Jessica Biel - "GQ" Magazine

Jessica Biel -

If you’ve ever wondered what Justin Timberlake saw in Jessica Biel, well here is why!

Biel, 25, takes the July 2007 cover of GQ in a sexy bikini by Melissa Odabash and tank top by Calvin Klein.

On her meaty joints almost describing her nascent production company: “It was almost called Fat Knuckle Films. Because I have fat knuckles. See? They don’t really look that way until you start putting rings on them, and then it stops right there.”

On being Esquire‘s Sexiest Woman Alive in 2005: “At first I felt really embarrassed about it. You know, it’s a weird thing to talk about. Like, ‘Hey, guys. Guess what?’ You don’t just go telling everybody that. But after I got over that, I just started to embrace it. I started thinking, If I ever do have kids, and if they have kids, I can tell them: ‘You know what? Your grandma in 2000-and-whatever was the Sexiest Woman Alive. How about that, kids?’ That’s what I started to think about. I’ll always have that picture to say, ‘That’s what Granny used to look like.’ ”

On wanting to grow as an actress: “I want choices. I want options. I want to lay out all the directions I could go and have the ability to choose. I’m slowly starting to have that now.”

On costarring with Adam Sandler and Kevin James in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry: “It was a little bit intimidating. I really admire Adam and Kevin, but then, I didn’t try to equal them or one-up them, and the character I created didn’t have to be that. She’s the straight woman, but very fun and very cool and just—attainable. That’s the kind of part that I’d like to play more. I mean, a vampire hunter? Is that really attainable? I’d just like to play something a little more quirky, interesting, outrageous. And uninhibited.”

jessica biel gq magazine 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

nice photos.. but at the end of the day, shorty looks real mannish.

trezeafriendly @ 06/20/2007 at 2:30 pm

1st! i need a life- anyway its kinda pathetic when young talented actresses such as herself, lindsay,jessica alba and the rest jus get half nekkid for magazines (at least it was GQ this time and not Maxim)then complain that they never get taken seriously.

trezeafriendly @ 06/20/2007 at 2:31 pm

who beat me to it? i need to type faster

Omg was I first again, for the 100th time. wow!

I still havent won anything, or get what the big deal is.

Scooby Doo @ 06/20/2007 at 2:37 pm

I never wondered what Justin Timberlake saw in Jessica Biel. I always wondered what JB saw in JT. And ditto to trezeafriendly’s first comment. Why don’t these girls try keeping their clothes ON for a change, damn!

julia weinstein @ 06/20/2007 at 2:39 pm

There is nothing “manly” about her. She is gorgeous and a body to die for. Go girl!

She is so boring. I just can’t get excited about this girl. She will always be just a TV girl with Movie star dreams.

these pics are so gorgeous..love her body!

Pictures are nice. But please: I dont’n want it to be true that she’s Justin’s girlfriend!!
I liked them with Cameron!

just me saying @ 06/20/2007 at 2:49 pm

yeah, i agree with trezeafriendly too! girls don’t need to pose half-naked to be sexy…really.

Yes they do. Because that’s how you divide the trash from the real deal.

angelinammm @ 06/20/2007 at 2:55 pm

gorgeous body

Justin,Cameron and Biel are all losers. Ive seen many people outside Hollywood who look hotter than them.
Biel looks trampy.
That’s not a woman baby but a man.

Oh yeah JT pretends to be blind for sure, with her. All Hands on but closes the eyes .. when looking at her face! Her grill is HUGE!

Confuse, you must be dating post opt trannies if you think this chick looks like a man. Hate much?!

she’s gorgeous and seems sweet, and really inspires me to get to the gym…

Butterface!

I’m sick of hearing say she wants to get taken seriously but then pose like this.

Jared!

Justin & Jesssica are walking down the streets of Oslo, Norweay.

Jared!

Justin & Jessica are walking down the streets of Oslo, Norway.

Jared!

Justin & Jessica are walking down the streets of Oslo, Norway.

h ttp://atvs.vg.no/player/index.php?id=9800

I have some problems posting the link, så I had to make space between the H and the T in http, remove the space to watch the video.

Hope you understand.

Norwaygirl

Ops, it looks like I got it right the first time. Don’t mind the two other posts!

Sorry!

all her pictures should be ass-shots.

I don’t think people care about her face or tiny t`its. Her ass put her in this position, so it should get all the credit and shine.

There are 1000 women in Hollywood who can wear a bikini over a spray tan and strike a Hustler pose and look “sexy”. Duh. I think she should try to accomplish something or help someone. THAT’S appealing!

Her face is fug and you all know it.
That’s why she’s always referred to as “sexy” or “hot”.
You’ll never hear the word beautful or stunning associated with her.
Like with Angelina or Jessica Alba.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All