Spice Girls Reunion -- It's ON!

Spice Girls Reunion -- It's ON!

19 Entertainment, the management company for the Spice Girls, just released this statement:

“Following weeks of speculation, the Spice Girls are set to make an official announcement to the world regarding future plans on Thursday, June 28. Details regarding the announcement will be released in the coming days.”

Victoria (Adams) Beckham (Posh Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) formed the Spice Girls back in 1994 and split in 2001.

ARE YOU READY for a Spice Girls reunion? Get ready to to zig-zig-ah!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:47 pm

Soooo, tell me what you want, what you really really want! :-)

wow first! I am quited excited. I had a spice girls phase back in high school, now they are all older, some had solo careers, more mature I look forward to it.

darn not first :/

Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:48 pm

Soooo, tell me what you want what you really, really want! :-)

Scooby Doo @ 06/22/2007 at 2:49 pm

Wow, I really need to learn to only press the submit button once!

Hurrah. People should be commenting on here instead of those Brangelina posts! They’re boring, this is some great news!

shoes4life @ 06/22/2007 at 3:02 pm

Wow!! Look at that pic of Victoria Beckham, she looked really good back then. It is a shame that she has lost so much weight.

YAY!!!!!! I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want… I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
…. Slam your body down and wind it all around.

okay ill stop!!! WooHoo

SPICE GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be so wierd but time to get excited!!!!!!

blah. I dont know why anyone would get hyped.

victoria used to be sooooo beautiful :(

FINALLYYYY!
I want them back again!!!!!

Did they even make good music before? lmao people love trash.

piper, with a low @ 06/22/2007 at 3:23 pm

Err… isn’t it convenient that the announcement was made on the same day that Mel B. got the results back? :roll:

There goes one of those conspiracy theory nut [insert acronym] fans. Lol

Yeah they’re back! I’ve been reminiscing on old times by watching the old Spice vids all week after the One Tree Hill girls danced to Wannabe during the finale. *geek*

I hope their new music will still be listenable. Or will this just be a greatest hits kinda thing?

Victoria looks so much healthier and happy in these pics.

Oh my goodness! Let me throw up now!!! Only one of them knew how to hold a note, and Victoria Becks can’t sing to save her life. People will actually pay to see these silly women?

7 Sarah | 06/22/2007 at 2:51 pm

Sarah: YOU brought up the Brangelina topic. No one else did. Glad you consider it Great News, because I know alot of people that would say………BORING!!!

Somebody, please, tell them to include Moscow in the tour!!!!!!!

How about Siberia? Maybe they’ll get lost in the snow. Victoria won’t have to worry about Polar Bears wanting to eat her — she doesn’t have enough meat on her body to make it appetizing for them.

BBperfume @ 06/22/2007 at 4:18 pm

hell yes! Spice gir fan forever! Bring it on!

This is sooo exciting!!!! yay I love SPICE GIRLS!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All