Fashion Faceoff: Diane Von Furstenberg Dress

Fashion Faceoff: Diane Von Furstenberg Dress

Cassie kept it classy in a bejeweled Diane Von Furstenberg dress with a keyhole neckline at the Lorraine Schwartz Diamond Monkey Collection launch party in NYC on Wednesday. The 20-year-old R&B beauty finished off her look in slingback peep-toes and a matching cluth.

To the right, supermodel Jessica.

Who wore it best — CASSIE or THE RUNWAY MODEL?

cassie diane von furstenberg dress 01
cassie diane von furstenberg dress 02
cassie diane von furstenberg dress 03
cassie diane von furstenberg dress 04
cassie diane von furstenberg dress 05

Credit: kochie332; Photos: Evan Agostini/Getty, Marcio Madeira
Posted to: Cassie Ventura, Fashion Faceoff

Cassie, no doubt about it.

Cassie looks like a tardo and the model looks dead.

I’ll say Tardo.

Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:26 pm

Cassie

Definately Cassie! Very classy and it looks much better with her skin tone.

Even though I’m not a fan of her, Cassie looks great in the dress. The model looks so gaunt! She REALLY does look dead.

angelinammm @ 06/22/2007 at 2:58 pm

cassie

Anonymous @ 06/22/2007 at 2:59 pm

Actually Cassie used to be a fashion model before she became a singer, so its kinda ironic.

Don’t love it on either, but I’ll go Cassie on this one

YOur comparing this incredibly cute girl to a fawking anorexic vampire?? lol seriously…CAssie is the obvious choice.

Cassie rules this dress, where has she been hiding?

mischievous miss @ 06/22/2007 at 4:28 pm

sorry, picking the model. the dress is too long for this cassie girl. it makes the dress resemble a sack. if the length was more appropriate, cassie’s coloring, hair and shape definitely win.

I don’t know this Cassie but I think she wears the dress better than the runway model. The model looks like she might disappear in that frock.

wtf @ 12??

Definitely this Cassie person (although I’ve never heard of her before?!) Anyway, she’s got more meat on her bones & is a bit darker skinned so it all just looks better in this dress, nice dress btw!

QueenOfTrashin @ 06/22/2007 at 6:15 pm

Cassie. She actually looks like a person…..that is alive.

neither – this dress is awful!!

Michael C @ 06/22/2007 at 9:59 pm

Cassie.

Jared, do you read the comments? Because I have said before that the models in the outfits are not supermodels so stop calling that! This is even more obvious when you don’t even know this model’s last name! (Its Herrick, btw) Anyway, I think the dress looks good on both of them, though I find Jessica prettier.

surprising this time…its cassie who looks better (its usually the model for me). the dress fits her better and the skin tone looks awesome. note that cassie’s also wearing the same pair of shoes as the model- how sweet!

It probably looks best on a clothes-hanger! Uch! This dress is so poorly-cut that it makes both ladies look silly. I like the color better on Cassie, though

Whoa. That runway model is swimming in the dress. Great hieight, but otherwise “no.” Point goes to Cassie.

CASSIE, way better

Elizabeth @ 11/08/2009 at 2:04 am

HEY THAT’S MY COUSIN!! Don’t say crap about her!! She looks amazing in this dress!! I don’t care what you guys think she doesn’t look dead, she is 10 times better looking then that cassie person!

taylorruodlph @ 08/28/2013 at 8:13 pm

I want taylor dilaurertis pieacne