Fashion Faceoff: Bottega Veneta Dress

Fashion Faceoff: Bottega Veneta Dress

Katie Holmes donned a short Bottega Veneta plissé goddess dress while enjoying a Wednesday morning out in the South of France with hubby Tom Cruise and baby Suri. The dress is a purple take on the rose version seen on the runway.

To the right, Dutch supermodel Iekeliene Stange.

Who wore it best — KATIE HOLMES or THE RUNWAY MODEL?

katie holmes bottega veneta 01
katie holmes bottega veneta 02
katie holmes bottega veneta 03
katie holmes bottega veneta 04
katie holmes bottega veneta 05

Photos: Splash News Online, Bauer-Griffin/Eliot Press
Posted to: Fashion Faceoff, Katie Holmes

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
matouchka @ 06/21/2007 at 3:30 am

Iekeliene !!

Model; Katie’s boobs look floppy

Flat out Katie Holmes.

KH WINS…..

The model looks cold and lifeless.

I pick Katie because she made it her own giving it a personality, its fun,its summery,its refreshing,vibrance.

KH has short legs.. sorry for her

Model does it best @ 06/21/2007 at 4:03 am

Katie’s face is cuter, but she needs a bra and her legs look all wrong, their to thick or weird looking.
The model wears this dress better and I like the dress in the color she’s wearing.
Model definitely.

just me saying @ 06/21/2007 at 4:33 am

model..coz katie’s posture ruins the dress. though Katie has a sunnier personality in the pic. but that’s not fair to the model since she’s actually in the catwalk.

just me saying @ 06/21/2007 at 4:34 am

model..coz katie’s posture ruins the dress. though Katie has a sunnier personality in the pic. but that’s not fair to the model since she’s actually in the catwalk…hence the vacant, cold and lifeless look

model of course!

Michael C @ 06/21/2007 at 4:58 am

The model.

Model! KT looks like she’s just come out of the shower with hair dripping of water and put on the wrong dress, I’m not impressed!

ImpeachBush @ 06/21/2007 at 5:03 am

Katie’s legs/calves are too thick.
Short hair ages her 10 years.

Model.

Snarky Sharky @ 06/21/2007 at 5:06 am

MODEL!!!

Much as I love Katie Holmes, I think the dress is unflattering on her – it’s too frumpy at the top and her legs are ‘wide’ and that cut emphasisies that, it just doesnt suit her, so I go with the Runway model.

The MODEL!

The model b/c the color goes better with her skin tone and her sillouette looks way better than Katie. She looks frumpy in that dress.

its so difficult to say who looks better.
the model is obviously, at a runway hence, a better shot.
whereas, katie is just chilling and looking lovely/ fun. but seriously, her posture is bad bad bad! she looks frumpy (boobs), there’s something wrong with her legs (too thick) and her hair (agree with someone above, makes her look old)
so ultimately…the model

Angelina I´m so with you and your beautiful comment !!!

Katie Holmes.

Model – Katie’s calves do not go well with this dress. Not to mention the boobs – awful.

But to be honest Katie’s face is much prettier than the model’s – so she still wins.

I’ve read previous comments on posts regarding how fabulous Katie’s legs are – finally I see people saying what I’ve thougtht all along – her legs look “thick” in proportion to the rest of her. Overall she has lost lots of weight, but she is naturally a big-boned gal, and her legs seem thicker than the rest of her body. Model looks better.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All