

why is she looking more and more like Posh these days!!

thats_right @ 06/19/2007 at 4:22 pm

Did Posh let her borrow one of her clothes she so much wants to look like Posh like its a good thing ewwwwww she cut her hair and shes no dressing like posh get your own style Katie girl and whats with this royalty treat the way she’s walking like here come the queen of England or may I add queen of aliens loooool

now this one bothers me! whaaaat??? scientolohy-prescribed outfit? one that defies gravity, of some sort. fine, fine tom, just fine.

Still…arrrggghhhh!!!!