Megan Fox - "Maxim" July 2007

Megan Fox -

Megan Fox kicks robot ass in this month’s highly anticipated box office behemoth Transformers. This 21-year-old actress is morphing into a full-fledged movie star! Here are some snippets from her July 2007 interview with Maxim:

How have you avoided the cliched road to rehab? I’ve done drugs, and that’s how I know I don’t like them. Cocaine is back with a vengeance–everyone in every club is doing drugs. A lot of people are on prescription drugs. Celebrities aren’t trying to hide it, except where people have camera phones.

Did you go through an experimental phase? I wanted to try several things and make an informed decision, but I didn’t enjoy anything other than marijuana. I don’t even think of it as a drug–it should be legalized. I know about five people who aren’t on drugs today, and I’m one of them.

Finally, a celebrity who isn’t afraid to tell the truth! I’m blunt and maybe too honest. But being outspoken is good for women, particularly when it come to sex. Women are supposed to be on magazine covers dressed provocatively, but they’re not allowed to talk about sex? That double standard angers me.

Don’t forget to breathe… I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who’ve said, “You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!” That’s because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.

What kinds of things put you in a good mood? I’m young and have a lot of hormones–I’m always in the mood. But I like sex with one person in a relationship. Sex with random-ass people at clubs isn’t what I’m about.

You’ve got nine tattoos. Are you trying to break Angelina Jolie’s record? Every time I get a tattoo, it’s a little ****-you to anyone who tells me not to. It’s weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels. If I’m depressed, it’s nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down to my ribs. It hurt, but it felt good–like twisting a loose tooth. I’m not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I’ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.

Transformers opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, July 3. Pick up the July 2007 issue of Maxim for their full interview with Megan Fox, on newsstands now.

megan fox maxim 01
megan fox maxim 02
megan fox maxim 03
megan fox maxim 04
megan fox maxim 05
megan fox maxim 06
megan fox maxim 07
megan fox maxim 08

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Show All
AMANDA DICOLE @ 03/02/2009 at 2:36 pm

i do not like her in any way shape or form… my husband thinks she is so hot and then there are ****** pics of her on the net! ugh

Megan Fox Fan @ 03/18/2009 at 12:43 am

Megan Fox is definitely hotter than Angelina Megan Fox website

Ken bennett @ 04/10/2009 at 8:22 pm

what a bunch of sour prolly not to attractive people commenting in this site. Actually I have seen her in a movie and you prolly should before you ever run your mouthssss… and not only is she very easy on the eyes she as some chops as an actor so how bout you all set aside your pettyness sthu and enjoy the show. she is doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing making money and she seems to be doing that very well. Americans have to much time on thier hands if they are hanging on the words and thoughts of any showbiz personality/ mouthpiece… twits. sultry thing aint she… its not real and you can’t get with her. And the funniest thing is when you are around those people in real life. Ya usually can’t stand em after about five minutes… grow up people. Though Hector Elizondo is about the coolest guy ever, (HEY Mr Elizondo) most of em just suck.

WHO THINKS SHE IS HOT………………………………………………..ANYONE………………………THATS DAMN THE HELL RIGHT SHE GOT RAN OVER BY THE PISSY-DRUG ATIC TRUCK AND THEN TWICE MORE ALL I HAD TO SAY ,ANGIE…..NOT

MEGAN FOX FAN CAN KISS MY ASS

@luvmebabe: Good job on contradicting yourself

come on, she is too young and not mature yet to think some thing else

Magen Fox is just that……foxxy, hot, beautiful and just dammmmnnnn gorgeous in her own right!!!! Shez making it so far in hollywood and even if she doesn’t at the end………………Cheers to her. Do your thing gurly and just laugh at your haterz.

Christina @ 06/18/2009 at 9:11 am

alright you guys are all hipocritical jerks im pretty sure that you are all very jealous of her. the only reason you don’t like her is because she doesnt go out and flaunt herself like shes the sh**, like paris hilton (who is the most annoying wannabe idiot of all btw) she is down to earth, she tells you what you don’t wanna hear and people dont like that. i think shes gorgeous and she is a good actress she just hasnt had the opportunity to land that role that will show what a great talent she is. so before you go pointing fingers and calling names, step back and look at yourselves and find out what you don’t like about yourself and fix it, before you all go acting like you’e the perfect ones. shes not perfect but at least shes honest and real..

jack bauer @ 08/08/2009 at 6:58 am

@natalie: How about the Transformes Movies? She was in those you ignorant wanna be.

Justin arrieta @ 09/02/2009 at 3:15 pm

smokin weed is so good im so high i think im a transformer like magen fox smokeing hemp last forever i think i can teleport lol for real thow i can teleport thank you spitual medians and thanks to the people that gave there life to make anythang possible

KADO KALEN @ 09/23/2009 at 9:02 pm

@natalie: seriously, natalie, WTF. Are you retarded? she never said women should be all about sex, she just enjoys sex and hates the double standard that women who love sex are *****. and for the record, if you haven’t seen either Transformers movies then you either live under a rock or are blind and deaf. Stop attacking someone who enjoys theirs sexuality and body just because you think women should be more chaste or less “overtly sexual”…….bigot

Hi im so coooooooooooool @ 10/27/2009 at 8:51 am

I think she is so cool there is something about her that atrracts me to her she ia awesome

lawabidingcitizen @ 01/05/2010 at 12:15 pm

There’s no doubt for any1 shes a *****. Nothing wrong in enjoying sex tho, but i wonder how many partners she swapped ? That’s the reason shes a *****.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Show All